23~ Alyssa- Did my Life get Better or Worse, I'll Never Know

READ the note at the end it is VERYYYY important!!!! =D

I hope you enjoy this chapter and let me know what you think!!!

*****************

Not Edited!

Light streamed into my room waking me up. The slow rise and fall of Jayden's chest against my back made me smile and as i tried to roll over to look at his face I couldn't. Jayden had his arm drenched over my waist holding me in place and at that very second I realized that Jay and I were super close as my body was on every inch of his. I think you can guess what we were doing?! 

I quickly squealed, waking jayden up. He bolted upright as his arm fell from my body. I jumped out of bed looking at jayden, my breathing accelerated. Jayden laid sprawled out over my bed in only a pair of black boxers, when did he change?

"What's wrong Alyssa?" jayden glanced behind me at the clock and groaned, "It's only ten o'clock." As he flipped over onto his stomach, exposing his back I was lost in the muscles this guy had.

"Um, sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." I mumbled still in a trance. Jayden picked his head up eyeing me curiously, he black hair falling in his eyes making him even sexier. I groaned internally and walked off to the bathroom to take a shower. As i walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror i heard the bed move and not even a few seconds later jayden was standing behind me, wrapping his arms around my body resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Are you ok, you seem...?" Jayden took a minute thinking," distracted? What's wrong, please tell me?"

"I'm sorry if i seem that way," I whispered staring into the mirror at his broad, muscular shoulders and big biceps, nicely tanned.

"Alyssa," he said in a stern tone, he knew I was lying.

"Ok, fine I woke up and you and I... well... it freaked me out and then when I saw what you were wearing I got distracted." I rambled; when what i said kicked in i felt the heat rise to my cheeks. I just told Jayden I was distracted by his body.

He let out a deep, sexy laugh." Awe Alyssa you're blushing that's so cute. It's ok that you got distracted by my awesomely hot body, all the girls do." He teased; I narrowed my eyes at his as his ego just went up.

"Yeah, yeah whatever just get out." I turned and started pushing him out of the bathroom. When he was out of the door he pouted.

"Why," he gave me the puppy dog face and placing his hand on the door frame allowing me to not close the door unless I want to smash his fingers.

"Because I am going to take a shower," i answered in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh, would you like some company then?" He smirked and leaned into my personal space.

"Um no thanks I think I know how to bath myself." I smiled and pushed him hard. And since he wasn't expecting it he fell back onto his ass. I cracked up laughing and shut my door locking it before falling to the ground laughing, his face was sooo funny! =D

I stood up straight calming myself down after the little laughing fit I had and turned on the shower. I stepped under the hot water as it washed away my make-up from last night; it was so calming I never wanted to get out. But Jayden had to ruin my peace by banging on the door yelling, "Hurry up Alyssa, gosh you are such a girl taking forever." I heard him walking away as I shut the water.

Cold air quickly numbed my body as I ran for the towel. I wrapped it around my body and peeped my head out making sure Jayden wasn't there, he wasn't. Sighing with relief I walked out and went into my closet, quickly dressing in a pair of black capris and a white shirt I walked out of my room and downstairs.