bang bang {min yoongi}

By mxnsuga

part two More

Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Epilogue
A/N
A/N 2
Contest Winner
Part 3

Fifty-One

25.4K 1K 523
By mxnsuga

They held hands as they walked back up the house. Jin and Misook were probably fast asleep in the guest bedroom. They tip-toed inside and looked around. Rapmon was snoring on the couch and J-Hope and Jungkook were cuddled together across from him. Suga snickered softly and she smiled, kissing him to quiet him.

"I want you to myself tonight." She whispered. He raised an eyebrow.

"Not like that! I just was to cuddle." She blushed. He smiled and nuzzled his face into hers,

"I know. Me too." She giggled and pulled him upstairs into his bedroom.

"Let me shower." She whispered. He nodded,

"I'm gonna go in my parents bedroom." She kissed him and slipped into the bathroom.

She wrapped the towel around herself and walked out into the bedroom. Suga was just walking in. She blushed. He was really, really hot. His muscles glistened with water and his hair was mussed. He looked really, really good. She blushed and grabbed some boxers and a t-shirt. Suga was blushing too. It stood out starkly against his pale skin. She hurried back into the bathroom and leaned against the door. Wow.

He blushed. She looked really hot. Her hair fell around her face in smooth, damp strings. Her bones stood out around her collar and shoulders. It worried him that she was so thin, but he had to admit it looked nice to him. Her legs glistened with water, and he could see the muscles in her calves and thighs. She was tough. He wondered if she was still bruised. He grimaced slightly. She blushed and grabbed some clothes. He smiled and waited for her to disappear into the bathroom before he grabbed some boxers and a t-shirt. He was lucky, she was smart, nice, and really beautiful. And she loved him just as much as he loved her. Wow.

She tumbled into the bed with him she laid her head on his chest. He pulled the blankets over them and wrapped his arms around her. They entangled their legs together and held each other.

"I'm sorry I left." He whispered. She snuggled into him.

"It's okay. You're back. That's all that matters now. But you really are stupid" He nodded, chuckling.

"Yeah but I'm your stupid." She smiled and ran her fingers through his hair. Making it stand up, it was still damp. He smiled and played with her hair. Curling it around his fingers and tugging it gently. It felt nice. There was no other way to describe this. Nice. Great. Happy. Home. He kissed her forehead,

"Do you think they'll be happy to see me?" He asked.

"Yeah. They won't show it. But they will." She promised. He nodded,

"I am stupid. Why'd I do that?" He scolded himself.

"Because you're my stupid. I love you, and they love you too. They missed you too, just not as much." She giggled. He nodded smiled.

"Go to bed. You look tired." She nodded and closed her eyes.

"You too." She scolded. He nodded,

"Okay." He sighed. She smiled.

Home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 73.2K 81
part three
60.6K 2K 58
Between the two..
9.9K 85 7
BTS
121K 6.7K 49
Stop fucking with my heart ~