She Can Fight (completed)

By byth3sea

Alexis Marie Carson, she isn't like every ordinary 'good girl' who is completely helpless. She's exactly the... More

Foster Home
Zach
Neighbors
So, shes your girlfriend?
An irrelvant day
Your Story
Votes!
Bonfire
Happy
You are a Girl
Fixed
Backstory
Nightmares
Being with Him
Girls
Trust
Horrible Decision
The suprise trip
Oh, New York
I just want my Cheetos
Christmas
Dylan? Or Zach?
Goodbye Big Apple
Asshole
Forgetting
Clubbing
Pranks
Leaving
Going to Find Her
She Can Love
Thank you (A/N)

Back again

26.2K 811 88
By byth3sea

On Tuesday I went to school and tried not to dies of complete boredom. After I prepared for my fight. I drove there and wave to Zach. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

Once they called my name I got on and some sad little wimpy guy came up. I felt kinda bad, but this is what I do for my life.

After I won I gave Zach a high five and sat down. I wiped off my forehead and caught my breath.

I rubbed my eyes to see if I was hallucinating because I think I see Dylan walking towards me. I froze in place when I realized this was real. Dylan, my ex boyfriend the love of my life who had died was walking towards me.

"Lexi!" He cried pulling me into a hug

I didn't hug him back but stood there, frozen.

"Lexi, are you ok?" He asked me

"B-but you died" I choked out

"Babe, that's the only way I could've lived. I faked my death. After you left I've been trying to find you" he explained with a grin on his face and wrapped me in another hug.

I felt the comforting warmth of him. I was sucked into him. But this time around I'm a different person. With different feelings.

All of my emotions were stirring inside me. I can't move, can't talk.

Dylan the love of my life, back. Like he never left. Came and found me. After all this time he was alive.

Suddenly rage bubbled threw me. "What!? Do you know what I did after I thought you died!? The pain you caused me!?"

He stood there shocked with what I said.

After processing what I had said he responded, "it was the only way to keep you safe. I know I hurt you and trust me it wasn't easy for me either. But I love you. And look at you now, so beautiful and strong"

This only made me madder "I don't care! You have no idea how I felt, what I did! What you did was selfish, horrible, and-"

I was going to finish but he kissed me. For a moment I felt like crying. My love for him was still there and the sparks when I kissed him were too. I wanted to madly into him but I quickly pushed him off of me and punched him in the gut, then the nose.

"What the hell was that!?" I screamed

"I still love you" he managed to say

"I hate you!" I screamed but it wasn't entirely true.

I pushed my way out through the people when Zach stopped me.

"Are you ok?" He asked me wiping the tears off my cheek.

I didn't even realize that I was crying.

"I'm fine. Just let me go" I growled through my teeth

He moved aside letting me through.

---------------------

I woke up the next day, angrier than I have even been before. I absolutely hate him. The pain he caused me, he ruined my life.

He doesn't even know what I did and now he's come back for me.

I try to forget, but fail. I skip today and stay at Callie's looking for something to punch.

I hear the doorbell ring and come downstairs. Zach is standing there and he pulls me into a hug. I hug him back and we stand there for what seems like eternity.

When we pull apart I don't know why but I break into tears. He shuts the door then we walk to the couch and he just holds me.

I just cry.

Once I calm down I just hold him knowing that this point in time can't just stop and freeze forever. I wish It would.

"Lexi" He say

"Yeah" I croak

"Are you ok" he asks

"No" I say

After a long pause he says, "Tell me everything"

I nod "when I was in Arizona I had my guard up. Not looking for anyone at anything. Once when I took a jog I saw a guy who absolutely mesmerized me. I thought he was special. He saw me and i guess thought the same thing. He called me over and I met his friends and him. They we extremely nice to me and we became friends. After a while he asked me to a school dance, I said yes and we had our first kiss. Then we started dating and I thought I had fallen in love. He took me to a fight. I said I wanted to learn so he taught me. Everything seemed like a twisted fairy tail for a while. Then a street fight came after Dylan. Once we were meeting at a restaurant and as he was pulling in I saw the same street fighter crash into him. He was rushed to the hospital and that was the last time I saw him. I was so mad I went after the guys children. I killed them. He swore he would kill me. The family who was fostering me gave me away and I went to live in New York City."

He nodded. Surprisingly I wasn't crying only about to punch something as hard as I could.

"What happened in New York" he asked

"I didn't let anyone in. I swore to myself I would never let anyone in again. I started painting to let myself go. Then I decided to pick up fighting. I was the best fighter there and no one dared challenged me. I got two tattoos and my fosters said I was a bad influence so they gave me away. I ended up in West Kentucky with a bunch of hilbillys and got arrested so I got here. I kept my walls up, until I met you. I tried to stay away so I wouldn't be hurt again, but I couldn't" I said

He thought about this for a moment. I could almost hear the gears turning in his head. Then he looked at me with some emotion I couldn't read.

I looked down and played with my shoe laces. I could feel his eyes burning holes threw my head.

I looked up and he grabbed my face crashing his lips onto mine.

He pulls away, "Don't leave me"

My breath hitched in my throat. What if I did have to choose? Who would it be? I don't think Dylan really has a chance though. I mean Zach and me...I don't know what we are. Would we still be friends? Probably not.

"I can't make that promise" I said holding on tighter

"I know" Zach said

----------------

Later Zach left for school because that was his lunch. I sat down thinking.

What happens if I do leave? I won't see him anymore. And Dylan...I'm not sure about. I mean he was the love of my life, once upon a time. But what I did, for nothing. I can't believe he didn't tell me, and now I have a fighter after me. Not fair.

I sat thinking for about 2 hours then the door bell rang. I got up and answered it. Dylan was there so I punched his jaw and kicked his gut. He groaned and fell backwards.

"What" I growled

He stood up "can we talk"

"Talk" I crossed my arms leaning on the doorway

"Listen Lexi-"

"Don't call me that" I snarled

"Ok Alexis, I know what I did was bad but I still love you. I know I don't really have a good chance; I figured I'd give it a shot." He said

For a split second I felt pity for him. That he was begging for me. But it quickly changed. He made me do...things. Murderous things.who I am I kidding!? I am a murder!

"Your right Dylan" I said sweetly

"You don't have a chance. And it isn't what you did. It's what I did! What I did for you for nothing!" I screamed

"What did you do" he said calmly

"I killed three children! The children of the guy who "killed" you! Now he's after me!" I yelled

He stared at me blankly. He had no idea what to say and it was clear.

"So this proves my point. Your a selfish horrible ass." I growled

He continued to stare.

"You gunna say something" I said angrily

"You did that. For me" he finally said

"Yes! And it was a stupid bitchy mistake!" I said

"You really loved me, didn't you?" he said

"Of course! You have no idea, how in absolute dumbly in love I was, Dylan!"

"I won't give up"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 687 42
Lexi was broken, she knew it since her mom died, but then her boyfriend left her in a jail cell and those broken pieces shattered into even smaller p...
My New Life By <3

Teen Fiction

1.8M 46.2K 137
Alexis whitmore is a 16 year old girl in sophomore year who is very happy, caring, troubling, loves to go out and a party girl. She loves to play bas...
2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
5.1K 1.8K 11
Nicole forced to move to other place because of her parents. leaving everything behind was not easy for her Nicole have a strict parent because of t...