❧Mystery Girl❧(Austin Mahone...

By F4_imagines

Y/n is just a regular girl at school she has a huge crush on the football player Austin Mahone but she thinks... More

♥︎Summary♥︎
♥︎Chapter 1♥︎
♥︎Chapter 2♥︎
♥︎Chapter 3♥︎
♥︎Chapter 4♥︎
♥︎Chapter 5♥︎
♥︎Chapter 6♥︎
♥︎Chapter 7♥︎
♥︎Chapter 8♥︎
♥︎Chapter 9♥︎
♥︎Chapter 10♥︎
♥︎Chapter 11♥︎
♥︎Chapter 12♥︎
♥︎Chapter 13♥︎
♥︎Chapter 14♥︎
♥︎Chapter 16♥︎
♥︎Chapter 17♥︎
♥︎Chapter 18♥︎
♥︎Chapter 19♥︎
♥︎Chapter 20♥︎
♥︎Chapter 21♥︎
♥︎Chapter 22♥︎
I am sorry!!!
♥︎Chapter 23♥︎
Update and News.

♥︎Chapter 15♥︎

1.5K 59 11
By F4_imagines

🎀(Your prov)🎀

🌸=Y/n     🌺=Jen   💜=Austin   💂=Welcoming man    💿=Dj

We were driving to the party and to say I was nervous was definitely a lie.I have never been to a high school party before because there was usually alcohol involved but not this time they decided to have fruit punch only and I was totally ok with that.I also had this weird feeling that this night was going to be different from other nights.We finally got to Zach's place it was so huge it looked more like a mansion then a house.

🌸"Are you sure this is the right house Jen"I asked looking at Jen then at the house.

🌺"Yea its the right house ok we leave at 11:30 since my parents get home at 12:00 I will find you when its time to go...now lets go we are already a hour late"Jen said as she got out the car. I got out of the car and started walking to the front door Jen followed behind since she had to lock the car.I was about to knock when the door opened and a tall man that was in his 40s was standing there with a black tuxdueo and a black mask on his face.As I looked inside everyone stopped doing what they were doing and looked at me the music was quietly playing in the background I suddenly felt really nervous as I shook that feeling off and decided to come inside since I was still standing in the doorway.

💂"Welcome Miss"said the man who opened the door as soon as I entered.

🌸"Thank you"I said as I walked inside and started to look around the house.I decided to keep walking as I felt everyone's eyes on me as I was walking down the path of people I heard a lot of whispering most of them were 'Who is she' as I finished walking down the path of people I finally made it to the table with drinks Jen was already there.

🌸"What just happened"I asked Jen while taking a cup of fruit punch and slowly drinking it.Jen was about to say something when someone started talking in the microphone.

💿"Guys I want you to be the perfect gentlemen and invite a lady for this next song"said the Dj.Oh great I thought to myself nobody will ask me for this dance and I will be standing here alone I mean look at me.I was surprised when Austin Mahone started walking towards me he probably wants a drink I thought.But I was wrong when he came up to me and stopped right in front of me.

💜"Excuse me would you join me for this dance"said Austin as he was extending his hand even though he was wearing a mask I knew it was him by his voice and hazel eyes.

🌸"Uhhh sure"I said putting my little hand in his big one.I suddenly felt sparks as he intertwined our fingers and walked me to the dance floor.He letted go of my hand and placed it on my waist and he took my hand again and intertwined our fingers again we swayed back and forth.

💜"So what's your name"he asked as the song I'll Be by Edwin Mccain started playing.

🌸"You see I can't tell you that"I said looking at his beautiful hazel eyes.

💜"An why not"he asked as he raised one of his eyebrows as he was still looking at my eyes.

🌸"Well you see Austin I am....a nobody I am invisible"I said still looking at his eyes.

💜"Hey don't say that you are not a nobody you are a somebody...and you are not invisible if you were invisible people wouldn't be staring at you right now....and it's kind of not fair that you know my name but I don't know yours"he said still looking at me.

🌸"Thanks  I feel that everything will change if I tell you my name so...just call me....... mystery girl"I said.

💜"Mystery girl hmmm I like it"he said smiling.

🌸"Really why"I asked raising one eyebrow.

💜"It just adds more mystery into you since you are already a mystery not only to me but to everyone in here"he said letting go of my hand and putting it on my waist just like the other one I putted both of my hands on his back like I am giving him a hug and putted my head on his chest even if I was wearing heels I was still short.

🌸"Haha okay"I said.We swayed back and forth to some more songs like This I Promise You by N'sycn, You and Me by Lighthouse,and I won't give up by Jason Mraz.

💜"You want to go get some fresh air"Austin whispered in my ear while hugging me a little tighter.

🌸"Sure"I said as I let him go from our hug/dancing position he took my hand and lead me outside on a balcony as soon as he opened the door to the balcony the breeze hit me right in the face and I started to shiver a bit.

💜"Are you cold"Austin asked as he noticed I shivered a bit since he was still holding my hand.

🌸"A little"I said Austin letted go of my hand and toke of his jacket.

🌸"But then you will be cold"I said as he started to put it on me.

💜"No I will be okay and plus I can't let a beautiful girl freeze"he said winking at me.

🌸"Thanks"I said as I blushed and looked at the ground.

💜"Yea no problem"he said shrugging his shoulders and leaning on the balcony railing and looking straight ahead.

🌸"So how does it feel to be the school hottie and football player"I said looking at him.

💜"School hottie huh"he said chuckling a bit.

🌸"Yea school hottie I mean come on every girl in the school drools over you"I said shrugging my shoulders.

💜"Oh every girl so does that include you"he said smirking.

🌸"Oh um....no I didn't say that... did I say every girl I mean.... most of the girls"I said I felt my cheeks getting red but good thing it was dark so he didn't notice.

💜"Oh well its nice getting attention from all the girls but I already have a eye on one girl"he said smiling.

🌸"Does Austin Mahone have a crush find out right after this commercial"I said pretending to hold a microphone and pretending I am one of those news people.

💜"Hahahaha your funny"he said laughing.

🌸"I try to be"I said flipping my hair.

🌸"So who is she"I asked looking at him.

💜"That I can't tell you"he said touching my nose with his finger really quickly.

🌸"Whyyyyy"I said extending the y.

💜"Because"he said coming close to me and putting his hands on my waist.

🌸"Because why"I said looking at his eyes and putting my hands around his neck.

💜"Just because"he whispered before I could reply he leaned in and just started kissing me I stood there in shock for  a second and then closed my eyes and kissed him back I felt fireworks exploding in my stomach.We kissed for a while and I decided to pull away but Austin deepened the kiss.We kissed for what felt like hours and I wanted to stay like this for the rest of my life but sadly good things have to end.

🌺"Ahm"someone behind us cleared their throat we pulled away and looked at the person it was Jen.

🌺"Sorry to interrupt but we have to go"she said looking at me I nodded.

🌸"Here thanks for in a amazing night"I said looking at Austin and toke off his jacket and handed it to him then I quickly give him a peck on the cheek and walked to Jen.

🌺"Lets go"Jen said grabbing my hand we quickly ran downstairs,past the crowd of people and out the door in to the car we quickly got in the car and drove off to Jen's house before her parents got home.

🌺"I need the details"screamed Jen as soon as we were on the road.

🌸"I will tell you when we get home other wise keep your eyes on the road"I said to her looking out the window and replaying my magical night.

🌺"You better"Jen mumbled as she kept driving.

💛(Austin Prov)💛

I stood there in shock for a minute wow that kiss was something I never can explain it was magical and also the girl she is different and I think I might have fallen for her already even though I just meet her a couple hours ago and I started to run after her.I quickly ran downstairs and through all the people and out the door.When I made it outside she wasn't there and her friend either I guess they already left I sighed and putted my head down and started walking until something started to sparkle and glow I stopped by it and decided to pick it up I picked it up and looked at it.It was a charm bracelet it had 17 different charms and remembered that the girl of my dreams was just wearing it.

💜"I am going to find you mystery girl whatever it takes I will find you"I whispered and started to walk to my car since I already putted all my clothes that I was wearing earlier  in the car.

A/n:Picture of Zach's house is on the top.Sorry it's soooo late so I typed out the chapter and it got deleted so I had to redo it.But here it is.They finally met🙊 You guys I want to know what you think of this chapter comment down below.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 631 26
Keegan is a 16 year old girl. She lives in San Antonio. She's smart, great friend, pretty, plays basketball. She has her 2 best friends AnaLeigh and...
42.1K 1.9K 40
Cole the Not So Stereotypical Jock Being the most popular guy that girls all want to be with and all guys want to be should make you feel on top of t...
4.7K 154 32
Y/n has been long-distance cousins with Nini and finally meets her at Shallow Lake Camp with her other friends from her High School. Until Y/n meets...
1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...