Chris ✘ Rih

Von Negeari

Even though Chris Brown and Rihanna aren't together in real life anymore. They are in my world of stories. In... Mehr

Throwback: Risky Business
Risky Business- True Facts/Fiction
Throwback: Supper Club
Supper Club: True Facts/Fiction
Private Trip
Late Night Phone Call
The Engagement Party|Hidden Past (Sequel to Private Trip)
Morning after sex
Birthday Cake (remix)
Tour Life
The Game
One Hell Of A Night
Prom | AfterProm
Thinking about you | Last Time
Author's Note
King | All Back
The Choreographer | Head Champion
ℋealing Wounds
Chill
Date Night
Body Language
Love Affair
Jealous
BodyGuard
Love Crimes ❤️ Pt. 1
Love Crimes ❤️ (Pt. 2)
Love Crimes ❤️ (Pt. 3)
Love Crimes ❤️ (Pt. 4)
Love Crimes ♥ ( Pt. 5 ) ☠Finale☠
The Anniversary
Car Wash
Forbidden Fruit
Finding You
The StepMom
۩ ϻirrors ۩
тჩe Ʈɑɫɫed ɢuy ɴeҳt Ðoor
Private Legal Affair
Requests?
New Life ♥
Picture Perfect
I'm back with new shorts!
I Want You
Lipstick On The Glass
Bonus sneak peek: Make Love
Yeah, I Said It
Desperado
Secrets Revealed
A|N: Hint
A|N: Important Message!
Back Together (2016)
Family Time
College Romance
Ƭჩe Ʈatted ɢuy ɴeҳt Ðoor (℘ɫ. 2)
The Game (Pt. II)
A | N: In The Works
The Visit
Famous (BitterSweet)
This Christmas
The Remake: Forbidden Fruit
Don't Play
Family Time (Pt. II)
Amnesia
The Best Kept Secret
Wild Night
CarWash (pt. 2)
A|N: Having a Moment (VMA's)
My Opinion
ʑaʏŋ + ʜoŋeʏ
ʜoŋeʏ + ʑaʏŋ (℘ɫ ɪɪ)
A|N: Starting New for the New Year
A|N: Really?
Chris drags karrueche
A|N: NYC
Privacy | NYC
A|N: ʜoŋeʏ + ʑaʏŋ (book or short)
Back at it again: Chrianna takes Paris
(update) A|N: Chrianna Takes Paris
LIQOUR
A|N: The Anger 😂
A|N: Listen...
A|N: Questions that need Answers
A|N: Stories on Pause
A|N: So this happened today....
A|N: Birthday Behavior
Whoa!
You Know What The Crazy Thing is...
Closure
Dramatic *rolls eyes*
HeartBreak On A Full Moon
Hey Chris 👀
A|N: Wild Thought
Why am I Not Surprised
I knew it was too good to be true
A|N: Books Coming Soon
Strangers
Strangers - ɪɪ
New Book!
Chris x Rih : CS - Part II
My Thoughts: Mines 😈
Father Navy back...They BIG MAD!!! 😛

A Royal Wedding

1K 30 4
Von Negeari

^^Pictures of Rihanna's Zac Posen wedding dress fitting in LA; plus her white short reception dress *fictionalized* 

Chris was nervous then he ever been in his life. He's been on world tours singing and dancing in front of thousands of screaming fans. Nervous? Yes but he would get over the nerves at some point during his performances. But this wasn't just any performance he was about to sing a very special song to his soon to be wife in over two hours. The love of his life Robyn Rihanna Fenty was about to be Mrs. Robyn Rihanna Brown. He was pacing back and forth.

"Chris stop before you burn a hole through the floor." Joyce said watching her only son go through wedding day jitters.

Chris stopped abruptly hearing the calm soothing voice of his mother. He chuckled nervously. "I'm sorry ma I just can't believe this day is finally here; I can't believe I'm about to be her husband."

Joyce smiled and walked over to her son stopping in front of him to fix his all-white tuxedo. Smoothing out the lapels on his jacket. She wanted him to look perfect on his wedding day just like she wanted Robyn to look perfect. This was a perfect day the sun was shining, everybody on their guest list made it on. Everything was going smoothly around the manor with the staff who would help pull this perfect day off.

"I can't believe your getting married to the woman of your dreams you been in love with her ever since you guys were teenagers and now you're finally making this official." Joyce said with tears of excitement she always loved Robyn the most out of any one of Chris' girlfriends and now she was about to see Robyn officially become her daughter-in-law. She was happy that they would get to have their peaceful prefect day together.

Robyn on the other side of the manor was relaxed a little nervous; but not that much due to a blunt she was smoking. She didn't need it to get high just to relax her nerves so she only smoked a little. Today was the day that she would be the wife of Christopher Maurice Brown. This day was finally here and to be honest she didn't know if it would get here cause of all the shit they had to go through just to get to this moment but in the words of her soon to be husband. It's gonna get ugly before it gets beautiful. Things were ugly in there past and now their future was about to be beautiful together. "I can't believe I'm a bridesmaid at your wedding Robyn." She heard her cousin Noelle say as her 5 bridesmaids that include Melissa as her maid of Honor; helped her in a custom-made Zac Posen wedding dress. They finally got her in her dress looking in the mirror and smiled at her cousin.

"I can't believe it either Ella it's like a dream come true."

"It's about damn time I was waiting for this moment to happen where I can finally do a hairstyle for your wedding." Rihanna's hairstylist Yusef said while fixing the light brown small curls on her head. Rihanna look at herself in the mirror one Yusef was done.

She looked flawless in her one of a kind dark navy blue ball gown. Rihanna did not want a traditional wedding dress that was white. She wanted something different; so she ask a her good friend and famous fashion designer Zac Posen to design her dress and when she came back from NYC and landed in LA she got a call and rushed in a car to Zac Posen's studio to do her fitting when she saw it she was in awe of its beauty. She couldn't wait till Chris saw her walk down the aisle.

Chris greeted the guests as he walked down the aisle with his 5 groomsmen that included Mijo as his Best man. Mijo was proud of his best friend finally making the biggest step of his life and becoming a married man. Mijo was happy to finally witness true love at its finest. Two young people who went through some terrible things in their past together and despite all of that their love for one another prevailed.

Chris took his place at the altar and waited for his queen to show up and grace him with her presence. Mijo placed his hand on Chris shoulder and gave him a small smile."You ready for this man there's no going back after this."

Chris turned his head to his best friend grinning.
"I've been ready for this moment ever since I first laid eyes on her. I don't wanna go back I'm moving forward with her and only her."

Mijo nodded in understanding this was it Chris made up his mind he was going all in and taking a chance he was getting married.

Robyn took deep breathes inhaled and exhaled as she stood in front of the doors with her blue and white rose bouquet in her hands."Ready Robyn." Her dad Ronald said standing beside her in his black tuxedo smiling. Robyn looked at her father and hooked her hand in the crook of his arm. "Yes dad. Let's get me married." She smiled."You look beautiful princess I'm glad to give you away to Chris you know I always liked him and now I'm about to have him as a son-in-law. He loves you more than anything."

"I know dad I just wish gran gran dolly was here to witness this she was the one who told me to follow my heart and take a chance on love again. She also told me that I should be with someone who loves me more than I love them."

"She's looking down from heaven honey she's here in spirit she's your guardian angel. She would approved of this Union definitely between you and Chris."

That made Rihanna's nerves disappear immediately; to know that her grandmother would of approved of this marriage made her want to marry Chris even more. She was ready to say I do to the love of her life.

The music starts the door open as light appears in the manor. Robyn hears music but not the traditional here comes the bride music she hears Chris' voice. Chris was in the studio all night last week as a surprise for Robyn to rerecord a slow version of "Next to you." She was hearing the song for the first time. Mijo's daughter who was the flower girl threw blue and white rose petals on the white carpet.

Everybody stood up all at once as Rihanna appeared beautiful and flawless as ever. Chris stared in awe of her as he smiled the biggest out of everyone. Robyn saw Chris and immediately smiled as her father bought her down the aisle so she could meet her groom. As Robyn was getting closer to him he looked at his queen in her wedding dress and a a few tears escaped his eyes. This wasn't his dream this was his reality he was marrying this Bajan goddess coming near. He mouthed. "I love you." To her as she blushed and blew a kiss.

"Who gives this bride to be away?" The pastor said as she looked at her father then Chris. "I do." Ronald's accented voice said as he smiled and kissed his daughter lightly on the cheek and took her hand to give his daughter away to Chris."Take very good care of my little girl Chris." He said extending his to Chris. Chris smiled and gave Ronald a firm handshake."Will do sir." He nodded letting go taking Robyn's hand in his as he helped her on the alter. They both took each other's hands and held them as the pastor told everybody to be seated.

"We are all gathered here today to bear witness a union between Christopher Maurice Brown + Robyn Rihanna Fenty. Before we start making this Union official; Robyn and Chris would like to do their vows from the heart. Chris you go first."

Chris nodded and looked at Robyn taking in her beauty as he was about to say the words that he always wanted to say to her if he ever got the chance to make her his. Now in front of 100 guests was he about make the biggest speech of his life. Chris cleared his throat and began to speak.

"I can't believe we're here baby. We are meant to be together you are my soulmate Robyn. We became best friends who eventually fell in love. I love you so much baby girl. I'm so very blessed to have you in my life and I can't wait to make you my wife and start a future with you, have kids with you, living in the moment and loving each other each day until our last. Baby I'm so in love I'm stupid." Chris suddenly grabbed a mic and sang "Stuck on stupid."

Robyn was in tears as this point the love of her life was singing to her. It was so romantic. After Chris finished everybody was in tears you could hear sniffles and soft sounds of noses being blown in handkerchiefs.

Chris looked into Robyn's green hazel eyes and saw his future staring back at him. He smiled and kissed her tatted hand. Robyn looked at Chris and saw a happy mature man in front of her she was glad that they had this moment. She held on to Chris' hand tightly as she began to speak her vows that were forever in her heart.

"I don't know where I'm going in this world. I just know that I want you right beside me baby. Forever. You are so caring and funny. A man who loves me more then I love myself. You make me laugh all the time and babe all I wanna do is laugh with you. You have my heart. I want to spend forever with you and have some babies with you. You have changed my life. Today you are changing it by becoming my husband. Your my King and my protector starting today. Let's begin a new life together and make it worth living."

Each word Robyn spoke her voice was cracking as she tried to hold her tears back this was a very emotional day for her a happy one but a tearjerker. But she cleared her throat and spoke the rest of the speech with confidence. When she finally finished she looked at Chris who was in tears. She smiled and wiped them away with her hand. The guests was in even more happy tears then before.

"May we have the rings." The pastor looked at both Robyn and Chris. At the same time Chris and Robyn got the rings from Mel and Mijo. Chris' ring was silver platinum and engraved with 1love on it. Rihanna's ring was a 30 karat princess cut pink diamond ring that was customized to go with her engagement ring.

They held the rings as the pastor talked. "Chris do you take Robyn Rihanna Fenty to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold and cherish till death do you apart."

Chris grinned excitedly looking at Robyn "I most definitely do." As he slipped her wedding ring on her finger and caressed her hand. "And do you Robyn take Christopher Maurice Brown to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold and cherish till death do you apart."

Robyn smiled at Chris and licked her lips slightly staring at her sexy ass man. "I do now can we kiss?" She asked the pastor as everybody giggled and Chris smirked. "Haha you can kiss your husband after you put the ring on his finger Robyn." The pastor chuckled. Robyn quickly put the ring on his finger. "Now?" She glanced at the pastor. The pastor sighed playfully."You may now kiss your bride." Chris chuckled at the pastor and walked over to Robyn and wrapped his arms around her slim waist. "Impatient ass." Chris whispered against his wife's heart-shaped lips.
"Shut up and kiss your wife Mr. Brown." Rih whispered back. Chris pulled his wife more to him and kissed her deep with passionate for 1 min before parting as people started to clap and cheer. The newlywed couple smiled as they held on to one another holding hands as they walked down the aisle.
"Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Brown." Everybody cheered as they threw flowers at the young couple.

*Bonus*

The Reception

Chris and Rihanna were now married Robyn was now Mrs. Brown. She was so happy that when her and her husband got inside the all black Rolls Royce Phantom that was escorting them to their wedding reception she made out with Chris all the way there until they had to get out so they could enjoy their celebration as a married couple.

Once inside Rihanna went to go change out her wedding dress into an all white short dress and white Tom ford heels with pearls on her neck her the only rings on her fingers were her wedding ring, engagement ring and gran gran Dolly's ring.
Her make up was light and her brown highlight hair was in a curly up do like a pineapple steam style.

After everything was in place Robyn went to go see her husband as the photographer took more pictures of the couple and their wedding party. The photographer got a lot of pictures back at the manor before coming to the reception. After photos Robyn and Chris wanted to be alone for a little while before going inside their party. Chris took his wife to a secluded area and kissed her passionately but not like the at the alter this one was more deep and Chris used his tongue to explore his wife's mouth as he gripped her ass. Robyn bit her husband's lip to get him to stop before they started the honeymoon early.

Soon they went back to the reception and stepped inside their party the DJ introduced them as Mr. And Mrs. Brown. Then the party began as some celebrity guests who were in attends congratulated them and told them to have a great marriage. Robyn and Chris sat like royalty on their white silver thrones as they were among their closest and dearest friends and family at a long table. They ate dinner which consist of lobster bisque, braised lamb, seasoned cutup potatoes, and spinach. After that was the champagne toasts and speeches given by Mel, Mijo, Joyce, and Robyn's parents. Some other speeches were given by Chris' goofy cousins who made jokes as everybody including the couple laughed. Even Robyn's cousin Noella said that Chris was always her favorite and she gets to have him as a cousin-in-law.

Everybody awww'd as Chris hugged her and kissed her cheek. Ella smiled and did the same. Robyn was happy that her family and Chris' were getting along so well. Everything was perfect. Soon enough the the father of the bride came to ask his daughter to dance with him to which Robyn happily accepted and danced with her father as Chris danced with his mother and then Robyn's mother. Then it was time for the married couple to have their first dance to "Stay" and "Forever." Chris held Rihanna's body close to his as they swayed to the music sometimes looking into each others eyes.

After that was the cutting of the cake as The couple cut into the three tier cake a chocolate Oreo cheesecake that had C+R at the top. They fed each other with forks and when Chris wasn't looking Rihanna smashed some cake in his face as she bellied over in laugher before licking some cake off his face. Chris bursted into laugher as she licked it off.

Everybody was dancing and having a good time as Chris did the whip and the nae nae to different songs as Rihanna twerked on her husband they were both acting a fool laughing acting silly in front the dancing guests among them. Everything was good. Robyn throw her bouquet as the women fought to catch it. Robyn cackled as Melissa caught it by surprise she wasn't even fighting for it.

Robyn was asked to sit in a chair as Chris smirked at her licking his lips staring at her long smooth bare legs. Robyn stared at her fine ass husband waiting for him to do whatever. Chris got down on his knees as he licked Robyn's leg. Robyn face turned red hoping her parents and Chris' mother weren't watching luckily they weren't. But a small crowd did emerge around them as Chris went up Robyn's dress with his tatted hand. Robyn sucked in a breath hoping he didn't brush his hand on her area. Chris seductively stared at his wife as he got her white garter and carefully took it off her leg with his teeth. Robyn forgot she wore the garter gifted by Lele's crazy ass she probably told him about it. Robyn glared at Lele from the crowd as Lele smirked then laughed.

Chris took the garter and and threw it to the crowd of men to which Mijo caught it as Chris and Robyn chuckled looking at Mel and Mijo both. Mel and Mijo smiled at each other.

Everybody went back to dancing or eating for the rest of the night. As Chris and Rihanna slow danced and kissed each other.

Hours later the newlyweds boarded a private plane to St.Tropez as they were gonna go to different countries for 5 weeks and live it up in marital bliss.

A|N: Funny how I never been to a wedding and I can write this stuff. It was fun to write though I enjoyed it. You like it? Love it? or hate it? - NC

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

26.1K 789 31
See how Chris and De'Asia fall in love. High school sweethearts. Who haven't seen each other for a couple of months. Do they go back to each other w...
655 14 10
WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT Chris Brown FanFiction. Follow for more chapters 😊 Mental stability is hard to control.
304 26 14
One fandom versus another fandom not too happy about the two legends that come to be. Yet, their passionate love affairs that keep going back and for...
720 53 17
"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine! You make me happy when skies are grey."