Furry Love (A Jacob Black Lov...

By sammy1671

It’s a love story about Jacob Black and Samantha Uley. A story of love found lost and found again. They go th... More

Chapter 1 The Past
A New House
The Reunion
Friends comes at bad timings
Things Changed
Heart Breaks are Only the Beginning
The Healing Process
Scents
Christmas shopping
Moving out
christmas party
Back to School
Schools out
Vamp hunt
Par-teh!
Meeting Time
Taking Notes
It's On
harder
Nightmare
Runaway
Running
going home
The Wedding
Fight!!
Exhaustion
She's Here!
acceptance
Listen Up!
Shocker
Headache's
Go Away
She's Back
Not a new chapter

The Planning

8.5K 104 13
By sammy1671

Jacobs P.O.V 

We came home and I told Sam that I was going to go speak to her brother. She nodded and proceeded to put her things away. Man I love her and I don't think that anything in this world can make me not love her. I decided to walk to Sam's house it isn't that far away from our house. I was walking up the front porch when Sam himself opened up the door.  

"Jake," he said stunned that I was standing in front of him with my hand raised up ready to knock. "Uh yeah. Hey Sam, uh your sister wanted me to talk to you about something." I said rubbing the back of my neck nervously. "If it's about the wedding then I already have Emily getting ready to go over to your guys house. They both have to help each other with each others wedding." he said going down the steps. "That's right your getting married too. But that's not what Sam wants to talk about. She actually wants to know why can't she be on patrol with me. And I've been wondering that myself, too." I said to him.  

"Well your beta you can make some choices too, Jake. If you want you can go on patrol with her. I didn't know that you two haven't been together on patrol." Sam said. "Thanks man." I said and clapped him on the arm. "No problem. But aside from the wolf pack thing I want to tell you something." Sam said getting serious. "Sure what's up?" I asked him. "Take care of my sister. She's all the family I have left aside from Emily."  

"Why would I hurt her?" I asked. "I don't know I'm just making sure." he said. "Well I won't hurt her." I said. "Good, now go home to her tonight you two got patrolling to do tonight." Sam said and went off to go and do who knows what.

"Jake!" I just got up the steps and was a out to open the screen door when a brunette came bounding out the door and onto me. "Hey!" I said steadying myself. "So did you talk to him?" the love of my life said. "Yeah, I did." 

"And what he said?" she asked getting down from the hug and going inside the house. I followed her in and said, "He said that he didn't mean for us to not be together. But tonight we are patrolling around the Rez." I smiled and she gave me a hug that was real tight.  

"You sure did miss me," I teased and she just rolled her eyes. "Nah, I'm just so happy it's summer break! No more waking up early!" She shouted out. "Yeah just me and you baby nothing else." I said pulling her to me and kissing her on the lips.  

I pulled my hands out of hers and placing one of them at the small of her back and the other on her upper back pulling her closer to me. She put hers around my neck and I lifted her up. "Are you guys just going to stand there and make out?" said a voice behind me.  

Bewildered Sam and I pulled away from each other and turned to face our visitor. "Because there is two words for that. Dis. Gusting." Seth said shaking his head at us. "Seth what are you doing here?" I asked irritated that he was interrupting our moment together. "Well the guys wants to know if you wanna hangout with us while the girls talk about yours and Emily's wedding?" Seth said still standing outside the screen door.  

"That'll be great!" Sam said coming from behind me to go to the door to let in the 15-year-old. "What?" I heard myself say. "Yeah I don't want you to be here when we have to pick out the dresses and stuff I want it to be a surprised and so does Emily." She said to me.  

"Fine," I grumbled, "so what are you guys doing?" I asked Seth. "Cliff diving." he said enthusiastically. "See? You should go, you love cliff diving." Sam said putting her hands on her hips. "No I love spending time with you." I smiled at her. "If you Gus are going to start making out then at least warn me so I can get out of here." Seth said snapping the attention back to him. "Did your sister ever tell you that you annoying?" I asked. "A thousand times, but that doesn't matter are you coming or not?" he asked impatiently. "Yes," Sam and I said together. "Cool, now go and get changed, Jake." Seth said walking out the door. "I'll be waiting for you outside. See ya Sam." Seth said, waving good bye to her.  

With an eye roll I walked to our bedroom and straight to my dresser. I heard Sam walk in after me. She walked right up to me and put her arms right around my waist and whispered in my ear. "I love you." I turned around in her arms and looked at her, "I love you more." 

I then leaned down to kiss her and just like before Seth interrupted she kissed back. I deepened the kiss and she smiled, I gave a soft moan of pleasure and I could tell that she would have rolled her eyes at me.  

Everywhere I felt I could feel her. And it felt like I could see our whole future together through this kiss. With a laugh she pulled away. "You have to go." she sighed. "I don't have to if you don't want me too," I said to her. "Yeah you do I want this wedding to be a surprise for you," she said. "We have about a year until the wedding." I pit my arms around her loosely. "Well we might have some vampires to deal with within our last year of high school and I want to knock this outta the way." she shrugged. "Fine," I muttered at her. "By the way here's your shorts." she said bringing her arms from behind me. "How did you do that?" I asked her curiously. "My little secret," she said mischievously. She laughed and walked out of the room and into the living room. I got dressed and headed out into the living room when the guy from the beach knocked on our door. Sam went to go get it not knowing who it is.  

"Can I help you?" she asked. "Yeah my car broke down. I think the battery is dead or something can I use your phone?" he asked. "Uh, no but my fiancée can help you out. Jake?" she called. "Right here." I said coming behind her. "What did you say your name was?" I asked. "Derek. Derek King." he said looking at Sam and giving her a cocky grin. "Okay Derek, Jake can help you with your car can't you, Jake?" she said looking from him to me. "Yeah. Wait where's Seth?" I asked. "Right here." came a voice from the side of the house.  

"Good you can help me with the car." I said. "Well I'll stay in here." Derek said.  

I looked at him taking in his looks. He had black wavy skater boy hair that was shaken to where he had it all on one side. He was wearing jeans that were loose but not too baggy. He had a fitted dark shirt with a slight v-neck. He also had that cocky grin and looked at Sam like he would be able to get her. And that really got to me.  

"No you can help me too." I said grabbing him by the arm and dragging him after Seth and me. "Hey, hey, hey!" he shouted. When we were at the car I let him go. "She's hot." he said pointing back at her. "You shouldn't of said that," Seth chuckled. "Why?" he asked. "Because that's my fiancée." I told him fiercely. "Can't help what's there." he shrugged.  

I turned around to make sure that Sam was inside and had the door locked when I turned back around and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. I held him up to the door of his car. I saw fear in his eyes and I could tell I was shaking. "Don't talk about her like that. Or else I will hurt you." I threatened. "Hey Jake take it easy." Seth said grabbing my arm and pulling on it. "I got it, dude. Just let me go." Derek said.  

I dropped him and took a step back. "Now let's get your car fixed which so happened to conveniently break down in front of our house." I walked to the hood of his car and opened it. I saw from the corner of my eye that he was getting nervous. I looked back at the car and saw that nothing was wrong with it.  

"It looks fine to me. Are you sure that it broke down?" I asked. "Le-let me try again. It's been breaking down, starting back up, and then breaking down again." he said edging towards the car door. "No, no let Seth do it." I said waving my hand at him.  

Seth nodded and got to the car. He started it with the keys that Derek gave him and sure enough the car started. "Well I guess it's working now." I said. Straightening up and turning to face him. "Dude, I don't wwant you going anywhere near her. You understand me?" I threatened, taking a step near him. "Ye-yeah I got it." He said and got into the already empty drivers seat. I shut the hood and as I stepped away he floored the car and took off.

Sam must've heard it because she came out and stood on the porch. "What's the rush?" She asked us. Seth started laughing and I hit him on the head. "Nothing. So I'll see you after your little wedding planning party is over." I waved and headed towards the beach with Seth.

Samantha's P.O.V

As I headed back inside from the porch and wen tot go andd sit on the couch it wasn't long before I heard a knock on the screen door. I got up and walked over to the door to see Emily and LEah standing there- one had a smile on her face and the other had a frown.

"Leah if you don't want to be here then you can leave. No ones forcing you to be here." I laughed opening up the door. "I'm smiling on the inside," she muttered. "Sure you are." I laughed again. "Don't be so happy. It's making me sick," she said making her way into our kitchen. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I whispered to Emily, who laughed. "I heard that," Leah called out angrily. "You were meant to," I retorted. "She's fine. You know how she is." Emily said to my worried expression. "I know it's hard on her. But does she have to..." I trailed off. "Are you guys going to talk about me or going to plan your guy's weddings?" We heard her say. "Let's go," I sighed and led the way into the kitchen where Leah was already sitting on one of my chairs.

"Alright so what do you guys want to knock out first?" I asked. "The place," they said together. "Okay, so where do you want to have your's?" I asked Emily. "At the church here on the rez." She said with a smile. "Where do you want yours, Sammy?" Leah said back. I looked at her and I saw her sour mood go away. I guess its every girls dream to plan a wedding, May it be her own or her friends. "I want to have it on First Beach. That's where we met the first time and again when I moved back here." I said moving my arm around to include the whole place.

"So you want an outside wedding?" Emily asked. "Yeah, but if we can't get it on the beach, then I will have it here at the house." I said.

"Nonsense," I heard a deep gravelly voice say. I turned in my chair to see Billy, Jacob's father and my father-in-law-to-be, standing in my living room being pushed by Sue, Leah's mother. "What are you two doing here?" I asked getting up to help them. "Well I was coming over to help with the wedding planning and Billy came over and I couldn't just send him away. So I brought him along." She said looking down.

"I hope you don't mind." Billy said looking anxiously at me and Emily. "No, we don't mind." I said talking for the both of us. "Come in, come in. Sue sit down, I'll push Billy in." I said going behind Billy and pushing him into the kitchen and to the table. Once we were all stituated I sat back down and continued with what I was saying.

"As I was saying, if I can't have the wedding on the beach then I will have it at my house," again I was interuppted by Billy. "Nonsense, if you can't have it at the beach then you will have it at my house." He said smiling that great smile that makes him look old and young at the same time. "Are you sure Billy?" I asked. "Affirmative. It's the least I can do." Billy said. "Okay then if the beach thing won't work then it will be at Billy's house," I smiled at him and continued, "Then I will have the reception at the beach. I'm going to have some part of my wedding at the beach." I said stubbornly.

"Actually I don't think you can have a wedding at the beach. As for the reception part I think you can." Sue said speaking up from her place at the table. "Okay that will do. Are you sure it's alright Billy?" I asked again. "Dear, I want to help with this." He said looking at me. "Alright," I said again.

"So are you going to have a flower girl?" I asked. "Yes, my sister has a daughter her named Claire and she's like two. So I think she'll make a perfect canidate for a flower girl. I can ask her when she gets down here next week. Are you going to have a flowergirl?" Emily asked. "I don't know, I don't really know anyone with little kids." I said. "Oh," was what all the girls said. "What about Rebecca? I think she has a son?" Billy said. "Billy a boy can't be the flower girl it would be unethical." Sue put in. "I know that but she can have her son as your ring barrier." Billy said. "That would be okay, I guess? But will Rebecca agree to it?" I asked. "Sammy, Rebecca and Rachel adored you when you four were growing up. So to answer your question, yes. She would." Billy said. I smiled greatfully at him.

"Okay if I have a ring barrier then I won't need a flower girl, if one happens to show up then so be it. But until then I don't think I will need one." I said. "Okay now to move onwards, when do you want to have your wedding?" Leah asked crossing something off in front of her. "I want to have mine in the summer." I said automatically. "Same here." Emily said after smiling at me. "Jake and I have been thinking. We want to have our wedding after all this vampire thing has been done with. Meaning all this craziness that's been with that Victoria girl thing." I said at once. "That's smart, well Sam and I have been talking too. He said that he would like to have the wedding when all this wolf thing has settled down some." Emily said crossing her hands ontop of the table.

"Alright so sometime in the summer after all this," Leah said waving her hands around, "is over. What a date," she said sarcastically. "We should go dress shoping Tuesday," I said and all the girls murmered their yeahs. "No thank you. I would like to sit this one out." Billy said putting his hands out like he was a crossing guard. "That's fine Billy," I laughed at him, "You can take the guys to go and buy their tux and suits." Emily said. "Yeah that would be great we just have to look at the color scheme, now." I said.

"Pick first, Sammy." Emily said. "Are you sure?" I asked and she nodded. "Okay I'll have blue, white, and pastel pink." I said. "Okay I'll have to have white, because of the wedding dress, green, and yellow." Emily said. I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Make sure you get the guy's their suits for the wedding Billy." I said. Putting Billy incharge of his son and the rest of the pack. "So that includes Jake, Sam, Seth, Jared, Paul, Embry, and Quil." I said ticking them off on my fingers. "Got it," Billy gave me a thumbs up sign and I laughed at him.

"That's pretty much it, for now. When we get the dress we'll think of brides maid and maid of honors dresses to go with the theme." Emily said. "Yeah and we both want you Leah to be our maid of honor." I said pointing at Leah. "Fine," she said without a frown but without a smile either. "Good timing too, because I can hear the guys coming." I said going towards the door. The other's followed me out too. Jake came bounding up the steps and pulled me into a hug and swinging me around.

"Jake!" I squealed. "I miss you chica." He said and everyone around chuckled. He put me down and kissed me. "Hey, hey! I don't want none of that while you two are on patrol or else I won't let you two patrol together." Sam said making Jake and I look at him. "Fine," we both said together.

"Hey kids," came Billy's voice. I turned around and saw that Sue and Billy were coming out. Jake and I moved onto the grass giving the other's space to move. "You had my dad over?" Jake whispered in my ear. "Uh-huh," I nodded with a smile. "And I don't get to see," he grumbled, but kept his arms loose around my waist. "Hey do you guys want something to eat? I'll order pizza." I said turning around to face the crowd. "Yes!" Came all of their reply's. "I'll help you pay for it, Sammy." Emily said, laughingly. "Thanks," I said relieved that I wouldn't have to pay for all of the pizza's.

"Okay so there's Billy, Sue, Emily," I said counting on my fingers. "That'll be about one pizza," Seth called out and the other's laughed. "Okay so one. Now there's Sam, Jake, Paul, Jared, Quil, Embry, Seth, Leah, and I. That'll be about one pizza each?" I asked. They all nodded and I went inside. "I think thats about ten pizzas." I said when Emily came beside me.

"Sam!" Jake called coming inside. "In here," I called back. "I was wondering if we have any chairs for them to sit on?" Jake said. "Yeah try look in the shed in the back. I think I might have some." I said, point towards the backyard. I then went to my phone and punched in the nearest pizza place. Once we were done ordering our pizzas we came back out.

"So I'll pay for half and you'll pay for half?" Emily asked me and I nodded. "Thanks, now I really gotta save some money for the wedding. Those things don't come cheap now." I said pushing my hair out of my face. "I hear ya," Emily chuckled. "Ugh I need to cut my hair again." I complained.

Jake's warm arms snaked it's way around my waist pulling me close to him. "I like it this way," he whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek. "Jake," I laughed. "It's funny for a werewolf your really small," Jake commented. "It's funny for a werewolf and someone who's imprinted, your really annoying." I retorted back. "I thought you loved me." He said with mock hurt. "I didn't say I didn't love you." I said and turned around in his arms and kissed him pationately.

"Get a room!" Someone called, probably Paul. "Shut up," Jake murmered against my lips and I just smiled. "Kim! Over here!" Jared shouted out. I broke away from Jake and turned to see Kim walking up the drive. You know I haven't really talked to Kim. She mostly kept to herself and to Jared.

"Hey Kim," I said to her when she entered the yard. "Hey, Sammy. Jake," she said and nodded at Jake who nodded in return. I turned to Jake and smiled. "What are you up to now?" He asked. "Nothing, I can't just smile at my best friend?" I asked. "Not unless you have a reason too." He said back. I just stuck my tongue out at him and he smiled. I spun out of his arms and when he made a grab at me I danced out of his way. "Your fast I'll give you that much." He said wagging a finger at me. I rolled my eyes at him and went over by the tree that was in our front yard.

It was sturdy enough to hold probably Jake and me. Or just one of us. So I decided to sit at the base of the tree. I was watching the scene in front of me and I liked what I saw. The boys were playing nice with each other. One getting hit on occasion. Leah was talking to Emily about something but I didn't see any hint or trace of anger. Billy and Sue were talking about something, they seemed very engrossed in their conversation.

I was so into seeing the people I loved in front of me that I failed to notice Quil, Embry, and Jake running behind the house to sneak up from behind me. I only noticed them when they jumped in front of me and scared the bejezus out of me. I screamed and jumped up about a foot in the air. When the three of them were all laughing I jumped up and smacked Jake on the arm. I whirled around to smack Quil and Embry on the head, sending them to spaz out on the ground. "Hey!" They complained.

"Then next time don't scare me like that," I said crossing my arms stubbornly. "Then why does Jacob get it easy?" Quil asked. "No he doesn't," I said back. "Ooooo," the guys said to Jake's shocked expression. "Pizza?" I heard an unfamiliar voice say. "Coming," I shouted out and left a shocked Jacob and his friends, laughing at him, behind. When the pizza guy saw me I saw his eyes get huge. Probably won't think that when he see's the Cullen's.

"Pizza?" He asked holding up his hands full of pizza. "Uh, yup." I said and reached in my pocket for the ten dollars. "Just hold on a minute," I said and he nodded, "Emily!" I called. "Coming, Sammy!" She shouted back. "So your names Sammy?" The pizza guy asked. I looked at him taking in his acne infected face, green eyes, and sandy blonde hair. I couldn't help but compare him to Jake. I wasn't doing it on purpose, I was doing it unconsiously. A... reflex reaction, you can say.

"Samantha, if you will." I said finally. "Oh, okay. I like that name." He flirted and I couldn't believe this guy. Is he really flirting with me? Can't he see the ring on my left hand? "Right you wouldn't believe what feeding your boyfriend and his friends can do. And they are hu-uge." I said enfasizing the word boyfriend. As soon as I said that I saw him look down hastily. "So here's the ten dollars for this five boxes." I said once Emily was beside me. "And here is the other ten for the other five boxes. Thanks a lot." Emily said and waved at him. As soon as we got the pizzas all the guys converged on us.

Everyone took atleast a box and Jake was standing there beside me and looking at the pizza man. "He shouldn't be hitting on his customers." Jake muttered. "Like you wouldn't hit on any girls?" I asked. "I would only if they're pretty." He smiled at me and I smacked him. "Just kidding and you know that." He said rubbing his arm. "I know, but sometimes you need a smack now and then." I said and went back to the tree. I sat backdown on the grass and had my pizza on the side of me.

Jake followed me and sat down, Seth came shortly after. "So what did you guys do today?" I asked them. "Nothing much we just went cliff diving. Then we talked about guy stuff." Seth said. "Which means that you guys were talking about girls." I translated. "No," Jake said but I didn't buy it. "Well, maybe a little." Jake said. "Ha! You kept on talking nonstop about Sammy, Jake." Seth laughed. "Thanks a lot man." Jake muttered. "Liar," I said under my breath. "Heard that." Jake said to me. "You were meant to," I retorted.

"So Sammy, you got the colors for the wedding?" Seth asked. "Yup," I said and took a bite out of my pizza. "Care to tell us what color is it?" Seth asked. "Colors," I said enfasizing the 's' in colors, "and nope not until I tell Jake in private first." I said. "But you know we'll be able to read it in your thoughts," Seth said. "That is why I'll be thinking about something else while in wolf form." I said grabbing another slice.

An hour or two passed before the little get together dispersed. Everyone went home and the only ones left were Sue, Billy, Seth, and Leah. Sue was getting ready to put Billy in the car with her two kids when I offered to drive Billy home.

"Thanks, Sam. But I got it. You and Jake have to get ready for patroling tonight." Sue said with a smile. "It's fine I got it. Me and Jake are going to be up anyways." I said. "Okay then. I'll see you tomorrow then Billy." Sue said walking away into the car. We waved goodbye to her and as soon as she was out of sight I turned to Billy and fished my keys out of my jean short pockets. "Ready to go home, Billy?" I asked. "Yup I'm getting tired." Billy yawned. "Did the planning take a lot out of you Billy?" I teased. "Naw, it's just that I'm old." Billy said chuckling. "You can never be old Billy," I said to him and pushed him towards the car. "Sammy?" Jake called out. "I'm taking your dad home Jake, care to joing?" I asked. "Cool it's been a while since I've been there." Jake said getting down from the porch and over to the car in three bounds.

"Sometimes it's easy to forget that you two are wolves and that you guys are just regular teens again." Billy said sadly. "Yeah I forget that too." I said and pulled him to the back seat of the car. Once Jake put him in I took the wheel chair and put it in the back seat. "Dad!" I heard Jake say exasperated at his dad. "I'm just asking Jake." Billy rumbled. "Well it'll happen when it happens, okay?" He said wearily. "Okay," Billy said and from back here I could hear the smile in his voice. I shut the trunk and walked my way up the car in two bounds.

"I'm supposed to be driving," I said when I saw Jake by the drivers seat. "Yeah but I want to drive." He said giving me that smile I heart so much. "Fine," I grumbled and gave him the keys.

Three minutes later we were pulling up in front of Billy's house. I got out and before I could get to his chair Jake beaten me to it and was already helping his dad into the chair. "I love the sunset." Billy said. "I know you do dad." Jake said patting him on the shoulder before rolling him up the little ramp that he made for his dad. Once we got him inside and made sure everything was alright we left. "Bye Billy! See you soon!" I called out. "See you guys soon, too!" Billy called out.

"You know I feel guilty leaving him here by himself." I said as Jake was pulling out of the driveway. "He's a grown man he can take care of himself." Jake said. "I know but still." I sighed. "He's got it. I asked him about it and he says that he's got it. And I believed him." Jake said. "Alright, lets get this car home then roll out," I said looking out the windows.

Another three minutes later we were at the house and heading towards the forest. It was pretty dark out and no one was really out. So we ran together towards the real woods where no roads or houses broke through. Once we were there we stripped down, I put my clothes beside a bush making sure I wouldn't forget it. Then I phased and it felt good and natural to be on all fours. I heard Jake's voice in my head and I was smiling at what he was thinking.

He was thinking about me. "I always think about you, Sammy." Jake thought. "Sure you do." I thought back. "Now can I have the colors?"

"Blue, white, and yellow."

"I like it. But I'm pretty much down with anything you choose. As long as it isn't goth looking."

"Alright. Now enough talking about our wedding lets get to patroling." I said to Jake.

________________________________________________________________________

Here you guys go. Thanks for waiting! SOrry I haven't been writing lately. I've been having writers block. =( I have a quest for you guys. I need help choosing an actress to play Sammy and the new character Derek. I'm not entirely sure if I want him to be a major character in this book. But if he will be I need you to help me find him an actor. SO do you think you can find me an actress for Sammy and an actor for Derek, based on the information I have given you throughout the book? IF you do and I think it fits the character then I'll dedicate my next chapter to YOU!

I love you guys all. And I hope that you guys like this chapter. You don't know how much reading, voting, and commenting on this story has made me feel. My number one goal is making sure that you guys are happy with this story. If you have any ideas at all concerning this story then tell me. And if I like what you guys think then I'll use your idea in my chapters and make sure I dedicate them to you for your awesome ideas.

Again I love you guys all!

MkAy ByE nOw! 0_-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 8.4K 33
Our hearts hold our feelings, our minds think those feelings, our lips speak those feelings, and our bodies hide those feelings. IN WHICH, he found h...
48K 779 29
Sooo this is a Micah yujin x reader book😈 I will most likely be open to any requests or smth I know there's some horny bitches (I am one of them) B...
183K 9.4K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
1.5M 16.5K 90
RWBY Girlfriend Scenarios Includes Characters Such As: -Ruby -Weiss -Blake -Yang -Pyrrha -Nora -Emerald -Cinder -Raven -Neon Katt -Velvet -Coco -Neo...