2~Critical Judgment- Arrival

** I HAD SOME WRITERS BLOCK AND DECIDED TO WRITE IN THE GUYS' POV FOR THOSE THAT ASKED. NOW THEIR POV IS STARTING BEFORE THEY ARRRIVED!!! SO NOT TO CONFUSE YOU THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ALYSSA YET!!!**

 2

 ~Jayden~

I felt the pressure of someone sitting on my back and slowly lifted my head up. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Brandon smirking at me and indeed sitting on my back. "Come on man we have to get to our last rehearsal before our last concert and then we get to go home." Brandon shouted jumping off my back landing with a loud thump on the floor. I yawned and rubbed my sleepy eyes sitting up in bed.

I crawled out of bed and pushed Brandon out my door before locking it. Walking to the bathroom I stood in the shower as the warm water went down my body. I couldn't help but think about what Brandon had said, last concert then we get to go home. I was happy about that, we all were.

The boys and I sat down and decided instead of our last year of school being homeschooled we wanted to go back to our hometown and finish there. We wanted to see all our friends and our family, to be able to relax for once. The record label didn't like that too much but we convinced them under certain rules.

Rule 1: we wouldn't be doing concerts during the school year but we had to write out and record a new album.

Rule 2: we were to have no performances during the school year because then we won't be getting money if we had it a concert.

Rule 3: we were to keep grades up and not get distracted otherwise we were going back to homeschooling.

And lastly Rule 4: DO NOT under any circumstances get romantically involved someone.

The record label wants to go straight to concert when school year ends and so we have to be able to leave. A girl would just hold you up and be more difficult to deal with being gone on tour.

The boys and I had to sign a contract stating to follow those rules but what they didn't know is I already liked a girl, a lot. I can't wait to see her again, she was everything to me. The day we left I should have told her that I loved her but I chickened out. I should have told her because now she could already be taken by another guy.

I know she is taken because she is so beautiful; with her long black hair and the most captivating blue eyes I've ever seen. I just wish she knew how much I cared for her, I have wanted to talk to her so many times but I never knew what to say. I was such a wimp. Every time I flipped open my phone to call or text her I was lost in my wallpaper, all the memories of that day flood back to me.

My wallpaper was the best picture I had of us; Alyssa and me. She had a bright smile on her face as I hugged her from behind. That was the last day we saw each other. I decided to surprise her and we went to her favorite place; the beach. I wanted to spend the day alone since I would never see her again, at least for awhile.

She seemed down because she knew this was the last day we had together, so I deiced to sneak up on her as she looked out into the ocean. Slowly I crept up and then pounced wrapping my arms around her tiny waist and lifting her up spinning her around. As I set her down she had the happiest smile and so then I took out my hone taking a picture of us together.

I loved that picture, it was my favorite and I haven't changed it since the day I took it. I hope Alyssa was ok and if anyone hurt her I will personally hurt them. She didn't need trouble in her life. After her mother died giving birth to her baby brother, whom she loved to death, with her dad never home anymore and then losing her best friends she doesn't need problems like player high school guys using her and end up breaking her heart.