Chris ✘ Rih

By Negeari

Even though Chris Brown and Rihanna aren't together in real life anymore. They are in my world of stories. In... More

Throwback: Risky Business
Risky Business- True Facts/Fiction
Throwback: Supper Club
Supper Club: True Facts/Fiction
Private Trip
Late Night Phone Call
The Engagement Party|Hidden Past (Sequel to Private Trip)
Morning after sex
Birthday Cake (remix)
Tour Life
The Game
One Hell Of A Night
Prom | AfterProm
Thinking about you | Last Time
Author's Note
King | All Back
The Choreographer | Head Champion
ℋealing Wounds
A Royal Wedding
Chill
Date Night
Body Language
Love Affair
BodyGuard
Love Crimes ❤️ Pt. 1
Love Crimes ❤️ (Pt. 2)
Love Crimes ❤️ (Pt. 3)
Love Crimes ❤️ (Pt. 4)
Love Crimes ♥ ( Pt. 5 ) ☠Finale☠
The Anniversary
Car Wash
Forbidden Fruit
Finding You
The StepMom
۩ ϻirrors ۩
тჩe Ʈɑɫɫed ɢuy ɴeҳt Ðoor
Private Legal Affair
Requests?
New Life ♥
Picture Perfect
I'm back with new shorts!
I Want You
Lipstick On The Glass
Bonus sneak peek: Make Love
Yeah, I Said It
Desperado
Secrets Revealed
A|N: Hint
A|N: Important Message!
Back Together (2016)
Family Time
College Romance
Ƭჩe Ʈatted ɢuy ɴeҳt Ðoor (℘ɫ. 2)
The Game (Pt. II)
A | N: In The Works
The Visit
Famous (BitterSweet)
This Christmas
The Remake: Forbidden Fruit
Don't Play
Family Time (Pt. II)
Amnesia
The Best Kept Secret
Wild Night
CarWash (pt. 2)
A|N: Having a Moment (VMA's)
My Opinion
ʑaʏŋ + ʜoŋeʏ
ʜoŋeʏ + ʑaʏŋ (℘ɫ ɪɪ)
A|N: Starting New for the New Year
A|N: Really?
Chris drags karrueche
A|N: NYC
Privacy | NYC
A|N: ʜoŋeʏ + ʑaʏŋ (book or short)
Back at it again: Chrianna takes Paris
(update) A|N: Chrianna Takes Paris
LIQOUR
A|N: The Anger 😂
A|N: Listen...
A|N: Questions that need Answers
A|N: Stories on Pause
A|N: So this happened today....
A|N: Birthday Behavior
Whoa!
You Know What The Crazy Thing is...
Closure
Dramatic *rolls eyes*
HeartBreak On A Full Moon
Hey Chris 👀
A|N: Wild Thought
Why am I Not Surprised
I knew it was too good to be true
A|N: Books Coming Soon
Strangers
Strangers - ɪɪ
New Book!
Chris x Rih : CS - Part II
My Thoughts: Mines 😈
Father Navy back...They BIG MAD!!! 😛

Jealous

1.2K 32 10
By Negeari

Chris was pissed looking at the screen on his laptop he blinked and stared at the same images and video for hours but some how they wouldn't change."She knows how I get and she wants to play this game." He said to no one in particular his nostrils flared like a bull ready to attack as he sat on a throne chair in his house drinking a beer which he didn't like but he didn't give a fuck right now he just wanted to wash the bitterness he was feeling away. "Fuck her." He slurred.

Rihanna was in her room when Mel burst through the door."Bitch did you see the rumors on the Internet today?" Rihanna looked confused as she saw her bestie come into the room like a wrecking ball. Robyn was relaxing this afternoon after a morning photoshoot she did for her Sock line Rihanna x Stance. She was in bed watching tv not caring about anything outside of her career right at that moment until Mel came to her about today's headlines about her.

"Mel you know I don't pay attention to what them journalists say about me." She waved her off. Mel walked quickly up to Robyn's bed sat down grabbing her MacBook off her lap."Who gives a  fuck about these fake journalists I want you to see these headlines." She said typing into google and clicked on Perez Hilton, TMZ, Bossip, Necole Bitchie, and The Shade Room; they were all in different windows."Look." Mel handed Robyn the laptop back she scanned all the headlines and she suddenly came to the realization of what was up.

Some of the Headlines:

Rihanna gets close with Travis Scott at his concert and goes more then once. New couple alert!?

Rapper Travis Scott says Rihanna let him touch it in new concert footage. Do you believe?

Rihanna collaborates with Travis Scott on Puma photoshoot and is spotted clubbing with the rapper. Potential Bae Watch?

Robyn click on the video of the concert footage her eyes widen and her mouth hung open."No, no, no we never had sex he's not even my type." She yelled,"I was only promoting him cause he's dope and he's cool to hang out with but that's it we didn't do shit!"

Mel sighed,"Robyn you should've learned from this with the Drake situation that nigga still writing songs about you. You are a good person who likes to help others but you should make sure that these guys are genuine and not looking for a come up by getting into your panties."

"Damn I don't know what to do now this situation is not what I want nor need." Robyn laid back on her pillows. Mel stood up."I know what you should do call him and explain."

Robyn's eyes lit up."You're absolutely right I should call Travis and straighten this whole mess out before it gets bigger."

Mel looked at Robyn like she was crazy."Who said I was talking about Travis? I think you have to handle another situation before you talk to Travis." She turned around leaving the room closing the door behind her to leave Robyn in her thoughts.

Rih was confused trying to figure out what Mel meant then she had a surprise look on her jumping out of bed to grab her iPhone from the night table."Shit!" She looked at the missed calls and all of them were from the one person she didn't want to confront right now she knew how he gets when he's jealous and didn't want to deal with him she needed to find the right words and the right moment to confront him. Robyn went to Chris' Instagram and Twitter seeing his posts/tweets of subliminal messages and knew he was pissed. This was gonna be harder then she expected.

Chris was at his house he called a few of his real friends/cousins to talk about this situation with Rihanna and Travis Scott and how he felt about it.

"So you think she's fucking dude or something?" Keeis asked being straight forward with his cousin. Chris ran his hand over his face and shrugged,"I doubt that shit but it's too many things happening that makes me think otherwise and I hate that feeling I'm getting."

"Maybe this nigga is just running his mouth saying he had sex with Rih just so he could get a reaction out of people you know how much power is in her name by just speaking it but now he got proof that they hang out to back up his story." Mijo said.

"This seems like the Drake situation all over again just with a different person." Jamal said shaking his head.

"Don't bring that nigga up in my house you know how much I don't like him." Chris sat up annoyed lighting up a cigarette that was already in his mouth. He had smoked cigs when he was stressed it was a nasty habit but he could careless.

"I thought ya'll was cool what happened?" Keeis said. "We not friends what we do in that studio is business nothing more so we cool on the business side but personally naw." Chris answered.

"Anyway back to this Rihanna situation what are you gonna do about it? Cause your jealous ass can't keep throwing subliminal messages out there on social media you have to let her explain at some point." Mijo said. Chris was listening to him nodding his head but Chris didn't want to speak to Rihanna cause of him being stubborn he didn't want to hear her out in his mind the damage was done his jealously was getting the best of him.

Rihanna was doing a photoshoot with NME magazine in NYC, after that she was boarding a plane to LA. She had a meet greet with her fans for her new fragrance RiRi; but she also had other business to attend to there with Chris; she knew he was mad at her she kept calling his phone a few times but he wouldn't answer her calls. She was annoyed with him he was acting childish.

"Can't believe him I can't deal with him when he's acting like this." Rihanna said in a low whisper as she went back to her trailer checking her phone. Mel was sitting on the couch looking at her best friend texting, soon they were on their way back to the apartment after the photoshoot so could Rih could pack for LA."He called me." Mel mumbled as she looked up from her own phone to stare at Robyn."What? Who called you?" Robyn asked still buried in her phone.

"Chris he called me." Robyn looked up with a surprised look then that look turned into anger. "Why he call you for? He knew I was trying to contact his ass and now he wants to play games by not picking up his phone. Childish motherfucker." She semi-Yelled.

"He just wanted to know if the rumors were true or not to which I said no."

Rihanna's face scrunched up looking at her best friend."Oh so can talk to you about the rumors instead of getting it from the source ugh I can't stand him right now!" Soon enough the car stopped at the building where paparazzi were waiting Robyn was visibly upset and let out a huge frustrated sigh before opening her door. The paparazzi were asking all types of questions about Travis to which she kept her mouth shut. When one of the paparazzi was getting too close she yelled "Move out mi fuckin wey!" Her accent was thick as hell when she got angry but today she was livid. People were trying her. Security grabbed the guy and moved him to the NYC streets.

Soon enough Robyn and Melissa made it safely to her apartment; Robyn took off her shoes at the front so did Melissa walking in and out of the living room she was pacing and thinking."Call Chris."

"Uh what's wrong with your phone?" Melissa looked up at Robyn as she was sitting on the couch.

"Nothing is wrong with it but his ass is not answering mine and he obviously can answer yours. Just please call him for me and put him on speaker."

Mel huffed and picked up her phone off the table "Okay but once he picks up I'm outta here I'm not beat for ya'll drama right now." Mel clicked Chris name in her contacts; Robyn who sat right next to Mel on the couch waited while the phone rang.

Chris was in the studio working on his album Royalty named after his 1 year old daughter. He was working on a song hearing playback when his phone rang abruptly stopping his zone. He picked up seeing Melissa's name on his screen, he answered it."What's up M dollas." His voice came out deep and Robyn found so damn sexy but she was mad him and had to remain in that mood."Hey Chris." Mel said in small voice. She was waiting for Robyn to raise hell. "Oh so you can answer her phone but you can't answer mine!" Robyn yelled that was Melissa cue to leave she handed Robyn her phone and went to her room closing the door."I should've known." Chris chuckled as he sat back in a black swivel chair. "What's up Rih?"

"Don't you what's up me and don't call me that why the hell haven't you been answering your phone."

"I was busy working just like you know I've been meaning to call you." He said and in all honesty he did want to talk to her but his jealous side remained stubborn and said hell no.

Robyn looked at the phone."Nigga please I've been calling you even since Friday."

"For what? What do we have to discuss." He wanted her to acknowledge the situation first before he did.

"I know you heard about Travis and I." She said getting straight to the point. Chris on the other end of the line sat up in his chair and cleared his throat before speaking. "Yeah I have I see you having fun living the single life and shit."

Robyn sighed in frustration."Chris don't go there."

"Don't go where Rih huh? You obviously got something going on while in NYC so it's cool I'm not trippin do you."

"Really we doing this now! Let me tell you something you jealous motherfucker! I'm not doing shit with him. We hung out a few times I went to his concert twice and we did a photoshoot for puma that's it. He's not my type we never had sex!"

"Obviously he saying otherwise I saw the video."

Robyn couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Oh so you believing niggas that you barely even know over your girl that you know for 10+ years; well excuse the fuck outta me."

"Oh I have a girl well she's not acting like my girl when she's over in NYC acting single as shit." Chris raised his voice. That set Robyn off inside how dare he say that shit after all the shit they been through he had the nerve to say that.

Robyn was pissed."I watched you have a whole fake ass relationship with your little geisha for the past year. When that ended who came back? Me. Who's been supporting you? Me. When you found out about your daughter who were you calling? Me. When you're on tour who you face timing? Me. Who's laid up in your bed wearing your clothes and the Rolex? Me. Don't get it fucked up I'm been acting like your girl more then your Asian bitch. Don't go there!"

Chris knew he hit a nerve with what he said but he wanted her to feel the way he felt hurt at that moment. He was very grateful for having Robyn back in his life again and he knew that his jealously streak was putting a thorn through their repaired relationship; he had to admit she been there for him even when they were going through their second break up she always look out for him through text messages seeing if he was alright when he was going through his probation situation she'd even visited him in jail and called him when he got out. That was his girl.

"Robyn what do you want me to do?" He sighed heavily. Robyn was now calm."I want my boyfriend to stop acting like an ass and know that I'm not fucking anybody but him.

"And who is that again?" Chris questioned.

"Chris Brown." Robyn finally let out a giggle.

"Fucking right!" Chris chuckled out. "Better act you know."

"Shut up ugh I still don't like you."

"I know you don't you love me."

"I hate that I do. Now can you please FaceTime me so I can give Melissa back her phone."

"Okay hold up I'm do it in 5 mins. Pick up."

"Always do." Rihanna smirked. One they hung up Robyn returned Mel's phone; Mel was glad that she saw a small smile on Robz face cause she couldn't take anymore screaming from neither one of them.

Soon Chris FaceTime'd Robyn and they had a 1 hour convo before Robyn had to pack for LA. She missed her man terribly it's been over 5 weeks since they last saw each other she was happy but still upset with about his jealous ways.

Chris was at home outside with his shirt off in some basketball shorts; he just finished hooping it up with his homies on his private basketball court when he got a phone call that Robyn had arrived at the gate by security. He was happy that she was here cause they really needed to sort shit out.

"Hey baby!" Robyn smiled as she got out of her service car to hug him."Hey baby girl damn I missed you." He said before gripping her slim waist and kissing her on the lips. "Yeah right." She said twisting her lips before walking off into the house while Chris and the chauffeur put her luggage in the house."Where's lil mama at?" Robyn said referring to Royalty as Chris closed the door."Roro spending time with uncle Mijo right about now."

"Damn I really was looking forward to seeing her when I got here." Rih looked a little sad.

"You act like you leaving tonight you just got here you can spend time with her any day you already know I got custody of her 2 weeks ago."

"I know I just wanna spend time with her that's all." Robyn pouted."And you will but now you get to spend time with her daddy." Chris smiled coming near her; he picked her up and throw her over his shoulder slapping her ass, Robyn laughed hysterically as they got to the bedroom clothes were coming off; soon they were making love on the bed and the floor. They laid naked breathing hard as they kissed one last time."We gotta talk about your jealous ways Chris I don't like when you get dis wey." She asked with her accent slightly coming out as she caressed his cheek with one of her fingers.

"I know and we will I'm sorry about the way I've been acting towards you its just seeing you with another man that's saying he had sex with you. How do you think I'm supposed to react." He stared at her.

"You react by confronting me about it first before jumping the gun and believing shit that the media and Travis say."

"It's hard though." Chris said honestly. Robyn grabbed Chris face with both of her hands so that he was focused on her hers. "If you trust me like I trust your yellow ass." She giggled a little. "It won't be hard I promise just believe that it's just us and fuck everyone else."

Rihanna kissed his lips before wrapping one of her legs around Chris thigh as the sheet they were covered in covered him."You say that like you never get jealous." Chris looked down at her caressing her shoulder. "I mean I do but I don't show it like you and get all in my feelings about it."

"So were you jealous when I was with her?" He asked. Robyn laughed."Hell no why would I be jealous of that failed attempt of a relationship. I knew where your heart was at still even when you played with her I didn't question the love you had for me; cause its more strong and powerful than the love you had for her. I just missed you that's all and as you can see I got you back." She smirked. Chris chuckled Robyn was so confident when she said that. He needed to be more like her.

"I love you." He said as cuddle up with her in his arms."I love you too baby but don't think you off the hook we'll be talking about your jealously streak. Matter of fact I don't even know why you're jealous; you got me and I got you and I'm yours and your mine; that's it nothing more." Robyn stated looking up at him.

"I know baby."

"Your jealous ways can get the best of you sometimes Chris."

"I know babe and I'm work on that I promise." Chris kissed her cheek as Robyn smiled but said seriously kissing his tatted arm."You better."

A|N: okay, I got this idea bcause some people are/were saying Rihanna is dating Rapper Travis Scott which is just a rumor; Also we know CB's ass get jealous as hell; so I wanted to intertwined that with the dating rumor. Sometimes real events are so cool to intertwined with fiction. Hope you like this short. -N

(Pics of Rihanna, Wiz Khalifa and Travis Scott at a club above.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688 53 17
"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine! You make me happy when skies are grey."
24.4K 996 33
🇯🇲 Meet Amari Osaka Her family is pretty much Jamaican royalty, however she wants to live an almost normal hard working life, so she moves to Amer...
17.8K 521 49
Chris Brown X Beyoncé short stories. Explicit ones🔞 Funny ones🤡 Cute ones😍
1.3K 138 31
Robyn moves to a new home after she splits from her husband of 2 years. She meet her new neighbours on moving day who offers to help her move her stu...