Chapter 3

Dipper's P.O.V.

I woke up, the sun had begun shining into the attic, I looked over at Mabel, she was still asleep, I looked down at (Y/N), I smiled, her hair stuck up in all different directions, I had such a blast with her last night. I silently got out of bed, I cringed, my legs hurt, they must've been sore from yesterday I thought. I looked back at (Y/N). Despite my efforts, she woke up.

"Morning sleepyhead," I said. She sat up, slowly rubbing her eyes. "Mornin..." She responded.

"I'm about to go downstairs and start making breakfast, wanna come?" I asked. "Sure." She said, getting out of bed yelping as her feet hit the floor. "What is it?" I asked.

"Ugh, nothing, my legs hurt. I guess I'm not used to that much excercise in one day." She said, rubbing her feet. That's strange, mine hurt too... I shook off the thought. We both walked downstairs, making sure not to wake anybody. Once we made it into the kitchen I opened the fridge, wondering what we could eat. "Hmm." (Y/N) said, looking over my shoulder. She grabbed a box of leftovers out, she opened it. "Score!" She softly exclaimed, grabbing some silverware. Getting ready to dig in, I looked over to see what she was eating, she had grabbed some of Wendy's leftover salad, there was lettuce, cabbage, carrots,  tomato's, and different other plants. Without noticing, my mouth had begun to water, (Y/N) started giggling at my face.

"You want to share?" (Y/N) asked, scooting closer. We ate, I never had been much of a salad eater but I couldn't resist. Nothing was left, (Y/N) looked at the sun, slowly beginning to rise. 

"I should probably be heading home." She said, a hint of sadness in her voice. She began heading to the door. 

"Bye," I said. "Maybe I'll see you later." I waved as she ran home, why she was in a hurry I don't know, but her beautiful (H/C) blew in the wind, it made smile.

A/N sorry the chapter is so short!! I'm also sorry for not updating so soon!! School is evil, anyways, hope your enjoying!! Hoping I can get these chapters done quicker!!!