Prologue

Prologue: ~♥Love on Tour♥~

 (April 10, 2009)  

"What?!" I stood up, Jayden and the guys following my lead.

 "This is a big opportunity for us Alyssa." Seth spoke up placing a hand on my shoulder; sadness was glazing over his eyes. It hurt me to see him so heart broken and upset. He was one of the best friends to have when yiou just neeed to talk, and work out your promblems. Seth was there for that and made sure I was ok.

 "I know, you guys worked hard for it. You guys should go." I willed myself not to cry. It would only show my weak side. I had to be strong for thme and mylsef, "So how long will you guys be gone? Are you ever coming back?"

 "We will be on your for about four months, then we will see what happens from there." Brandon pulled me into a hug. "Oh don't be sad, we will keep in touch." I brought my hand up to my cheek and felt moisture, I was crying. I had finally brokem done and cried. I was losing my four best friends in the whole world.

I would miss the craziness Brandon brought to life, alwasy making us laugh. He was like a little kid which I loved.

I would miss the funny moments when the hormonal Derek would approach girls, using his pick-up lines and then get rejected by them.

I would miss my shoulder to cry on and the person with wisdom a grown man wishes they possessed, Seth.

And lastly, I would miss the security I felt with Jayden by my side. He was always around to keep the teen boys away from me; or what he liked to call, 'my innocence'.

***

 That was sixteen months and eleven days ago (August 21, 2011 now). I cried everyday for a week after that day. My best friends; Jayden, Brandon, Derek, and Seth; left on April 10, 2009. They were sighed with a record label and left to go on tour with a band I didn't even know. It hurt when they had to break the news to me but this was their dream and now it came true for them.

The boys and I were best friends since sixth grade, they started a band freshman year called Critical Judgment, they let me come up with the name. But the boys left and I never saw them again, only on TV which I switched once I saw their faces come on screen.

Brandon promised we would keep in touch but that was a lie. I never heard from them again; I haven't talked to them the day they left. After that first week and I knew they would never call, that's when everything changed. I never wanted to remember them, it hurt too much to think about them, and everyting we've done together.

So I changed myself.

 I used to be the girly type; light make-up and the 'preppy' normal girl clothes; skirts, tight tops, sandals, heels. But now I was known as the 'emo' girl that could kick your ass if you got in my way or looked at me funny. I started wearing thick amounts of mascara and eyeliner, I would wear mostly black but at times I'd wear white, dark red or blue or purple.

My used to my long wvy black flawless hair was cutshort and layered. I'd straightened it to look even more uneven, and had my bangs on the left side swept to the other side covering my right eye.

My perfect striaght A grades slipped and I was tuned out of everything. I never cared to do my work or study hard. My plans for college vansihed after I changed everything about myself. I kept my life focused on my brother Kyle and giving him the best life possible.

I hung out with the loner, 'emo', druggies of the school; Alex, the twins Josh and Jake, Ricky, and his girlfriend Sara.

We would terrorize everyone and always vandalized property; that was our fun in this small town. I had an interest in fighting; it always seemed fun and got my blood pumping so I got into marshal arts, boxing, kick boxing and karate. Now no one dares to mess with me, people never cared to stop me from doing all the rotten things I have done.