My Guardian Angel [Book 1] ✔︎

Por JessieLynn425

Jessica Evans has the perfect life. She has great friends and a loving family. One night a boy her age shows... Más

Chapter 1- Jessica
Chapter 2- My Guardian Angel
Chapter 3- Demons
Chapter 4- Escape
Chapter 5- Hell
Chapter 6- Marco
Chapter 7- Attraction
Chapter 8- To Hell and Back
Chapter 9- Falling in Love with a Demon
Chapter 10- Ginger
Chapter 11- Another Visit
Chapter 12- Trapped
Chapter 13- Home
Chapter 14- Georgia
Chapter 16- Home Again
Chapter 17- Little Talks
Chapter 18- Hell on Earth
Chapter 19- Revival
Chapter 20- Final
Chapter 21- Return
Chapter 22- Goodbye
Chapter 23- My Angelic Brother

Chapter 15- Safehouse

26 6 1
Por JessieLynn425

Bree and Emily led us into an old barn. In the barn was a card table and a set of mismatched chairs. We all sat down at the seats. I sat next to Marco. Our fingers were intertwined together under the table. "I feel like the queen will come to earth" Bree said. "We have to be ready". "Ok but how in the hell do we do that?" I asked. "We need to be prepared for what's going to happen" Jacob said "We need backup" "And where do we find that?" Ginger asked. "I have an idea where" I said. Samantha groaned.

We all carefully sneaked onto the set. I grabbed the necessary materials. We all returned to the barn. I took the items out of the bag. "You did not" Jacob said. "I did" I said. I had stolen very valuable props from the Captain America 3 set. I adjusted the shield straps to fit onto me and then clipped the shield to my back. I tossed the guns to my friends. "How in the heck did they get real guns for a movie?" Ginger asked. "They just did" I simply said. "The one time your fangirling comes in handy" Emily said. "Oh you know it" I said.

Meanwhile..

"Guys where is everything?"Scarlett Johansson shouted. "Where's the shield? Chris evans yelled. "I told you to get tighter security" the director Anthony Russo shouted to his brother. "This is a mess" "We need to track them down" Robert Downey Jr said. "The police will take care of it" Sebastian Stan said. The directors sighed.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

269K 40.4K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
336K 19.4K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...