Then Came You (Rewrite)

By Rosegold_Honey

Harley Quinn and joker ain't got shit on us. See when I met her she was just something to fuck. Then there wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
feedback
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
questions
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
for the love of yall
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
My Tells
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
CHAPTER 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 8

6.1K 255 24
By Rosegold_Honey

FATIMA
I kissed Zara. We had a good date. I was taking it slow with her but her attention been off me. She been hiding her phone. I'm good, i ain't tripping cause she not mine but Im still curious. I was in the car with her and her phone went off. She lifted it and put it down.
"Aint you gonna answer?" I ask.
"Nah its not important baby" she said and kissed me again. I bit her lip.
"Ow the fuck Tima" she said. I chuckled. No way in hell I wad fucking her this soon. She wasn't ready. We pull up at my house. She smiles and get on top of me.
"Friendly are we?" I ask.
"Just a little when you gonna give me a taste?" She purred. I smiled and kissed her neck. She gasped and clawed my back. I grabbed hips. She moaned.
"You not ready ma" I said.
"Mhm that what you always say" she whined. I laughed.
"Mhm see you Thursday" i said and walked out. I watched her pull off and then walked to my doorstep. The door was locked and I aint see Lily's car. Must be with one of her hoes. I laughed to myself and dug in my pocket. I had my key out when someone grabbed my neck. I fought but they were hella strong and knew my movement. They slammed me on the ground. I was about to get up till I saw who it was.
"Miss me ma?" She said. I froze. A red curly afro glistened with the moon light and blue eyes looked down at me. Smoke swirled from her thick pink lips.

Zara
I got to my place to get greeted with a strong grip around my neck and a tongue down my throat. I moaned. They threw me down to the ground.
"On your knees slut" the commanded voice rang out. I dropped to my knees.
"Suck it" the growled. My core heated up. Shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 45 11
I don't fuck with anybody butt herrr ... she ain't anybody
256K 11.7K 57
(StudxStud)[S]tud [T]ill [U] [D]ie,thats what I went by, fems always caught My eye, stud for studs disgusted me, just like men and women dating, I c...
15.5M 412K 97
He was completely and utterly oblivious to everything that he had caused and she absolutely hated him for that. [UNEDITED] [DUAL POV] TW: eating dis...
255K 8.5K 35
"Is there a Annabella on there " "Yeah Boss but she aint your type , she is a fat one...." "She is my fucking type i want her ....How much? "25,000 "...