5~Alyssa- Options

COMMENT!! VOTE!!

***********************

5

Alyssa

I heard someone clear their throat, I snapped my head to the sound and standing in front of me was an older looking man around his mid forties. He was in a grey suit with a black dress shirt and dark grey tie. He had black hair that looked like it was starting to get gray hairs, his deep grey eyes piercing into mine as i stared back. He was on his phone and staring at me. "Shana I will call you back." He spoke into the phone attacked to his ear and hung up smiling at me. "Hello, my name Richard McCarthy."

My mouth dropped open in shock, thee Richard McCarthy was standing here, in front of me. 'Ohmigod.' was all I could think. Richard decided to talk since I was too shocked to. "You know who I am." He asked amused.

"Um, yes you own the top recoding studio in the nation."

"Yes that's me." He walked toward me and held out his hand, I shook it happily.

"So what are you doing here, at a high school?" I dropped his hand and jumped off the hood of my car.

"Well I came here to meet up with my most recent band, Critical Judgment, but I think I got a new reason. To talk to you about signing a record label with me," He grinned widely as my mouth hung to the ground, me? Get a record label with Richard McCarthy? That is a dream and would be great but that is the same place as Critical Judgment is signed too.

"Um, I don't know." I said hesitantly.

"Why not, you have a really good voice and it would be an honor to be signed to me." He smiled broadly at me.

"Yeah it would and be great but I don't know; you're with Critical Judgment."

"Yes I am but I can have more than one band and I really like you. Just think about it, ok?" I nodded and he handed me his card. I smiled and waved bye as Brad walked up.

"Who was that?" Brad asked getting in my car.

"He was um..." I trailed off while staring at the card in my hand. I wanted to sign the record label that would do great things for me but what about Kyle and then I would probably be around Critical Judgment a lot since he works with them. I don't know what to do anymore?

"Hello, earth to Alyssa?" Brad waved his hand in front of my face snapping me out of my train of thought. I turned to face him and started the car leaving the school parking lot on my way home. Kyle went over to Oscars for the day so I would be alone. "So who was that creepy looking guy in the suit?"

"Um, that was Richard McCarthy." I turned into my drive way and turned the car off jumping out of the car.

"Wait thee Richard McCarthy?" we walked to my front door and I unlocked it throwing my bag down on the floor.

"Yeah," I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to my room.

"Wow, why was he talking to you and why was he even at the school?"

"Um, yeah I think he was at the school looking for his band, Critical Judgment, and he was asking me to sign a recording contract with him." I felt my phone vibrate as I pulled it out, it was a text.

"Are you serious, a recording contract?" I nodded and unlocked my phone reading the text. "Who is that?"

"It's a text from Liam."

"What does he want?" Brad asked I heard the anger in his voice.

"He wants to know if we could and I quote 'hang out'." I smirked and was about to text him back but Brad took my phone. "Hey give it back."