POSSESSIVE 9: Lash Coleman

CeCeLib

With his amethyst eyes, to die for smile and gorgeous body, Lash Coleman was a very handsome male specimen. G... Еще

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Special Chapter - OPERATION: Help Coleman Number 1
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
EPILOGUE

SYNOPSIS

2.9M 40.5K 3.2K
CeCeLib

SYNOPSIS:

With his amethyst eyes, to die for smile and gorgeous body, Lash Coleman was a very handsome male specimen. Girls fall at his feet, but he never catches any of them. His eyes were trained to only one woman.

Nez Fernandez. A woman he shouldn't have feelings for.

He was not supposed to like her as a woman. He was not supposed to lust over her. And he was not supposed to fall in love with her ... but he did.

Simula't-sapol, alam niyang mali ang nararamdaman niya. His feeling for Nez was forbidden. He tried to stop what he was feeling. He tried so hard to forget her and it worked when she left to live in abroad. Nakalimutan niya ito at nagpatuloy ang buhay niya na wala ang dalaga.

His life was okay, he felt contented even. But Nez was destined to ruin his cool façade and happy life.

For ten years, Nez stayed in the US, but now, she's back - haunting his dreams and waking hour.

What would a man do with pent-up feelings? Titikisin ba niya ang sariling nararamdaman o aangkinin niya ang dalaga kahit alam niyang bawal?

CECELIB | C.C.

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT | P-18COMPLETED

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

ORGÁNOSI I: Broken Mask C.C.

Художественная проза

608K 41.6K 9
Beneath a broken mask lies the truth behind the façade, and while masks can conceal pain, they cannot mend wounds. In the end, no mask was worth the...
74.7M 2.9M 53
UNIVERSITY SERIES #5. Ever since they were kids, Avianna Diaz from UST Architecture and Larkin Sanchez from UP Film were inseparable, not until Lark...
POSSESSIVE 22: Khairro Sanford C.C.

Художественная проза

33.9M 1.4M 69
Eliza Velasquez is beyond belief to have Khairro Sanford - the man she once loved but has grown to hate - as her bodyguard. With them forced to spend...
POSSESSIVE 11: Valerian Volkzki C.C.

Художественная проза

87.3M 1.6M 43
LUSTING over Grace Oquendo was not good for Valerian Volkzki's health. He should be working his ass off and firing his employees who go against his w...