I'm Messed Up and Proud! [A S...

By I_am_a_psychopath

Welcome to the main character's insanity and the ninja world! Lian Titen, the protagonist in this story, make... More

~Prologue~
First Day of the Academy
Fast Forward A Few Years...
Iruka-Sensei Always Ruins Prank-Time!
The Graduation Exam? Bring It On!
The Sorting Sensei!
Smoking Hurts
Slide to the Next Team
Yawn! Here We Go Again!
Test Time
The Results Are In...
We Don't Want Any More 'D'
Steve
To the Land of Waves!
Cow-Man vs Team 7 and annouying bridge builder [Part 1]
Cow-Man vs Team 7 and anouying bridge builder [Part 2]
Okay, who kindnapped me? Was it you?! ¬.¬ or you....<.<
THE MOST EPIC FLIGHT EVA!!!....and yes...I DID say sensai...
Damn you trees! And...STEVE!!!!!! AHHH!!
Die Sakura!!!........DIE!!!!
Wow, this? This is a normal day?
Ha Ha! You don't get a bed to sleep in Sakura! KARMA!
......I have no words.....just....yeah.....
My middle name is....
The little red-headed ninja
The starting fight and...Naruto...
Ugh...what happened?...oh, hi Haku...wait a second...WHAT?!?!?
The Sand Ninja
The Chunnin Exams? Sweetness!
Sakura's party
Yet another little random filler!!!....you probably hate me now...
The first test is...getting to the test -_-l l
Bring. It. On!
The First Exam is...a written one...of coarse...
Confusion in the exams!! Well...I am here so...
Into the Forest of Death
The Fight!!
The Sound Ninja? ...why didn't you kill Kabuto?
Story Time!
The Preliminary?!
Continue of the preliminary round
HARLEM SHAKE
Just another 'average' day
WHAT'D YOU CALL ME?!?!?
Our latest prank XD
I need to find someone to train me!
Fido-Sensei
Arguements
Explaining to Naruto and Steve
Mini Mission: Getting Ramen!
The Truth
Time Skip!
Yet again, a filler! XD
I swear! This isn't a filler!
Let the Hunger Games BEGIN!
Well, this is fun...
Ugh! Why me?
What sort of 'revenge' IS THIS?!
The Story behind Rido and Fido Titen! - NEXT TIME!
The Story behind Fido and Rido Titen!
Akatsuki members aren't too terrible...
I'm Back!
This is the life!
The Search For Haku
The Search For Lian
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Yum....Sushi....
Let the Battle Commence
The Lian Rap!
Flappy Bird!
The Legends
Guess who's back...back again!
Cliffhangers, no more!
So much confusion!
Help me my friends!
Disaster of a Date
Happy Birthday Lian
The Last BBQ Together
That Stupid Duck!
You again?!
Turtles!
Esca-pe!
Yo! It's you guys! Slumber party!
I'm Back Fools!
Nat Should Change his Career
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Remember?
Promises
Absolutely Not?
IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG
Conspiracies!
Thank You <3
~Epilogue~
HEADS UP

A Lot Has Happened...

473 39 5
By I_am_a_psychopath

Well, I tried uploading regularly...it didn't not work? Whatever, I don't own Naruto! Here's another upload!

============

(Lian's POV)

"It's kinda a long story...."

"Yeah, believe it."

"I've got time." Kakashi said looking down at the two of us. "So, what have you done this time? Seeing as S-Ranked criminals are involved - "

"Hey!"

"We have feelings too you know!"

"Pipe down!"

" - I'm guessing it's not just some ramen mission." Kakashi finished sweat dropping at the criminals in our living room

"Not really..." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Like we said, it's a long story...and I don't have a lot of time."

I grab Kakashi's arm and drag him into the living room and push him onto the sofa. "Okay, we've got to, in the quickest way, explain what happened." I said to the group. "So, everyone! You have to tell your part of the adventure together! Ready? Don't care! GO!"

"Well, you see - hey, you also have a mask - I was made to be a distraction - we went down and then - we had to save the duck family - we were almost caught - quack quack - and we only have until sunset."

Kakashi's eyes....eye was wide and he let out a breathe.

"...did you get all that?" Naruto asked confused.

Kakashi nodded his head. "I knew it, I knew I shouldn't have recommended you...now look at the situation you're in...."

"He actually got all that?"

"It's fine Kakashi, I'll come visit." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Rido grabs my shoulder, "They won't let you. Lian, you don't understand how much you change when you're there. Danzo - "

"Danzo?" Kakashi asked in shock. He stood up and walked out.

I sat there and looked at the others in the room, each of us sending each other confused looks.

"...still can't believe he got all that..."

Kakashi came back and he was holding a backpack, stuffing items into it.

"Kakashi? What's going on?" I ask.

"You're leaving." Kakashi stated handing me the bag which WEIGHS A TON! "You and Rythian."

"Yes! Slumber party!" Tobi cheers about to hug me when Rido stands in front of me glaring at the masked man.

"No, you're not coming back with me." Rido states. "And don't even think of going back to Fido."

"Aw, jealous of your brother?" Naruto teased.

"He's with Orochimaru." me and Rido stated in unison, sending my blonde haired friend a deadpanned look.

"You make it sound like he's dating him." Deidara stated and everyone in the room visibly shuddered

(MEANWHILE)

Fido stopped in his training and his body shuddered violently. "What was that?" he asked himself after.

"Something wrong, Fido?" Kabuto asked from across the hall.

"No, I don't think so." he called back.

(BACK AGAIN)

I stared at the bag in my hand and look through it. Food, little clothing, lots of weapons and a lot of money...like, a lot.

"So, we'll just leave?" I ask Kakashi. "No goodbyes?"

He shakes his head. "We can't risk it, I'm sorry."

"Hey, we better leave." Kisame called from by the door, looking out the window. "They're starting to appear in the streets."

I stand up and wrap my arms around my brother. "It was good seeing you again."

"Yeah, whatever." Rido said, probably rolling his eyes. "You just needed my help."

"Ah, but I came to you and not Fido!" I said smiling up at him.

Rido shoved me off him but was smiling. "Okay, whatever..."

I'm then picked up by a thankfully happy masked man-child. To keep him happy, I hug Tobi back with a grin....he also gives some pretty great hugs, not gonna lie.

Next I hug Deidara goodbye, who also gives some pretty good hugs. And before Kisame can escape I jump onto his back and give him a hug.

"So, this is what it's like to be tall."

"Get off." Kisame said making me fall off him.

We saw them off, Tobi doing this really cool jutsu and they all stepped through. "Oh, one last thing though." Tobi said and made other hand signs.

- - - - - -

I blink a couple times and see Naruto, Kakashi and Rythian doing the same. "What just happened?"

"I dunno..." Rythian said rubbing his hair.

"Never mind that." Kakashi said. "Rythian, is there anything in particular from your house that you think you'll need?" Rythian shakes his head. "Alright, then I guess you're both ready to go."

"It sucks you guys won't be able to say good bye to the others." Naruto said sadly.

"What are you going to do while we're gone?" Rythian asked Kakashi.

Kakashi sighed, rubbing his neck. "I'm going to go talk to Lady Tsunade and clear everything up with her. I don't know how she'll react, but I know the elders won't be too happy and might actually go with whatever Danzo will say to them."

"How long will we have to be gone for?" I ask.

"I don't know." Kakashi said sadly. "But, when I do know that it's safe for you both to return we will come for you."

I hug Naruto beside me and hold onto him tightly. "At least I got to say good bye to you..." I say to him quietly, still holding on. We pull back and Naruto is rubbing his eyes. "No! If you start crying, I'll start crying!"

( 5 minutes later )

"Guys, neither of you are dying." Kakashi sighed, facepalming.

Me and Naruto release each other and send each other our signature grins. "This isn't the end, believe it." my best friend tells me.

I turn to Kakashi and hug him as well. I release him and sigh. "I just want to say...thank you, for looking after me all these years. You didn't have to, you really didn't...you could have sent me to some foster home but you stayed."

"....don't make this emotional." Kakashi said looking the other way.

"Fine then." I said shrugging.

I turn around and freeze when I'm picked up and hear the sound of a grown man crying. I sweat drop and turn my head to look at Kakashi who was sweat dropping. "...you called him didn't you?"

- - - - - - - - - -

"Uncle Guy, please put me down."

"MY BABY IS LEAVING!"

"Guy - "

"SHE'S ALL GROWN UP!"

Kakashi hits his rival and I'm released. I pick up the back pack and shoulder it. "Guy, we gotta go."

Suddenly Rythian is being held against the wall and me, Kakashi and Naruto are trying to pry Guy off him. "You look after her, you hear?"

"I hear! I hear! Don't swear!"

"Guy!"

"We gotta go!"

- - - - - - - - - -

We reached the gates of the village and I turned to Izumo and Kotetsu who were half awake, half asleep. "Hey guys, guess what?"

"Huh?" they both ask.

BAM!

WOLLOP!

"Lian!" Kakashi said disapprovingly, hands on hips and everything.

"Oops." I said shrugging my shoulders.

He sighed, shaking his head. "Oh well...good luck out there."

"Where are you going to go?" Naruto asked.

Me and Rythian look at each other, turn back to the pair and shrug our shoulders.

Kakashi sweat drops at me. "That's helpful."

"Hey, we'll figure it out as we go along." I tell him grinning. "What's so fun about having a plan? I prefer to go with the flow!"

"Isn't that what usually gets someone killed?" Rythian questioned.

I shrug my shoulders. "I'm not dead yet."

"But," Kakashi starts and I can't hold back a grin. "You are messed up..."

"And proud." I finish smoothly.

"We should probably be off." Rythian says, looking up at the sky. "Hopefully get a head start before they realise we took off."

I nod my head and quickly give Kakashi and Naruto a group hug.

"Quack. Quack. Quack. Quack."

I sweatdrop and glare at the family of ducks who all walk out the village with mini backpacks on.

"Hey!" I yell making Steve freeze and turn stiffly to face me.

"...Quack?"

I send the duck a smirk. "See you around, you stupid duck."

Steve sends me an nod with a glint in his eye. "Quack."

I pick up my backpack from the ground and stand beside Rythian grabbing onto his hand for support. We're both leaving our homes, with nowhere to go.

"You'll see me around soon, Naruto." I comment. "No worries!"

"Next time we meet, I'll be ten time stronger! Believe it!" Naruto grins.

"But what if I - "

We ignore Kakashi, trying to make our departure as epic as possible.

"Let's go." I say to Rythian and we both step through the ridiculously large gates of the village.

Once we are some distance away I let go of Rythian's hand and turn back to face my home, Kakashi and Naruto still standing there. I wave to them and grin at Naruto's ridiculous wave back.

"So, where are we heading?" I ask when me and Rythian begin to walk again.

"Well, I was thinking the Sand Village could be a good place to start." he said shrugging his shoulders.

I grinned. "You mean the village that we are in alliance with?"

"...shush."

"Oh well, we've got time." I stated. "Knowing them stubborn old elders, it's gonna be hard for Kakashi and Tsunade to win them over against Danzo."

"I never thought he was a people person."

"I think he pays them."

"Oh, kinky."

"Ew."

Well, damn...looks like it's the start of a new adventure...

I'd say something cliché and cool like 'bring it on' or 'let's get this show on the road' but I'm just gonna end it in a pretty signature way...

Psychopath out!

~Story Ends~

= = = = = = = =

Didn't expect that, did ya?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 11.2K 55
Naruto Fanfiction. Book One. Warning! She's dangerous. Don't go near her. Don't fight back. Hide when you see her. DO NOT MENTION HER FAMILY. She's...
21.1K 598 21
(Completed) Her village was in chaos when she was born. Her father took her out of the village and left her in the forest so he could help defend the...
420K 12.2K 22
*WARNING THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY IS NOT THE BEST* Kira Uchiha. With only a few hours of being born her father made her older brother ,Itachi to...
405K 12.9K 20
Naruto Fanfiction. Book One. Part One. A beautiful and determined girl named Rinn appeared in the.... Naruto World! She's your normal Naruto lover...