Monster Falls Fanfiction

By Cath3890

It was going to be a normal summer by the looks of it, but when your parents send you to Gravity Falls to sta... More

Arrival
Writer's Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
I Got Tagged...
Authors Note!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Awesome Video
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note
Chapter 11
Notice
Chapter 12
What do you want from me?!?!?
Chapter 13

Chapter 1

1.3K 46 10
By Cath3890

I woke up to the sound of Wendy, and a pillow to the face.

"Wake up sleepy head! We gotta go!" Wendy happily shouted.

I mumbled something to myself, slowly remembering where I was.

"Get dressed, Dipper and Mabel are waiting!" She exclaimed, this time throwing the pillow at me.

"Oh yeah." I said. I jumped up on my feet, pushing Wendy out of my room. "Alright, you gotta go so I can get dressed." I said, slightly giggling.

"What? We're both girls." Wendy protested.

I pushed her out, closing the door behind her. I looked around, grabbing my suitcase and pulled out some clothes. After I got dressed, I put on my messenger bag and walked downstairs. I was wearing a (F/C) flannel shirt and jean shorts. Flannel ran in the family.

"Ready short stack?" Wendy asked.

I nodded, walking out the door with her. I looked around in confusion. "Uh, where's the car?" I asked, cocking my head a little.

"Oh, I walk to work. It's not that far." She said.

When we finally got there, I was nervous, very nervous. I tugged on Wendy's shirt. "Where's Dipper and Mabel?"

"I don't know, they're usually outside, but you could ask Stan, my boss. Wendy said, looking around herself.

I walked into the Shack, seeing an old man, or at least I thought he was. He could've been a troll, or a goblin. I walked over to him, playing with the collar of my shirt. "Are Dipper and Mavel here?" He just stared at me in confusion.

"Do I know you?" He asked in a grumpy voice.

"Oh, I'm (Y/N) , Wendy's cousin, I'm staying here this summer." I explained.

"Huh, they are playing in the woods or whatever." He grunted, walking into the other room.

I ran off, smiling until I reached the trees, they were huge. I walked down the trail, checking over my shoulder every now and then. It was laughing that caught my attention. I was followed the noise until my foot got caught by a root, causing me to face plant. I groaned slightly, picking myself up. I realized that I was being stared at by the twins.

"Hello?" Dipper asked, slightly confused.

"Oh, hi, I'm (Y/N) , Wendy told me about you guys." I said, rubbing my neck in embarrassment.

"You know Wendy?" Mabel squealed. "Dipper has a huge c-" She was cut off by Dipper's hand. His face was now dark red.

"A-Anyways, I'm Dipper, an-" This time, Dipper was cut off.

"And I'm Mabel, the best out of twins!" She shouted. Dippers expression made me laugh.

TIME JUMP!

After a while of answering and asking questions, Mabel went back to the Shack, filled with giggles and a smirk. Dipper and I started walking on the path again, not really saying anything. Sometimes he'd mumble something to himself, but I didn't really mind. He was walking in front of me, ducking tree limbs and jumping over fallen leaves. I was brought out of thought when a tree limb smacked me in the face, grunting slightly. I moved forward, I glanced up at Dipper. He looked tired and weak, I could see sweat around his neck and his arms. I could tell he was trying to hide the fact that he was panting.

"Dipper are you ok? You look a bit tired." He looked back at me, his chocolate brown eyes focusing.

"No, j-just hot." He said, giving me a weak smile.

 I knew he was lying, I could see it. We have been walking around for an hour now. I grabbed his hand, dragging him over to an oak tree. He didn't refuse the action, not that he had the energy to. I sat down, offering him a shady spot beside me.

 "Come on, I can see that your tired." 

Dippers P.O.V.

 I collapsed down next to her, slightly disappointed I had ruined the plan. I looked at (Y/N) , her (H/C) hair flowed in the slight breeze. I could see everyone of her features, her beautiful eyes, a dark and deep (E/C) . I was cut out of thought when I realized I was staring at her.

"So, why did your parents send you up here? Mine sent Mabel and I up here because we needed 'fresh air'." I said rolling my eyes.

Your P.O.V

"That's why my parents sent me up here, I was being a so called 'hermit' and now I'm staying with Wen-" I was stopped when I felt a sudden weight on my shoulder. I looked and saw his head resting there. "Dipper what are yo-" I was interrupted by the sound of snoring. I could hear his steady breathing, which relaxed me. I felt my face heat up before I could comprehend what was happening.

I liked him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 1.8K 16
» "𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎. 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛." » - u...
39.7K 1.3K 15
This is (obviously) an AU (Alternative Universe). (I'm not quite good at writing funny stuff, but I'm good at writing things full of feels and cute c...
411K 13.6K 30
You're being sent to Gravity Falls, Oregon, to spend time with your grandparents for the summer. When they want you to get out more, you bump into a...
35.8K 2.3K 164
12 year old Mabel Pines takes her 7 year old younger brother Dipper with her to Gravity Falls to stay with their great uncle for the summer. She's st...