21~ Alyssa- Man in the Shadows Comes Out

READ THIS NOTE && THE NOTE AT THE END, THEY ARE IMPORTANT THANKS!

Ok I LOVED reading all your commments and watching you freak out!! It was funny ok so this chapter i decided to dedicate to the people who guessed right or close to right!! I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

Dedicated to:

 xXBrokenButterflyXx

Lolly22697

Angeleyes30

Summermagic2005 &

Farhinalam

To Upload next I need 45 Comments & 45 Votes, I love reading what you think!!! && I won't hesitate to wait forever to post!!!!

BUT before I start with the story I have a preview of a new book i will be starting soon after this one maybe. Please read the little preview and let me know what you think && ALSO I have a friend from my skol that just joined Wattpad and uploaded a story.

She is a great writer and I am in love with her book and the characters, it is funny and has some romance but also probably some great action I dont really know she just started it! SO Please Please check it out and comment && Vote on it, The name is 'Love and War' by Pixiesix!!! THANKS =D

Preview: Men's True Desire chapter 1

It's dark, damp, and there is an aroma in the icy breeze, vengeance.  But vengeance on what exactly is the question, vengeance on me, someone else, the pack, or just for pure fun? I don't remember how I got here, in this room and tied up on a dirty mattress in the corner. With my enhanced vision I saw a metal door across the room and a light flicker through the cracked outline, separating the door and wall. I struggled with the ropes but it was no use, they were laced with lilies, our one weakness.

I rested my head back on the cement wall defeated and replaying everything. My memory was fuzzy; I must have hit my head pretty hard. I looked down; I was wearing a light pink dress. The dress was torn and covered in dirt; my blond hair was caked in blood and dirt. Blood and dirt mixed was under my nails, I groaned and glanced back to the door, the light that recently shown through was gone.

I rested down on the bed, my scent mixed with the scent of other shifters lingered on the bed along with the smell of blood. Closing my eyes looking back to the beginning of my senior year, when my life changed. When that guy came in and turned my life around for the better. But I knew happiness wouldn't last, something bad had to happen.  Before I even begin to tell you my story you should know some important things about me.

It is longer, this is just a little bit of the beginning!! Let me know what you thought!!!

Enjoy this chapter,It is short cuz I had to sneak out when I am suppose to be in my room!!!!!! =D

*********************

Not Edited!

Frozen in shock I watched as the guys walked forward. After everything I never suspected it to be him, the one to give me the bracelet and charms, to write these nice sweet notes, the one to stand here before me and confess her loves me. But I was happy it was him and not someone else because I loved him back. He was wearing black dress pants and shirt with a dark purple tie to match my dress. His gaze was kept focused on the white tiles and he slowly walked forward, when he stood before me his head rose.

He had a small smirk on his face, his eyes sparkling under the faint lighting. I could tell my face read shock and happiness. He reached a hand out and grasped mine in his, slowly pulling me to him. My heart speed up and a gasp left my mouth as I hit his hard chest. He smelled really good of his cologne.  "You don't know how much I have wanted to tell you." He let go a sigh and stared into my eyes. I was lost in their perfection, forgetting where I was and that I need answers, now! I pulled away slightly and his smile faded.