Insanity (Complete)

By Modnar_Writer

Ashton, a young disturbed 17 year old, has spent 3 harsh years in stone heart asylum. The voice that taunts... More

Escape Stone Heart Asylum..(Prologue)
Welcome Back To Green Oak(part1)
Welcome Back To Green Oak (part 2)
Home
Distorted Memories.
Understanding the inevitable
School and other Crap
Control
Losing It
My Worst Enemy
Where was I..?
Real or Sham?
Real or Sham? (Part2)

The Illusion Of Insanity

7 1 0
By Modnar_Writer

"Hello ashton, your Aunt it here to pick you up."

I sat up. "O-ok...."

The doctor opened the door and 2 guards removed my restraint jackets and led me to the main entrance.

"Hello ash, I missed you so much! How are you feeling?" My aunt asked me.

"I feel ok, just a little hazey" I replied.

"Oh ok, well I'm going to go fill out the paper work, you can wait in the car or the waiting room." She said as she walked towards the front desk.

I walked over and sat down next a lady. She was reading a magazine.

"watcha reading?" I asked

"A magazine" She replied sarcastically.

"Obviously...hehe...im Ashton." I held a hand out. She put down the magazine and looked at me.

"Prim." She shook my hand.

"You know you remind me of someone.... I think in a alternate universe you and I kissed and you had elf ears, we had a friend named Brad, great story."

"You should tell me that story sometime" Prim looked at me.

"Is now good?"

"Sure" She smiled. "Your insane you know that right?" She laughed

"Yup I know. I get that a lot" I grinned.

"So heres the story it all started when I was............"

(END)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 1.1K 41
(Charmed Book 2) Lila-Rose is back along with the Halliwells and this time things are different. To begin with she is now sixteen and dating her best...
1.6K 114 41
"I would know it in any world, any life, any form, anywhere in time and space. I would die for these lavender eyes to glitter with warmth - anytime...
142K 5.5K 47
Books 1& 2 of The Reckoning For thousands of years Lucifer has been waiting to rule humanity. When he finally discovers the sign that his time is nig...
10K 421 34
Ashton and Luke live in a world where everyone hates demons, they went extinct millions of years ago, but what happens when a demon resurfaces Ashton...