Mi Reino

بواسطة xox_aaliyahh

"We been through a lot within the last 24 hours and it opened my eyes to things." I started looking him in th... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue

Prologue

24.8K 704 179
بواسطة xox_aaliyahh

(Elise Ebonie Young in the mm. Aaliyahjay the beauty blogger is her character)

I was driving home from the airport from my business trip in Los Angeles, California. For a few months I have been trying to get my business to be nationwide. I am 22 years old and living the dream I always wanted.... Partially.

The passion to learn and absorb knowledge has always been within me. I graduated high school at the age of 16 and at the top of my class, where I got a full scholarship to the University of Princeton where I got a degree in business and fashion. That's where I met my husband; I met him my sophomore year and we clicked. He was so sweet, kind, and caring towards me through college. Always willing to help me with my school work, always buying me sweet little things like teddy bears, roses, and chocolate. Vincent, my husband was like my prince charming throughout my college years.

Sadly, all of that changed when after we graduated college together and moved in together. He was recruited in the army forcefully because they needed fighters and left me pregnant. When he came back, I had a 2 month old baby to take care of, bills to pay, and a business to watch over. Vincent would just go to work, go to the bar, come home and pass out on the couch.

It got overwhelming with me doing all this on my own so I confronted him about it. He told me that he was going to take this serious so we went to the courthouse and got married right away. After the confrontation and the marriage, its like things got even worse. He would come drunk at 3:30 in the middle of the night and beat on me. Spitting out how much of a disgrace I was to him, how fat I was, how ugly I was, and so on. Its like after we got married he came from being my best friend to my worst enemy.

Many times while Victoria, my now 2 year old daughter would be taking nap. He would drag me into the room by my hair and beat on me just because he didn't win a case. It was as if every time he came home upset he would take out his anger and frustration on me. I tried to be perfect in his eyes to keep myself from getting abused;cooking, cleaning, doing the laundry, organizing his files, etc., but he still found a reason to put his hands on me.

Victoria would see my purple and blue face and frown and try to touch them. For a baby she was so smart, I knew if she knew how to fluently talk she would be asking questions about my bruises. So I had to become a professional in the make industry. Making sure to conceal and hide all my bruises and scar, and wear nude matte lipstick over my busted lip. After that, she never frowned again or tried to touch my face.

As for Vincent, since he thought I was covering them good, he decided that he would hit on me harder. So hard that he broke one of my ribs, fractured my arm, and sprained my ankle. Almost every night I went through that and I got fed up with it and filed for divorce. Vincent looked at the divorce papers, ripped them up, and tried to brutally choke me. Luckily, Victoria crawled in and Vincent dropped me right when black dots started to appear.

Every since then, whenever Vincent hits on me he locks the door and closes it. I know Vincent loves Victoria with all his heart, I see how he interacts with her. Whenever we go to the store, he always buy her a toy or an outfit. Also, when we get home, he will go in her playroom with her and play with her. In her eye she had the perfect daddy while in my eyes I had the worst husband.

I let out a deep sigh as the memory from the past events clouded my brain. The memories where Vincent and I was in love and did anything and everything together. The memories where Vincent held me at night when I cried after I found out my dad died in a car accident. The memories where Vincent would send me good morning texts and good night texts. The memories where he would call randomly throughout the day just to make sure I was okay.

I know there is still a soft bone in his body, I know there is still something left from the man I originally married. For months I tried doing things that we use to do for each other. I bought gifts, bought him cards, suits for work, and upgraded his law firm. He would show gratitude for a week or two and go right back to being cold hearted.

With my daughter being 2 years old, I didn't want her living in that kind of harsh environment. I wanted her to know who her daddy is, but not with him acting like this. So before my business trip, I packed up a couple of Victoria's belongings and put them in the trunk. All I had to do was wait for him to get off his lunch break and go back to work. I had everything planned out, my fashion business was located in downtown Atlanta, Georgia so I planned to move up there.

I already took the divorce paper and copied his signature on there, so there was nothing holding me back from being free. Just like how I wanted to be a year ago. No more hitting, being kicked, punched, slapped, no more being forced to have sex, no more verbal assaults, no more bad times. I was going to be free, be happy, and make life out to the fullest with my daughter Victoria.

As I arrived into the development that was filled with happy homes I drove down a narrow road. Vincent never wanted the public to hear when I scream in agony. A sigh escaped my lips as I parked my black Ferrari trimmed in chrome in the driveway.

Leaving my bags in the car I walked up the pathway and unlocked the door. Walking into the house I saw Victoria sound asleep with "Teletubby" playing on the television. I left a kiss on her cheek and began my journey up the stairs to my bedroom. A quick glance at the clock and it read 2:37 in the afternoon, Vincent should be leaving to go back to work in 20 minutes.

Soft moans and groans escaped from the other side of our bedroom door as I approached it. My eyes scrunched in confusion as I opened the door to reveal Vincent having sex with my best friend. A gasp escaped my lips as I looked at the scene unfold before me. Olivia was on my bed butt in the air with her face pushed down in between the pillows. While Vincent was behind her thrusting violently into her while moan and squealed. Tears flowed freely down my cheeks as I quietly walked down the stairs into the kitchen. Grabbing my freshly cleaned red frying pan I walked back up the stairs and barged into the room.

"What the hell is this?" I screamed startling them.

Olivia gasped covering herself, "This is wasn't it looks like."

I took the frying pan and swung at her face knocking her out cold. Looking to the left I saw Vincent hurriedly putting clothes on his naked body. Walking towards Vincent I took the frying pan and swung it at Vincent. However, Vincent caught it in mid air and swung it at me. The impact knocked me over making my eye hit the corner of the table.

Blood poured out of my eye socket as a piercing scream left from between my lips. Vincent came to me and punched me repeatedly in the face till I began to cough up blood. Crawling away from him he came to me whipping me with his leather Stacy Adams belt. With the metal end of the best Vincent whipped it uncontrollably in my face and striked me in my eye.

Blood drowns my face as I lay on the floor crying my heart out as he whips all over my scared body. My name day went numb as I couldn't see anything before me. As I heard was the smack from the collision from the belt and my skin. Vincent yelled coherent words as he violent whipped me over and over.

"Mommy.. Daddy.." Victoria spoke from the door way seeing the scene unfold.

Vincent huffed, "Go away Vicky, you don't need to see this."

She whimpered, "But mommy bleeding."

He sneered, "Victoria go to your room or so God help me not to whip your ass."

Victoria ran over to the scene trying to help me up but Vincent grabbed her by her tiny arm and dragged her to her room. All I heard was whips, smacks, and the muffle screams of my baby girl. Slowly getting off the floor, I felt for the wall and felt my way to my baby girl's room. As her screams grew louder I bust open the door jumping whoever was in front of me. Taking the broken glass I snuck up my skirt I stabbed him in the side of the neck over and over.

Vincent warm blood rushed all over my body as I kept stabbing him in the neck. Screams lefty mouth as I heard sirens and bells come from the outside. He fell to the ground as I fell on top it, still stabbing him, just not in the neck.

A pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist as I screamed louder ready to stab the person behind me. However, someone came in front of taking the the broken shard of glass from my grip. Kicking whoever was in front of me i heard my baby girl scream "the po-po".

"Ma'am we need you to relax so we can roll this young man out on a stretcher" a young man voice said.

I whimpered, "I can't see.. It's dark.."

His voice was heard again, "I know ma'am, that's why I need you to calm down so we can take you and your daughter to the hospital to be looked after."

Nodding my head I extend my arm out to help me get up of the floor, I felt him wrap his arm around my wait as he held me up by his side. Walking with him out of the house I heard my daughter speaking with someone. As well, I heard lots of words escaping lots of people mouths. I felt myself being put on a stretcher and I began to worry again.

I sobbed, "My baby.. What about my baby?"

"She is alright she is being put on a stretcher beside you. Right now we need to worry about you because you are losing a lot of blood." The same an from early said.

I nodded my head and let him and the rest of his co workers take me to the hospital.

____________________________________

"Miss Young? Are you awake dear?" A young lady called out to me.

"I can't open my eyes, I can't see anything." I rambled.

She sighed heavily, "I know ma'am, that's because your eyes were knocked into the back of your eye sockets. We were able to remove them but we weren't able to bring back your sight."

"Where is my baby girl?" I questioned.

"She was released a week ago, ste is staying with her grand mother." She informed me.

I nodded my head as relief flooded with in me, "Back to my sight.. So that means I can't see anything? Meaning I'm blind?"

"Yes ma'am thats exactly what that means." She agreed.

A/N: This is going to be a an August fan fiction. Excuse all mistakes and errors.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

48.4K 3.3K 63
( UNEDITED ) First Place Holder in Writer's Choice Awards 2020 ☘️ " I didn't know that you were my would be wife", I clear my throat and said coldly...
19.3K 340 28
**MARKIPLIER X READER FANFICTION** This is a sequel to "She's Perfect" that I made a few months ago. A lot of people really liked that one so why not...
160 70 42
"Oh uncle" she was so glad he came. "I've been informed about everything. Claire told me" uncle Gilbert approached restless Eunice "what's wrong Euni...
84.9K 2.1K 36
She was lost and so was he. Who knew that two broken hearts can connect to one. Arabella's world has been rigged since the day she was born. Her fat...