So Much For My Happy Ending

By desilisius

(Teen Fiction & Romance) Seventeen year old Michelle has been through hell, and still is. The only thing she... More

Chapter 2 {{~One Hell Off A Day~}}
Chapter 3 {{~Fear~}}
Chapter 4 {{~Friends~}}
Chapter 5 {{~Is It Love?~}}
Chapter 6 {{~hell comes to get me~}}
Chapter 7 {{~Trust~}}
Chapter 8 {{~Betrayal~}}
Chapter 9 {{~Mr Grey Eyes~}}
Chapter 10 {{~I've Been Caught~}}
Chapter 11 {{~Golden Guide~}}
Chapter 12 {{~Awkward~}}
Chapter 13 {{~Back To The Beginning~}}
Chapter 14 {{~Lies Or No Lies~}}
Chapter 15 {{~Bodyguard~}}
Chapter 16 {{~Insecure~}}
Chapter 17 {{~Confidence~}}
Chapter 18 {{~Happy Day :) ~}}
Chapter 19 {{~A 'Mothers' Help~}}
Chapter 20 {{~James~}}
Chapter 21 {{~THE DATE!!~}}
Chapter 22 {{~Oh Shit o.o'!~}}
Chapter 23 {{~Evil Itself~}}
Chapter 24 {{~The Plan~}}
Chapter 25 {{~My Hell~}}
Chapter 26 {{~So Much For My Happy Ending~}} The Final~!
Chapter 27 {{~Unreachable Love~}} Extra~!

Chapter 1 {{~My Life~}}

11.4K 125 94
By desilisius

Sooooo here’s my FIRST NEW story! :D I wanted to make a really sad story, I hope it worked!! I like to thank starlit_sky soooo much for helping me with my bad English and for being my editor~! =D You should read her story 2 thanks again Prithi <33

I put a pic of Benjy!! soooo cutee <33 I had a dog like that tooo

have fun reading ^_^

**~~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~~**

(MICHELLE'S POV

"No! Let go of me!" I screamed desperately trying to break free. He didn't let go but instead tightened his grip.

My dark brown long hair flew wildly across my face.

"Please! Please stop it!" Desperate tears cascaded down my cheeks as I thrashed in his grip – in vain. 

I was pinned down and he obviously had the upper hand.

Is he really going to do this to his own daughter? What had I done to deserve this?

"No, please stop Da-" I was cut off suddenly, my breath catching in my throat when I heard the zipper of my pants being pulled down.

He’s dead serious about this! I screamed even more and louder while trying to get free from his tight grip.

But I knew that no one was going to save me now.

I wanted to get as far away from him as possible.

I heard some weird ripping sound, like he was tearing a thick portion of material apart.

It was midnight already, so I couldn’t see much through the dark room. The lamp nearby emitted a soft glow but that didn’t really help much.

My hands were tied with tape, and he was holding my legs with his own legs.

He then shoved something into my mouth and clamped it shut, forcing me to swallow.

He cut off all my air by holding my nose and mouth shut so that I had no choice but to heed him.

He had a lustful grin on his face; it looked so scary that I started to shiver.

Then he covered some tape on my mouth. My tears were still streaming like there was no end at it.

"Good girl." He said in a disgusting way, it made me want to puke just by hearing it.

I felt a cold breeze on my now fully exposed skin, as he hastily moved around, reaching for his own clothes.

No, this is not going to happen! I tried to convince myself that this was just a nightmare.

A sick, merciless nightmare. Mich! Hang in there!

My body felt numb, and I couldn't move it, was that what the pill did? Did it paralyze me? Shit!

I then heard another zip, my eyes bulging out of their sockets when I saw that he was unzipping his pants.

It’s like everything was playing out in slow motion from a horror film. 

Darkness was closing in on me as I croaked a final useless plea for mercy.

But just like my other protests, he completely ignored it, because it provoked him even more.

I only realized that when it was too late, as I put my last remaining energy into my already tired limbs, trying yet again to wriggle out from beneath him.

Then, as the last faint spot of light was engulfed into the surrounding darkness, an excruciating pain like no other shot through me.

As quickly as it had come, my mind went blank and I was gone.

*

I felt something wet on my cheek.

I tried to open my eyes but my body wouldn't listen...

I felt it again, except it was stronger and more insistent than before, like someone was licking me... Someone...

Then his disgusting grin flashed through my mind again and my eyes shot open instantly. My heart throbbed and I gasped loudly, sweat easily making its way on my forehead.

I suddenly heard a bark and snapped my head to the left.

There was none other than my dog Benjy a King Charles spaniel puppy, happily wagging his tail.

I searched the room real quick to make sure I was in my room again. 

A relieved sigh escaped my lips after seeing my familiar plain violet wallpaper in my petite but cozy room.

Benjy jumped on my lap and licked my face in his way of comforting me.

I smiled halfheartedly, still feeling as vulnerable as I had been in the dream.

"OK, OK, I’m fine don’t worry." I chuckled, gently pulling him down on my lap.

I just had that nightmare again

I sighed in despair, of course I did, otherwise Benjy wouldn't be here, and neither would I....

My faint smile vanished and a shiver ran through down my spine when I thought of where I could have been...I could have been... "By him...” I whispered breathlessly, burying my face into Benjy’s fur as unshed tears began to creep into my eyes.

It had been awhile since I had this kind of nightmare. 

I hoped it would stop now, but I also knew it wouldn't.

I will never forget how he’d just stolen my innocence… it was like a scar engraved deep into my soul and heart, one that I will never forget no matter how much I wanted to.

I snapped to the door in shock when I heard a sharp knock on the door.

Benjy barked and ran to the door in his protecting mode.

A sad smile tugged at my lips, as Benjy growled, daring her to come closer. Benjy was like my faithful little guardian, and I loved him for that.

"Michelle?" I heard my ‘mom’ say behind the door. I could hear nervousness and fear in her voice, but she quickly composed herself.

"Get that dog away from the door." My mom ordered in a serious tone.

I sighed. "Fine..."

"Benjy, here boy." I said sweetly, he ran happily to me and leapt effortlessly onto my bed and sat on my lap again. 

I stroked his long fur gently. He listens to me very well.

My mom doesn’t like him - she thinks that he will bite her, but he just protects me from other people and he doesn't like my mom because she once hit me and kicked him too.

So I can’t blame him for that.

"Is he gone?" My mom asked, her voice unfamiliar to her usual cold voice, still waiting behind the door.

"Yeah yeah." I muttered annoyed, but loud enough for her to hear.

The door opened slowly, making sure that Benjy was gone.

"You better hold him." She warned when she walked into my room. I brushed her comment aside.

"What do you want?" I said in a dry voice, similar to hers. I don’t like her and she definitely doesn’t like me, we both know that.

"Well I heard you scream so I’d come to check if...” There was a small silence like she was choosing her words carefully. 

"…if something was wrong." She finished off unsurely. 

"Why do you care?" I snapped back. She was wasting her energy trying to act like she cared for me.

Benjy growled deeply, as if he could sense my anger.

She shuffled backwards slightly through the doorway, too scared to come closer.

"Keep that dog under control." She said back, never taking her eyes off him.

There was a silence in the room; I saw that she was uncomfortable. 

I could see her gritting her teeth, as if she was going to lie through them again. 

"You know I do care about yo-"

"No you don’t." I cut her off, just as I thought, another lie.

"If you really did care, then that accident wouldn't have happened to me, it’s your entire fault." I accused darkly.

Benjy had his hackles raised now, bending his back legs as if he was about to pounce off my bed, but I held him just in time and placed him back onto my lap again.

There was a deadly silence in the room again, it’s only a matter of time before she snaps, I thought while I was glaring at her, daring her to come closer.

I then saw a glint in her eyes.

"Humph, for my part, you could have stayed there, your useless anyways, you’re giving me trouble, you pain in the ass." My mom sneered, finally giving up and showing her true face.

I already know her for 17 years to know that the charade she tried to pull off was the longest so far – a personal record.

Since I was young she treated me like trash, she wasn’t the mother that a kid needed or wanted, she was always late at home, I didn’t see her much, and she never had time for me, until now she only showed a little bit pity because of what had happened to me.

I laughed with no humor; I don’t need pity from her...

I looked down at Benjy who still had his eyes watching every movement my mom made.

An evil grin crept onto my face. My mom noticed it and took a step back, like she knew that I was going to do something.

"Get her!" I yelled at Benjy. He bounded off the bed in no time and ran to where my mom was.

But she was out of my room just in time, slamming the door shut on time before Benjy was through.

Benjy came back with a disappointed face and his tail down. "It’s okay Ben, you did good." I said with small smile on my face, he could always lighten up my mood with the stuff he did for me.

He jumped on my bed again and lay down on my lap. I stroked him gently again and looked at the clock.

5:00am

I sighed again for the millionth time, I know for sure that I can’t fall asleep now after that bad nightmare, so I decided to go take a long shower and get ready for school.

*

"Benjy! I’m going to school!" I yelled, standing by the door waiting for him.

I heard his paws coming this way; he ran into the hall with his tail swinging happily and stopped right in front of me.

I bend over and kissed Benjy on his forehead. This is our daily routine.

I looked out of the hall straight to the stairs cause that was opposite of the hall.

I guess my mom is still sleeping; she must have had a hangover or something.

I opened the door and stepped outside, dread swirling in the pit of my stomach as I thought of the day to come. 

I turned around to shut the door behind me, until I saw Benjy looking with his puppy eyes at me and squealed.

"Awe!" I just couldn't resist his puppy eyes. I bended over again and kissed his forehead again.

"Sorry Ben, I’ll hurry back home." I promised, shutting the door with all my power and resisted his puppy eyes that he was still using against me.

*

I saw the school building not far away from me. I became nervous, I’m not the type who likes to go to school, or has any friends. I’m one of those who rather go somewhere else then school.

I walked to the door and swallowed, hesitating if I should open it. Maybe I should just skip again like yesterday, because I don’t want the same thing happen again today.

No wait, I can’t, they will tell my mom and then maybe suspend me or something.

I stood there for like 10 minutes, scared to face my fate.

I took a deep breath and finally opened the door. Here comes hell.

Warily, I searched the students that were standing in the hall talking with others or were taking books from their locker, all clear and no one I knew.

My locker was at the very end of that freaking long hall, it always took ages to get there, most of the time I would get spotted then, which is so annoying.

I walked to my locker real fast, almost breaking into a jog, not wanting anything to happen.

Relief washed through me as I made it by my locker, I then exhaled the breath that I still was holding.

I opened my locker quickly, and searched through it, only books and my notes were in it and nothing was missing, so no one broke into my locker to put a prank in it or something. I quickly dumped my jacket in it and took some books that I needed for the day.

I could almost smile of relief now that nothing has happened to me... yet; the day wasn’t over so I need to keep my guard up--

I got snapped out of my thoughts when my locker suddenly shut close, a small scream escaped from my lips at the loud bang that my locker made.

Almost not wanting to, I looked at the person who was standing next to my locker. 

My eyes widened a little and my heart started to beat faster when I saw that it was Cameron, one of my bully’s that I had always been dreading with every morning. 

Ever since he had transferred schools to here he had his eyes on me, and started to bully me for no reason, I didn’t do anything to him... And it has been like this for a year already, don’t ask me how I survived it, it was hell, and he still isn’t done with me.

He brushed some of his long blond hair out of his face in a model like way so that you could see his ocean blue eyes better; I can’t believe all the girl go crazy when he does that.

He had a big grin on his face, the grin he usually has when he bullies me.

"Look who we have here!" He said in a fake excited voice. He scanned me real quick.

"Mich, where the hell were you yesterday?" He said trying to sound worried. 

I started to ignore him, but I knew that it wouldn't work with him anyways, but I still tried it as always.

I walked in the direction were my first class would be, Cameron followed me like a stalker, still waiting for my answer.

When he saw that I wouldn't say anything I heard him sigh, he then abruptly pushed me to the wall and held my arm against it.

"You know ignoring me won’t help Mich." He whispered to me in an annoyed tone.

"Leave me alone." I whimpered in defeat, if I don't get away from the wall now then he will do the same thing again like he did last time, and that’s why I skipped yesterday...

"Heh, but why would I leave you alone? You already know I won’t Mich...” He sneered, and moved his head closer to mine.

A flash of that disgusting grin of him from the nightmare last night flashed once again through my mind, followed by a shudder.

No, I can’t let people use me like I’m a toy, I thought to myself.

I struggled to get out of his grasp, but that made it worse because now he was holding me with two hands on both of my now spread out arms. 

The space between us was nonexistent now, leaving my torso undefended.

"What’s wrong Mich? We all know that you like what I'm about to do." He teased, moving his head even closer so that it was only an inch away from mine.

That’s not true! I hate it with a passion, I wanted to say but I couldn’t speak.

The tips of our noses were touching now, and I shut my eyes tightly together. 

I so knew what was coming now.

And as I was right, I felt his lips crashing down onto mine. 

I still had my mouth and eyes shut not even moving an inch.

I felt him nibbling on my bottom lip. I won’t fall for that again, because if I react to that he would stick his tongue in my mouth.

Get off me! I screamed at him inside my head. I tried to wriggle my wrists from his hands again, but it still went on, I can’t hold it anymore, and I felt the tears forming in my eyes.

"Hey dude, let her go, she’s going to cry." I heard a deep voice say.

I felt Cameron’s lip move apart from mine, and his hands removed from my wrists.

I took a deep breathe, then opened my watery eyes, they shot to the person who just told Cameron to stop.

I looked at the guy with the short dirty blond hair, and his dark brown eyes which you would recognize right away.

It was Josh, Cameron's friend. 

Most of the time he would stop Cameron from doing stuff to me if they are a little bit too extreme, but still he would bully me too. I didn’t understand that at all, I’ve seen Josh around for years and he never even noticed me until Cameron came, what did I do to those guys to deserve this.

When Cameron turned to face Josh, whining that, “It wasn't thaaat extreme.” 

I took my chance and sprinted to the classroom, not even glancing back.

"See ya at lunch time Mich!" I heard Cameron call back at me in an excited voice when he noticed I was nearly out of his sight.

Damn, why didn’t I just skip school!?

~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~♥~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~

I hope u people liked it :) and don’t worry, I already know I’m evil ^-^

Btw, u may have noticed the music to the right and I just wanted to say; sometimes the music kind of fits with the chapter and sometimes I just put them because I like them... and ive put this one becuz the title of the song fitted x3 but its not the same as the song, sooo yeah, just wanted to say :) dunno really know if this song fits the chapter though :p

Please vote or leave a comment ^3^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 146 28
Dean would do anything to have friends. He's constantly bullied and has no one to turn to. He try's to stay positive even though everything is fallin...
279K 9.9K 31
Ally Heinz has just turned eighteen and has finally moved out from her parents' house and recently moved in with her brother. She doesn't have a job...
245K 9.9K 48
What's the problem? The issue is when a chubby girl meets with a devil heartless guy for the first time in school, he uses her as he wants. Pushes h...
87.4K 4.4K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...