Vic Fuentes' Daughter

Oleh Bandtella

CURRENTLY EDITING Meet Haley Rogers, a girl who has moved in and out of homes, there she has yet to find a d... Lebih Banyak

Vic Fuentes' Daughter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Characters
Chapter 12
THANK YOU!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chaoter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Book cover
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Bandtella's Note
Epilogue
New book
Thank you

Chapter 29

1.3K 61 0
Oleh Bandtella

Waking up next to someone is pretty weird but in not a bad weird, the good weird. I never wanted to move, so when Ethan moved his arm from my waist, I instantly became cold. To top it all off, I whimpered. Yup, I Haley Fuentes whimpered.

He kissed my head and wrapped his arms around me.

"Baby you have to wake up." I froze. Did he just- I mean..
"I- it's okay." I cut him off. It was better to stop him before things got even more awkward.

"So..." He stared into my eyes.
"So.." I said back. We were getting closer and closer to each other.

"Um Ethan, we need to get going." I knew what was going to happen.
"Yeah.." He got up dragging me with him.
"Ethan, don't we need to get dressed?" I said who's stopping him.
"Don't you want breakfast?" He chuckled. I blushed and kept walking.

He pulled out a chair for me, which I thank him for. I sat down with him on the other side. Looking at the menus, my phone suddenly ringed. Not wanting to be rude, I ended the call. Once our food came, my phone decided to ring again. I looked up at Ethan and sighed.

"Go answer it." He smiled and pushed me towards the hallway. I smiled. At least he understands.
I smiled and basically ran to the hallway. I pushed the call button and braced myself.

"So how was the date? Do you like the clothes I picked out for you? Did you two do it?- Stop right there. Belinda we were in the middle of eating breakfast. I'll tell you everything once we get home." I cut her off. "Everything?" I sighed and replied back, "Everything." I hanged up and groaned. This is going to be a long, awkward ride home.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

244K 6.9K 50
[completed] [in the middle of editing] Monica has been an orphan since birth. Her mother got pregnant in high school, and as soon as her Monica's 'da...
110K 3.1K 43
This is a love story of one nobody who accidentaly bumps into her idol at a coffee shop. Her parents abused her ever since the age of 11 when her rea...
33.1K 1.3K 32
jaime preciado lives a lonely life. his mom works a lot, his step dad is trouble, his friends are nonexistent and school offers him nothing but tortu...
33.3K 1.2K 24
*COMPLETED* Mike and Tony, otherwise known as Perrentes by fans of their band Pierce The Veil want to take the next step in their relationship. Actua...