Chapter 7

Dipper's P.O.V.
After explaining to everyone what had happened, Mabel dragged Y/N to the TV room to see if she could speak to Waddles, I could tell Y/N appreciated Mabel taking this whole crazy situation lightly. Great Uncle Ford had gone to his lab to do research on the river, Stan had gone into the kitchen to call Dan and let him know she was staying over, it made more sense than trying to explain why she had the lower half of a deer.

I decided the best option was to stay outside on the porch. The wind blew through my hair, 'no', I told myself, 'fur'. Despite what Y/N told me, I still felt responsible for what happened. I took the warning in Ford's journal lightly, now both of us might have to live like this forever because of my carelessness. Footsteps on the porch snapped me back to reality, I glanced up and saw Grunkle Stan.

"Hey kiddo, I convinced Dan to let Y/N stay the night, Soos is moving Fords stuff out of his room so you two don't have to face the stairs." Stan said as he sat down on the sofa on the porch near me. He began to drink his Pitt Cola, he had on his usual poker face. I wondered what he thought of this all this. When Y/N and I were explaining he had been completely silent, which wasn't like him at all.

Y/N walked out on the porch with Mabel. Y/N was looking at Mabel who was smiling. Why was it that everyone around me could always keep their real thought hidden but me? I looked over at Mabel she was holding Waddles.

"Mabel, for the last time, I do not speak pig!" Y/N said, her tail twitching in frustration. Mabel looked down at Waddles "Maybe he just doesn't want to talk right now." She said, looking over at me her grin getting wider, if that was even possible. "Dip Dop! What do you think of the sweater I made for Y/N?" I looked over at Y/N, her sweater was a light green and in big brown letters it read 'I am adoeable' I burst out laughing so hard that I rolled over on my back, Stan had begun laughing too, Y/N was blushing furiously, which made her look even cuter, her ears had flatten to the side of her head.

"Oh kid," Stan said in between his laughter. "You are never going to live down that."

"Mabel, that is awesome!" I said, finally getting out of my laughing fit.

"I'm glad you feel that way Dipper!" Mabel exclaimed. "'Cause I made you one too!" Before I could process what she said, she had somehow got me into a navy blue sweater with white lettering, it read 'I am fawned of you!' I felt my own face get uncomfortably hot, Y/N began laughing herself. "I'm....Sorry....Priceless!!" She said in between her laughter.

"Anyways," Stan said, calming down. "It's getting late, you kids should be ready for whatever happens tomorrow." He got up and walked over to me, he held out his hand. It took me a moment to realize that he was trying to help me up, I took his hand. "Thanks," I said, unfolding my legs and stood up.

Stan looked over at Y/N. "You and Dipper can use Ford's room tonight, I don't want you kids trying to go up those stairs," He shuddered at the thought. "Ford told me that he's pulling an all nighter digging up more research."

We all went inside and said our good-nights, me and Y/N walked to Ford's room silently. I opened the door, it was still as musty as the first time when Soos found the room. We both laid down on the floor. Ford must have gotten a new rug in here, hopefully it wouldn't do anything crazy like the last one. I glanced over at Y/N, her eyes were already shut and her breathing was steady. She must be asleep, I thought. I still couldn't believe what I had gotten us into. I began to feel my eyelids get heavy. I scooted closer to Y/N and laid my head down near hers.

"Good night Y/N."

Sorry It's so short guys! I have this HUGE writer's block right now and I literally squeezed this chapter out of my mind and onto the page!! Sorry I didn't have Bill come in yet!! He's been a little busy with Weirdmageddon right now! But I PROMISE he will be in the next chapter!!!