Iwatobi Tomboy

By Neko_Senpaixx

Jun and Sakura are twins, but they couldn't be more different. Sakura is the girly twin, her feminine charms... More

Jun
The Visit
Tour
Kick Starting The Summer
Australia
Bye Summer!
First Day: Iwatobi High!
To Join Or Not To Join!
Beginnings Of Friendships & Love?
Iwatobi Swim Club: To Protect & Serve!
Iwatobi Swim Club: Secret Santa!
Back To School
Training &The Yaoi Fantasies Of The Iwatobi School Girls!
Befriending The Shark
Sakura Karashima
Getting To Know Each Other
Catching Feelings?
Jun's Sister: Jun?
Best Friends?
Haru
For The Team!
Fan Service: Iwatobi Vs Samezuka! Pocky Game!
A Day With Jun
Matsuoka Rin: I Think I Like Him...
Jun's Secret Discovered!
Threatened
Momo-Kun
Preparing For The Big Day
Hospital Visit
At Long Last...
Jun: I'm Really A Girl...
The New Guy: Karashima Hikaru
Jun's Admirer
Getting Jun Jealous & Big Brother's Rage
A Day With Sosuke
Regionals
You're Mine
Get Away (Pt. 1)
Get Away (Pt.2)
Hikaru's Final Warning
Sick
Best I Never Had
Sosuke: That's My Baby
Daddy?
Truth Be Told
Apology
Baby Talk

Rin's Confession

288 18 3
By Neko_Senpaixx

I can't take it anymore...I don't care if he's a guy. I can't shake these feelings any longer...

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

It's been about 2 weeks and everything is still in tact. I haven't gotten anymore emails and the guy who claimed to be Hikaru never called back. I decided to tell my grandparents, grandfather said he'd take care of it. But so far the people he's hired don't have any leads...I can't imagine just what kind of master mind behind all this. But at least I didn't keep quiet about it...now I just need to prepare myself for the disaster that will take place once the news is out.

I jogged along the beach.

I've been preparing myself, so that after surgery it won't be so bad to work out. The messed up thing is that the day of my surgery is scheduled for the exact day the guys go to prefecturals. I won't be able to see them swim but Sakura promised to be there in my place, man...it feels like it's been a long time since I met Haru and the others but it's only been a couple of months. Seijuro has officially graduated and the April semester is among us which means it's time to buy new school supplies etc. I wasn't worried about that to be honest but I have no clue what I'm going to do for Sakura's birthday...

I stopped and caught my breath.

"I've been running for about an hour and a half now. I could use a break...

I drank some water and sat in the sand, I took my headphones off and looked at the time.

8:47...

Not bad.

*VRR VRR*

?

I checked my phone.

Rin: Can we meet somewhere? There's something we need to talk about.

At this hour?

J: I'm at the beach right now, I'm done jogging. Where did you wanna meet up?

Rin: Stay there. I'll be there soon...

J: Okay.

I wonder what's up? Maybe Sosuke and Rin had an argument? What if Momo said something to him?!

No...he wouldn't do that. After all we made a deal...

Bake me cookies in heart shapes and write me a cute little note. I may be keeping your secret but it's gonna cost you~

I sighed heavily.

I've basically been copy and pasting love notes from the internet. The only reason he makes me do that is so he can brag about his 'girlfriend'. I told him not to because once that person decides to expose me...Momo's gonna look like a fool. I guess maybe that's why Haru never wanted to go further than he did and I don't blame him.

I drank some more water.

I can't shake off that phone call Sakura told me about though. I remember saying that I believed that there was a chance he was alive...even though I saw him take his last breath... I saw him sink down. But if he was just unconscious? They never found his body but they found everyone else so maybe someone found him...but why would he wait this long to come back? It doesn't make sense...

No, I shouldn't make these assumptions. It's probably that idiot playing games with me...my question is, how did they gain this information? How did they know? What made them come to the conclusion of how I'm only pretending to be my brother?

I stared at the ocean waves.

Hikaru...If you're alive please hurry back to us...

I don't think I can handle all of this. There's no way Rin will look at me the same again. My grandfather...The family name will be put to shame...I can imagine what the rest of the family will say. It'll be a scandal and be plastered all over the news...I can't handle that. I'll have to move away from Sakura and isolate myself. I won't be able to be with my friends since they'll be burdened and dragged into my problem. It'll be a disaster... I'll be all alone.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Rin arrived about 20 minutes later, he looked like he had a lot on his mind.

"Yo" he said.

I stood up wiped the sand off my sweats.

"Rin, what's up? You okay?" I asked.

"Let's take a walk..." He looked at me.

?

"Yeah, sure" I said.

We walked together along the beach. He sure is quiet, I wasn't sure if I should say something or if he even wanted me too. We just kept waking until we reached the pier, we stood under it then he took a deep breath.

"Rin? What's the matter with you?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Jun, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure Rin." I looked at him.

"Have you ever thought that a guy was good looking?"

"Uh, yeah I think you're good looking along with Haru and the others. Why?"

"Do you find Haru attractive?" He asked.

"What're you getting at? Technically I guess his body is appealing. Yeah. I suppose he is attractive" I said.

"And what about me?"

"Tch. Well yeah, I'm more than sure you and I both know you are" I said.

Why's he talking about this for?

"Jun, what do you think about guys dating guys?"

"Rin, why are you asking these questions?" I looked at him.

He sighed. "You piss me off"

!

"What?"

"I can't stop thinking about you Jun. I like girls yet it's...I don't know, I've never felt this way before.." He started to blush.

!!

Is he confessing?!

My eyes widened. "R-Rin?"

He looked at me. "Jun...I like you. More than my friend. You're my best friend but...I want more than that. Will you accept my heart?"

ಠ_ಠ Well...this is unexpected...

"Rin..." I looked at him. "Are you sure? Maybe this isn't what you think it is, you like girls right?"

He sighed heavily. "Jun, I don't know how to explain this. I don't find any other guy attractive besides you, when we played the pocky-"

"That's what triggered the feelings. The pocky game. Rin are you listening to yourself right now? That was just a game."

"No, it wasn't just the pocky game! I've had these feelings since the beginning, You're too cute to be a boy and its amazes me how so many girls like you. Well not really but I don't understand how you can be so cute yet handsome...it's hard to explain. I just know that I've come to the conclusion that I like you! I know I do! I've never been more certain about anything than this."

He sighed heavily again.

He's frustrated...He seems to be serious about this.

"Look, if you don't want to talk to me anymore that's fine...I know this is weird...and I'm sorry but I needed to tell you"

He was about to walk away when I grabbed his wrist.

"Rin...Have you told anyone else?" I asked.

"No...I'm too ashamed."

"If you're ashamed then why would you confess to me?" I asked.

"Because...It would be between us. No one else will know, I promise." He looked at me.

!

A 'Yaoi' not so Yaoi secret affair with Rin...but what if he wants to touch me or shower with me? I'll have to make some things clear before I say...wait am I seriously considering this?

"Rin, I'm saying I don't like you like that but if someone finds out...this could ruin you. Are you sure that this is what you want?"

"I've thought of it all and as long as we're happy then who cares if someone finds out"

!!

He came closer to me, I felt my back hit a post. I gulped...

He smirked. "I make you nervous don't I?"

"N-Now you do..."

His eyes scanned my face then stopped at my lips.

!!!

"H-Hey, don't go getti-"

"Can I kiss you?" He asked as his cheeks flushed pink.

"K-Kiss?! I-I don't-"

He planted his lips on mine.

So much for asking...

My heart began to beat faster as I felt his lips move.

I closed my eyes and kissed him back, I felt him smile then he deepened the kiss.

(//・_・//)

Oh gosh...

He pulled away and I opened my eyes, he gazed into mine.

"I have a few rules." I said.

His eyes widened. "Mmph. Rules?"

He sighed.

"Fine. What are you rules?"

"For starters, we can't see each other everyday. I'm not saying that causes suspicion but I do have things I have to do like homework, study and also I have the guys to take care of."

He looked at me in disbelief.

"Second, When I'm with you, you're not to touch me"

"Why not?" He looked at me a bit annoyed.

"Because..." I sighed. "No taking off my shirt or touching my chest. Is that better?"

He began to blush. "You act like I'm going to do something to you! We haven't been together for a day! Geez Jun...lighten up."

"You can't get jealous." I looked at him. "Not even when I'm alone with another guy."

"You won't be alone with another guy cuz I won't let you, I forbid you to tutor anyone that isn't a girl"

(¬_¬)

"Rin, you're being ridiculous... I'm not gonna stop tutoring because of your jealousy. You can trust me."

"Fine..."

I chuckled.

"What's so funny?" He looked at me.

"I'm sorry. I just never pictured myself in this situation before not with you anyway" I smiled at him.

"Me either but I guess there's a first for everything right?" He smiled back.

I nodded.

"So just so we're clear, I'm the man in the relationship. I'm taller than you and I'm manlier than you, which means you're the girl" he smiled, flashing his sharp teeth.

Literally..I am a girl but maybe since this is happening he'll understand? I guess maybe I'll find out soon enough, I don't think I should say anything for the time being.

"So, it's official...you're my..umm"

"Partner?" I laughed. "Tch. I don't know"

"Girlfriend. You are the girl after all" he ruffled my hair.

"Ugh...don't do that!"

"Why not?" He asked.

"It messes my hair up"

"You even act like a girl, maybe that's why I got attracted to you in the first place." He chuckled.

And this is how I became Rin's Boyfriend/Girlfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 441 22
MakotoxHaru's Twin Sister!Reader You are the twin sister of Haruka Nanase. You lived with your parents in another part of Japan but then decide to mo...
235K 11.2K 24
── 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐬: 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 fearful yet fascinated, awed yet attracted--- the powe...
32.8K 1.1K 13
A girl, left behind in the forest with a random crocodile, comes to love swimming and the outdoors. While swimming, she met a random boy. His family...
87.9K 4.1K 19
A MakoHaru Fanfic c: After Rin is threatened by his Homophobic parents that he should either chose Haru or Swim, the indecisive teenager ditches his...