Love Will Always Last (Garmau...

Av ttsmols

Sequel to Love Will Have To Pay A Price....... If you do not understand this then read the first book!! OH AN... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
THEORY
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NEW COVER!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Notifications for HATERS!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
OK THIS IS DELAYED RIGHT NOW!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
OMG... NO!!!
Writers BLOCK UHG
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Story prediction or whatever! XD
OMFG!!!!
ANOTHER PREDICTION!
Chapter 34
Not update sorry :P
UPDATE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK
THE BOOKS OUT!

Prologue

7.6K 104 23
Av ttsmols

It's been 2 years since Aphmau's.... Death.... The village of Phoenix Drop has been ruled by Garroth. He, himself has been taking care of Levin and Malachi. They all still have the tragedy of Aphmau gone in their lives. The war has not happened yet for some odd reason. Aphmau, herself had seen all of this from above. She has been watching the village herself. Keeping enemies away and protecting everyone. By putting forcefields. Sometimes she goes to visit but.... no one can see her.... no one can hear her..... no one can sense her presence. That was the sad part for her. She couldn't go back. The village on the other hand. Has been improving. They had more guards in the village. Even the wall surrounding them. And more buildings and a Guard training area. Even thought Garroth was the Lord, he still was a guard by heart. But he never wanted to talk about Aphmau. Never. He had said it would bring bad memories. Him seeing Aphmau falling off the hill. He never talked about her. Ever. But one day that would change.... Everything....

(OK OK, OK I'M SORRY THE SQUEAL WAS OUT SO LATE!!!! Sorry.... needed a title and thanks to Fangirl416 She helped me with the title!! So thank you! Plus I had to make the cover! I made it at first and then I thought it was bad so I remade it! OK! So super duper sorry it's out later than I expected.... Ok so the people who had seen the 3 chapters SORRY! Because I had another Idea in mind and I forgot so CHANGING THE STORY!! I'LL MAKE IT UP, I'll make 3 chapters as fast as I can ok! So I'm so sorry for those people who had read the past 3 chapters in this story!!)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

418K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
406K 6.4K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC