The Dancer ( Stud & Fem )

By QveenCammy

Who would know getting dragged into a lake would bring you closer to somebody. ** Unpublished Ch. 28 Due to... More

Zoe & London
Kodie & Syniyah
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Not A Chapter
40
41
42
43
Not A Chapter
AN
Now Out
New book
44
New Book
Sequel Maybe?
More Information
And More Sequel Information
Okay...Official Sequel Information
And Its Published!

39

3.9K 202 12
By QveenCammy

( Zoe )

I was sitting in Niyah's room in her chair as she sat on the bed. I was scrolling on my phone as she did the same on hers. We were thinking of ideas for our last revenge. I thought back to the barn and my mind came across the pigs and I jumped up.

Me: I got it!

Niyah: Spill.

Me: Okay so a couple of years ago Galveston got flooded and everybody was devastated. Well when it flooded , it made something that looks like a pool but with the pigs shit. So every time one of the pigs shit , they go there and release. It looks like mud.

Niyah: I think I know where your going with this.

Me: Oh you do.

Niyah: This will the epic. Then we'll simply ask if their cheating on us with each other and when they say no we blow up.

Me: What if they say yes?

Niyah: We still blow up!

We laughed.

Me: I'm really glad your here Niyah. Like real shit.

Niyah: Well , I'm glad I came. This trip was really fun and we still have like 2 weeks like and a few days. What are we gonna do when we expose them?

Me: Well imma ship they ass off , I already bought their plane tickets and everything.

Niyah: Am I going with them?

Me: Only if you want to. I personally don't want you to , but it's your choice. I'll be in my room. Goodnight.

I smiled and hugged her goodnight and walked out and into my room. I pulled on just a tank top and got in bed.

Wrong! I couldn't sleep. I had a lot on my mind such as why did my mom not let my dad be around , why didn't she let me stay in Galveston while she went to the city life , why did Kodie and London do me and Niyah like that.

The only thing that could calm me down right now was riding Apples or just being with Apples. I got out of bed and threw on some sweatpants and a pair of converses. I didn't bother brushing my hair , I just shoved it into a bun. I grabbed the keys to my cousins Jeep that she left here earlier and my phone. I snuck out my room and down the steps where I heard the tv on. I peeked around the corner and saw London sleeping on the couch. I quietly walked past her and out the door. I locked it behind me and got in the jeep. I started the engine and drove down the street to my grandmas in quietness. I parked and saw a few people in the porch. They didn't look familiar , well only my wild cousin , Selena did. I got out and walked up to the porch.

??: Who are you?

Selena: That's my cousin , Zoe.

The girl who sat next to Selena gasped.

??: I don't like you.

I walked up to her and crouched down beside her.

Me: Do you even know me?

Selena: That's Carina.

Me: Oh so you the bitch that's been making Selena someone she's not?

Carina: Yeah , that's me.

Me: Mhm. Well , in that case.

I grabbed Carina's hair and punched her dead in the mouth.

Me: How about you leave her alone.

Carina: And if I don't?

Me: You'll be having me to answer to. I don't give a flying fuck how old you are , I'll hit you if you mess with my family. Selena , I'll be in the barn with Apples.

I got up and walked inside the house. Grandma was on the couch eating cake.

Grandma: Oh hey there Zo. What are you doing here so late?

Me: I just need to be with Apples. I may be here until the morning. That's okay right?

Grandma: That's just fine.

I smiled.

Me: Thanks grandma. Love you.

Grandma: Love you too child.

I walked out the back door and out in the barn. I went to Apples stable and she was laying down. I opened the door and her head shot up.

Me: Hey baby.

I walked in and closed the door. I got down and laid on her stomach. I curled up and pet her soothing hair that always calmed me down.

Me: I love you so much girl.

I closed my eyes and actually fell asleep.

( Niyah )

I woke up to someone slamming open my door.

Me: Go away damn.

??: We can't find Zoe any where!

I groaned.

Me: You sure you checked every where in the house?

I opened my eyes and saw London.

London: Yes!

Me: I know where she's at then.

I rolled out of bed and slipped on my Nike slides. I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

It said 10:36. I locked it and went out my room. I went in Zoe's and saw the jeep keys missing so I grabbed the trucks keys. I went downstairs and saw Kodie biting her nails and London pacing back and forth.

Me: Calm down. I know she's okay. Let's go.

Kodie: Where are we going?

Me: Just get in the truck.

We walked out and I locked up the house. I got in the truck and adjusted the seat. I started the engine and cut down the music. I sped off kicking dirt and sped off down the street. I pulled up and saw I was right. She's here. I parked beside the jeep and got out. I locked the doors and we went up to the house. I knocked and a few seconds later her Uncle Billy answered the door.

Billy: She's in the barn.

Me: Thank you.

Billy: My pleasure.

We walked through the house and to the back door. We walked out and I stopped.

Me: Look.

I pointed out into the field where I saw a white horse running around with Zoe into of it.

Kodie: Zoe!

The horse got startled by the sudden noise and threw Zoe off and ran. Zoe got up and ran after her calling Apples name but Apples didn't come back. Zoe ran up to us and past us and into the house.

Zoe: Travis! Mike!

Travis and who I'm guessing is Mike came out shortly. I turned to Kodie.

Me: Dummy! You startled her! Horses get startled at sudden outcalls!

Kodie: I ain't know. Why you yelling at me?

I groaned. Zoe came back to us with Travis.

Zoe: Travis is gonna go look with Mike. They wouldn't let me go.

Mike: Just try to keep calm. I can promise you we'll find her.

Zoe: Okay.

They sattled up two other horses and took off.

London: Kodie your such a jackass!

Kodie: Bitch shut up! You always gotta say something to me like damn shut the fuck up for once in your damn life.

Zoe: Shut up! Both of you! My damn horse is missing and all you can do is bitch at each other!

She stormed off.

Me: Great job dumbasses.

I rolled my eyes and went after her.

Man , I ain't plan for my morning to go like this.

-  -  -  - 
Ch. 39

Hey! Here's a new chapter! Thank you guys for waiting! Only a few chapters left until the ending . Sigh .

Leave some comments and votes .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 18K 34
I do not in any way condone relationships with a teacher. I was very young when writing this but I know people like it so I'll post it again. I'm sor...
134 5 7
*Warning: Contains Verbose Sex, Few Verbose Gore, Offensive Behaviors and Psychopathy* A Woman, runaway from her home. The Naked Man in the Lake, lea...
1.9K 122 24
Camdon and the group have made it out of Wyoming. The roads take them to a safe haven by a beautiful Lake. Love is in the air, and Danger is around e...
40.1K 1.2K 23
Wrote this crap back in 2018, I was in the seventh grade of course it's going to be bad. But whatever, I tried to fix the first three chapters, but I...