3~ Alyssa- Opportunity

3

 Alyssa 

I sat in silence as I waited on my last name being called, but it never came. "Anyone I miss?" Mr. Sampson looked up. Tentatively I rose my hand, "Oh, how can I forget you Ms. Conaway? I've had to send you to the principal's office so many times." He gave a light chuckle. I cast my gaze down at the guys; they turned to Mr. Sampson and were talking to him about something. Then the gym teacher responded and pointed up to me, crap they found out now! Jayden turned around and smirked; Brandon, Derek and Seth turned around and gave me a bright big grin. They have found their long lost friend but what they don't know is that she doesn't want anything to do with them now.

The bell rang and the guys and I got up leaving the Gym room. I tried to avoid the eyes of the quadruplets as I went to my locker, gathering up all my things. Next I had study hall so I quickly ran out the front doors and straight to my car. I jumped in starting the car, tearing out of the parking lot home. When I arrived at home my back pocket vibrated, it was a text from Alex.

'Where R U?' -Alex

'I went home, study hall.' - Me

'Oh ok.' -Alex

I threw my phone onto my bed and lay back taking a deep breath. They guys know it is me, how will I get through school when I have every class with them? I sat on the couch and set my alarm on my phone to go off at ten to three.

** Dream**

I was walking in the empty halls toward class when a hand shot out and grabbed me by the arm forcing me to the wall. I could tell it was a guy because of the force he had used; he took both my wrists into his hand and held them above my head. His right leg was placed between my legs holding me there.

"What the hell, what are you doing?" I yelled.

"Shh be quiet it wont hurt." The guys cooed in my ear, I felt his hot breath on my neck as he placed soft kissed there, going lower and lower.

"What?" I whispered.

"Shh." He removed his bodied from me and dragged me off down the hall. I couldn't see his face only the back of his head; he had black shaggy hair, and was at least six foot three. As he dragged me away down the hall I screamed but no one came.

He stopped at a door labeled, 'Janitor's Closet'. WTF?! He opened the door and dragged me in locking it behind him. I felt his body on mine again as I was pushed into the wall and my shirt was ripped off over my head. I stood stock still as this mystery guy kissed my bare chest. He lifted his head up and placed his lips to mine, it felt nice which was weird when this guy was forcing himself on me; I shouldn't like this.

He pulled away and I whispered, "Please what are you doing and who are you?"

"Shh well fine I guess you can see who I am." He kept my hands above my head but removed his body and went to the door again. The room soon filled with light and I closed my eyes from the sudden light. I slowly opened my eyes and blinks furiously to adjust, after a while I did and looked up into the deep brown eyes of Jayden.

**End of Dream**

I shot up off the couch, I was covered in sweat and breathing heavily. My phone was going off; I reached over, turning off my alarm and hopped off the couch walking to the door grabbing my keys off the hook. I walked out the door locking it behind me and went to my car. I jumped in and started the car backing out of the driveway; heading to Kyle's school.

As I pulled up I saw the kids filling out, I pulled into a parking spot and turned the car off getting out. I walked up the steps of the school and when I saw Kyle at the top talking to Oscar I walked forward. Kyle's attention turned to me and he took off full speed at me, I braced myself for the impact and held Kyle as he ran into my arms.