P.S I Love You{Lucas Coly Tee...

By rubyrxnna

By: LeahRenna[me|the author]//Copyright© of 2015-16//All Rights Reserved// please do not copy or plagiarize... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Ten (CONT.)
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
A/N
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two (Last Chapter)
The End
New Book !

Chapter Eleven

3.5K 142 4
By rubyrxnna

∞ Saturday, September 17
∞ Lucas Coly P.O.V

"Lucas come here please." I heard my mom say from downstairs.

I got up from my bed and walked downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen. I leaned on the island and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Yes momma." I said.

"Where were you last night?" My mom asked.

"I was on a date with Taylor. You know the one that invited me to that movie night." I told her.

"Awe that's sweet. Did you guys have fun?" She asked.

"Yeah, we did. But I don't know what to do." I told her and sighed.

"What do you mean sweety?" My mom asked with a concerned look on her face as she turned to me.

"Like, Taylor is different. I call her beautiful like its her name because she is. She makes me smile and laugh and every time I see her I instantly get happy. She gets shy around me and I find it cute because I know that means that I make her feel a certain way like she does to me." I said.

"Its only been a week since I met her and I don't want to let her go. I told her yesterday-- well last night that I don't want to rush things. I feel like she's the one I want to be with. I don't know if she feels the same or not. I want to be with her but at the same time, I don't want to rush things." I finally finished and told her.

"Wow, Lucas if you really want to be with her, then be with her. I can tell your feelings for her are real. I support you no matter what happens between you two." My mom said and rubbed my cheek.

"Thanks momma." I said and got up, going back upstairs.

I laid back on my bed and called Taylor. She answered on the first ring.

"Hello?" Taylor answered.

"Hey beautiful." I said.

"Hi Lucas. Why are you calling me?" Taylor asked.

"I can't just call to talk to my baby girl." I said and she laughed.

"You can but I just woke up." She said.

"I didn't know. But what's up with you? You not mad at me are you?" I asked her.

"No, why would I be mad. You said you didn't want to rush things so I'm not going to worry about it." Taylor said, I heard water running.

"Your mad. I can tell." I sighed.

"No I'm not Lucas." Taylor laughed.

"Yeah, okay. I'm coming over by the way." I told her.

"Who said you could?" Taylor asked me.

"I did." I said and got up and walked to my bathroom.

"Okay then." She said.

"Bye beautiful." I said and she said bye. I hung up and started getting dressed.

I want to know what do you think about Lucas' feelings towards Taylor?

Do you think Taylor is upset or mad at Lucas?

Feedback is much needed. I actually want to get somewhere with this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 240 11
As the title says
516K 14.8K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
7.5K 287 65
basically the title (it's all a joke don't take it seriously)
28.7K 607 43
Two worlds Alligned; 'His and mine'.