Tough SL (A Minho Fanfict)

By DinkyPotato

Reyna popped fresh out of the box with a knife, and a deep hatred for spiders. How was she supposed to know t... More

HAVE I TRIGGERED YOUR ASTHMA YET?
Send Her In
The Bonfire
The Love Hate Thing
Shuck Off Emotions
Damnit Gally You're Blind (EDITED)
Minho to the Rescue! (EDITED)
The Struggles of the only Fanboy (Edited)
Time of the Month (Edited)
I Changed the Cover
Pray for Chuck (Edited)
Glader Games part 1/3 You and Me (Edited)
Glader Games part 2/3 (Edited)
No Games Today (Edited)
Sorry!
Fixing Minho
Minho you fail
Chuck's Stages of Fandom
Poor Gally
Woah... Jeff's a Badass
She's Here
Not an Illusion
Gally's Mission Impossible pt.1
Murphy's Crack
We're Fucked
If All Else Fails, SHUCK IT
Remember those Walls They Built? Well Dumbass they're tumbling Down!
HERE'S THE EPILOGUE THEN I'M DONE
Thanks For Reading!
Wedding of Reynho pt 2/2
Wattys... LET THE CHUCKELUTION BEGIN!

Wedding of Reynho pt 1/2

4.7K 188 180
By DinkyPotato

I felt like I just had to write a bonus chapter after seeing a comment on the last chapter requesting for Reynho's wedding.

Thanks to @Personoftmrfandom for requesting.

~Third Person POV

"HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING!" Chuck started to hyperventilate.

"Reyna..." Minho got down on one knee.

"HOLY NEWBORN UNICORNS IT'S HAPPENING! ON A SATURDAY... IN FRONT OF MY FANCLUB... WITH REYNHO... My life is complete." Chuck whispered to himself.

"Will you marry me?"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEE YES YES YES. SHE WILL MARRY YOU, YOU TONED ASIAN WORK OF ART! AHHHHHH REYNHOOOO! LET ME SEE THE RIN-

"No."

"Ooo..." Newt put a hand over his mouth.

"Shit just got real." Thomas said with wide eyes.

"No. I-

"BEEP."

"Chuck please let me talk."

"I-

"WOW IT'S HOT TODAY."

"Chuck, it's snowing. And please let me finish."

"I-

"I BELIEVED WE COULD FLYYY! I STILL SHIP REYNA WITH A COCKY GUY! PLEASE REYNA SAY YAS TO HIM, FOR IT WILL MAGICALLY MAKE ME HELLA SLIM. ALL I WANT IS TO SEE REYNHO COME TRUUUE, WITH POSSIBLY A KID OR A FEW... REYNA HE'S REALLY HOOOOTTT! DON'T YOU WANNAT GET IT ON WITH THAT... I STILL DREAM OF REYNHO EVERY NIGHT AND DAY, DAMN RIGHT IT'S SATURDAY! I BEL- ow."

"I found the syringe." Jeff smiled.

Chuck collapsed on his side, with a syringe sticking out of his bum... Again.

"Sorry it took so long, accidentally got Gally with the first one-he's okay by they way- you can talk now."

"Thanks badass. Anyway, Minho, stop crying. Of course I'm gonna marry you. But, I don't want that yet. I'm like what, barely 20? And you're... I honestly don't know. I want to have a a wedding, but not a wedding. You feel me? We'll have a ceremony and all that, but I don't want to be Mr. And Mrs, it'll make me feel old, but I also want to be more than your girlfriend. So I want to be... Let's say... Uh-

"REYNHO. YOU SHALL BE REYNHO."

"BLODDY TIC TACS, HE'S IMMORTAL." Newt jumped away from the boy.

"Clint, get another syringe."

"That's perfect! We'll be Reynho, not Mr and Mrs."

"I'll take it!" Minho slipped the ring on she-shank's finger.

"CLINT, I SAID GET THE SYRINGE!"

"I INJECTED THREE MORE INTO HIS DAMN ASS, IT'S NOT SAFE TO PUT MORE, JUST TIE HIM DOWN."

"I CALL PRIEST. I SHALL WED THY REYNHO!"

"Alby," Reyna faced him. "I want you to make sure everything runs smoothly."

"Of course."

"Frypan, you better get cooking cause I need a big ass cake-WITH, sprinkles."

"Coming right up."

"I'll assign jobs." Alby whipped out a whistle from his pocket. "ALRIGHT PEOPLE, THIS COUPLE WILL BE MARRIED IN ONE WEEK. GET MOVING. FARMERS, PICK THOSE FRUITS. MUSICIANS, START PRACTICING. COOKS, HELP FRYPAN. GLADERS, COME TO ME. TAILORS, START MEASURING SIZES. AND BUILDERS, START BUILDING A WEDDING SET."

"YASSSSS! I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR ONE SINCE MINHO AND REYNA ESCAPED THE MAZE! THATS TWO THINGS OFF MY BUCKET LIST IN ONE DAY!"

"And Chuck?" Alby put a hand on his shoulder.

"Yes?" Chuck gave him a cheeky smile.

"You will be our singer and assistant wedding ringer."

"I'm gonna go get my song book!" He squealed with delight.

"REYNHO MUST HAPPEN BY NEXT WEEK PEOPLE, LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN." Alby clapped his hands.

~OPERATION REYNHO~

-THE CAKE-

Frypan sculpted a huge wedding cake with every flavor imaginable. It's a towering 23.7 feet tall, 48 flavors (each layer has 2), and REYNHO is written all over it in different fonts, sizes, and colors. It took frypan and his team of two 6 days to create this giant masterpiece.

Chuck's personal favorite is the cinnamon and pumpkin layer.

"Alright guys, we have had our spills, messes, and ants. But now that our most beautiful creation is done, let us carry it out."

The tired chefs began to put a protective lid on the cake until it hit something.

"What the... MINNIE GET OUT OF THE CAKE, YOU GRUBBY-HANDED LITTLE VERMAN!"

Frypan picked Minnie up and set her aside.

"It's reawy ood." She said with a stuffed face.

"DAMON, LILLY, I NEED THAT EXTRA ICING AND CAKE FOR LAYER 7,B STAT."

Frypan started to skillfully fix the giant bite mark in the cake. While Minnie sat on a stool eating chocolate mousse cake out of her overall pockets.

"Did you want some?" Minnie offered a chunk to Damon.

"Shh..." He accepted the cake from her hand.

💍💍💍

-THE GROOM-

"Damn... I LOOK FINE!" Minho smirked at himself in the mirror.

He was wearing a light blue vest with a slick light blue jacket over it, and matching slacks.

Reyna insisted that the color theme should be baby blue and mint green, so he is wearing a tucked, light blue tie... Minho's hair took 4 hours to do... Which is an hour more than it took Reyna to do hers.

"DAAAAAAMN." Thomas, Alby, Clint, Jeff, and Gally exclaimed.

"I know guys I look really-

"LOOK AT NEWT." Jeff gawked.

"I questioned my sexuality for like 2 seconds there." Thomas blinked.

"NEWT WHAT ARE THOSE?!" Gally looked at Newt's cheek.

There were lipstick smudges all over his face, and 8 addresses on his forearm.

Groomsmen are wearing slick mint green vests, with a matching tie, and a white button up underneath, no jacket, with matching slacks. The sleeves are neatly folded up to everyone's elbows.

Newt might be wearing the same thing as everyone else, but GREAT LORD FROM UP ABOVE HE IS LOOKING MIGHTY FINE TODAY.

LOOK AT THEM ARMS... AND THAT FACE... ABD THOSE BUTT CHEEKS THOUGH.

Newt's hair is tousled, but neat. Charming and cute. Adorable and attractive.

"If I had ovaries... They would have exploded right now." Thomas blinked.

"Hey! I'm the groom. Newt, help me out a little!"

"Alright. First of all Minho, your pants are on backwards, and your buttons on your jacket are buttoned up wrong."

"Pfft, I knew that..." Minho walked back into the dressing room.

-THE PRIEST & CHUCK-

"Chuck, you are an artist!" Gally exclaimed.

He tested his drawn on eyebrows by doing a quick up-up-damn drill.

"Up-up-higher- HOT DAMN. Okay, they work like my old ones."

"I know, I've been told multiple times that I am a wizard with a makeup kit." Chuck brushed off his shoulder.

"Well, if you excuse me, I have to review my lines as priest." Gally did an eyebrow dance.

Chuck is both disgusted and mesmerized by the control this creature has over it's facial muscles.

"Whatever, I need to practice my big wedding song for the after party. SAY IT WITH ME BEAST, R-E-Y-N, H-O HO! R-E-Y-N, H-O HO!" Chuck did a weird fist and hip dance...

"Hey... That's kinda catchy!" Galley started to snap and bob his head along with the tune.

-THE BRIDE-

"Reyna why can't you just wear overalls?" Minnie took a big chunk of cake from her overall pockets.

"BECAUSE, child," Chuck put a finger in the air. "This is a formal wedding. One must dress appropriately for it, especially the bride. And overalls are not, APPROPRIATE FOR SUCH AN EVENT!" He put his chin up.

"Well... Well-uh... That's stupid." Minnie crossed her arms.

"Guys stop arguing and and help me put on my sneakers. I can't see through all this poof." Reyna gestures to her dress.

"Reyna Hun, it's a wedding. As in your wedding. Where you must dress like a princess... Which btw don't wear old sneakers." Chuck lifted a pair of white heels with a these are better than those face.

"Chuck, it's a long ass ceremony... Outside... And it's snowing... And I have to stand... As in, my feet will break off. So I need to wear something comfortable. BESIDES, no one will see my feet through all of this anyway."

"But-but, FINE. Gimme those." Chuck took the sneakers from the ground and helped Reyna put them on.

When he turned around, the pearl white pumps were gone.

"What the... Where are the fabulous heels from-MINNIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Minnie was posing in the three way mirror wearing Reyna's wedding heels... While still shoving cake in her mouth.

Who knows how much cake is still in her pockets...

"I ink I ook be-er in eese den her." Cake crumbs flew out of her mouth.

"Minnie, you have frosting on you cheek, chin, and... Glasses..." Chuck handed her a wet wipe.

"I on't ive a sit." More crumbs flew out of her mouth.

"Quickly, quickly- You have to be behind those fake doors in 10 minutes!" Chuck ushered Reyna out of the room."

They quickly shut the door, leaving Minnie behind.

"Guys! Who's gonna dress me?!... O-Oh It's okay, at least now I can wear what I want." Minnie Started to collect her outfit which consisted of: the white stained overalls she was wearing now, a giant white bow headband, a blue tutu, and Reyna's wedding heels. Her hair stayed in it's usual two side braids.

"Flower girl outfit complete! I so nailed it" Minnie took a bite out of her pocket cake.

-SHOW TIME-

"HERE SHE COMES!"

"START THE MUSIC!"

"DIBS ON THAT SEAT!"

"DAMN THOSE SHOES ARE HOT!"

"FUCK OFF BARBARIANS!" Minho glared at them. "Woah..." Was all he could see after seeing Reyna.

Whoops, nope, it's just Minnie.

"I knew I wear these better than Reyna." She smirked shoving another piece of cake in her mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 15.6K 26
You wake up in strange place, with no recollection of how you got there or who you are. All you know is your name: Juno. You soon learn that this pla...
574 35 21
My breath quickens as the contraption I was forced into - who knows how long ago - moves. After what feels like an eternity, the space around me stil...
6.5K 123 26
Annabelle Flora was a nerdy girl who was completely obsessed with books/movies, especially the trilogy, The Maze Runner. Her new fixation, soon becam...