Why Me?(Third book of Call me...

Por percabethforever0414

After everything, things looked liked they were destinied to go right. Unfortuantely, they went left. Annab... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Happy B-Day Percy
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
.... The Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Holiday Special
Epilogue
Wow.

Chapter 62

457 30 23
Por percabethforever0414

Annabeth's POV

Percy looked tired.

I felt guilty after what I had said yesterday. He wasn't a cowardly freak- he was nothing close to it. With Victor in the middle, I could atleast steal glances of him. Percy loosened his scarfy around his neck and Victor snapped at him. He scowled but wrapped it around his neck once again, making it tighter. His eyes met mine for a second. I looked down quickly at my lap. I couldn't bear his eyes now, even if they were beautiful.

They were too sad.

I could faintly hear the yelling and flashing cameras as our car stopped in front of the airport.

Percy opened the door and Victor went out, and I did after him. Percy entwined his arm into mine and I looked up at him in suprise.

"Smile. There are cameras."

His cold tone made my elation deflate.

Damn the cameras.

Damn all the cameras in the world.

I forced a smile, hoping it didn't look fake. Reports holding cameras yelled questions, and the lights blinded me. I looked straight foward.

"Do you know how long the flight will take?"

I could lie too.

I smiled at him as if he had said something funny and pecked him on the lips. He looked flustered for a moment, but kept walking, looking foward quickly. I smirked inside of my head.

His next move suprised me.

He buried his nose in my hair, his breath sending shivers down my spine. He kissed me on my cheek and I could feel his lips moving on my skin.

"One point for me."

I clenched my teeth.

"Well then I can-"

"We're in public Annabeth." he teased.

I went red, and he smirked.

Gods he was sexy.

I looked down at the floor and walked foward in my black heels, and I almost wanted to throw his arm off. I crossed my arms and I was glad my dress neckline was cut low. He pulled my coat around my shoulders more tightly, and I felt smug. I glanced up at him and saw him looking around at the guards pushing the crowd back.

"Commander."

We both looked down to see a small boy holding a flower. He pushed it towards Percy. I remembered him, the boy that Tartarus was going to kill if Percy fell over. Percy stood there for a few seconds, as if he wasn't getting what was happening. He smiled and ruffled the boy's hair and took the flower. He smiled bashfully and went back, running to the crowd, right past the guard's legs. Percy spun the flower between his fingers and smiled.

Flowers.

People were throwing flowers, flowers all over the floor. I could hear their silent words.

We're sorry.

He walked foward with me, and I bent down, picking up a red rose. I stood up and saw that he was holding a red rose too, and was giving it to me like I was. He laughed slightly and kissed me on the cheek and exchanged flowers. I smiled, forgetting it was fake.

It looked real to me.

~

It was awkward.

Percy slept. Victor was sitting on the sofa, sipping coffee and reading the paper. The aircraft went along smoothly, so smoothly that it barely felt like we were moving. I shuffled around in my slippers, and glanced at the sofa.

Whatever.

I sat down next to Victor, and he barely even glanced at me. I saw the headlines, and the picture below which showed Percy kissing my cheek and exchanging flowers. I smiled slightly, tucking my knees to my chest.

"You know it's fake."

He didn't take his eyes off the paper. I pursed my lips.

"I want to believe it's real."

He glanced at me, his glasses glinting.

"You sure?"

I knew what he was saying by the two simple words. I swallowed hard.

"I'm sure."

He shrugged and looked back at his paper, flipping the page.

"... Can I get a copy of this?"

He nodded. "Over there."

He gestured with his head to a rack with newspapers. I grabbed one and went to one of the small beds we had. I stared at the first page for a few moments.

But it felt so real.

His eyes- I knew they couldn't lie.

Was it true?

I sighed and grabbed a pair of scissors and starting cutting out the paper. I smiled at the paper of Percy smiling. Even on paper, his eyes were beautiful. I liked how we looked, me in a black dress and a nice coat, while him in a suit. We looked quite nice as a couple.

"Annabeth?"

I flinched and the scissors cut the picture. I looked up to see Percy. He hesitated for a few moments.

"... I can't sleep."

His voice became smaller at the last word. I knew what he meant. I stood up, leaving the paper and scissors on the bed. I held his hand, and he didn't pull it away. His nightmare obviously had spooked him a lot, seeing that he had come to me. His hands were clammy and cold, but I didn't mind.

He was beautiful.

I didn't realize that the scissors had cut right between Percy and I, seperating us.
~

873 words...

oh wellllll..

At least last chappie was long.

Type my fingers!

Hahahahahahahahah

I really, really want to kill, strip, drown, burn, explode, kiss, hit, and make Percy insane. Also put him in a spell, make him go back in time, and make Gabe abuse him, make Annabeth amnestic.

You'll be getting a lot of stories from me.

Ahahhahahahahah

I was thinking about all the things I would do after this series is done.

OMG I LOVE U UNCLE RICKY FOR GIVING ME SUCH GREAT CHARACTERS TO WORK WITH

Percy: You are a pervert.
Annabeth: Stop torturing Percy!
Victor: I feel awkward between this couple.
Reyna: ... Can you put in some Reytor scenes?
The seven and all the little people in camp: When are we coming out?

...

Im sorry guys..

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

351K 6.5K 46
Annabeth cheated on Percy his parents are gone and he has nothing left. The camp is filled with pain, why would he stay? He doesn't he goes alone. Hi...
99.8K 3.1K 31
His life was perfect after the war with Gaia. He was in a happy relationship with his girlfriend. Camp only seemed to get better, new campers started...
42.9K 733 20
Percy and the seven have just defeated Gaea and were summoned to Olympus. The gods wanted to thank them for their bravery and loyalty, and offer each...
252K 5.7K 60
This story is completely new. Forget Omega, forget all the dead warriors of the old chaos army. A brand new chaos army book that will (hopefully) be...