Arrival

Your P.O.V.

I sat in the backseat of the car, my cheek resting against the window. My dad hit a pothole, causing me to hit my face against the window, followed by a loud thud.

"Ow, how much longer?" I groaned, rubbing the side or my face.

"A couple of hours depending on traffic. I'm sure your cousin is eager to see you." My dad mumbled.

I sighed, pulling my book bag from my side, resting it on my lap. I fished around for a moment, my hand not finding the right texture. Finally I found what I was looking for, I pulled out my sketchbook and iPod. Switching on my favorite playlist. I sketched some doodles, humming along to the music that was flooding through my headphones, as I slowly drifted into sleep.

My dad opened the car door, waking me up. My parents were sending me here to stay with my cousin, but that was years ago.

"Here we are! Gravity Falls!" My mom cheered. "I'm sure you and Wendy will have fun!"

"I guess so." I mumbled, wiping the drool of my face. I jumped out of the car, my book bag on my back, followed with a suitcase in my hand. Letting out a deep breath, my parents shoved me to the cabin door. I was greeted by Wendy, who opened the the door. She hugged me, causing me to drop my suitcase on my foot.

"Oh my gosh, its been so long since I've seen you, (Y/N) !" Wendy squealed.

"Yeah, its been a long time." I said, trying to hold back the pain in my foot.

After everyone hugged and talked, my parents left, but not before giving me a hug and kiss. Wendy led me upstairs to a bedroom. It had a bed, a dresser, and a closet. I unpacked just enough stuff to make my bed and take a shower. I looked over at the clock, it was almost 11:00pm when Wendy came into my room.

"Gettin' unpacked?" she asked, a friendly smile on her face.

"Yeah." I yawned, sitting down on my bed, "I'm kinda tired."

"Oh that's cool. Just came by to tell you that I have some cool friends you might like, they stay at where I work. You guys would probably get along, especially the boy. You two seem to have a lot in common. I could take you over there on my way to work." Wendy smirked, before leaving my room.

I rolled over, hugging myself with my blanket. I thought for a moment, would these kids like me? what did she mean by 'especially the boy, you two seem to have a lot in common'? What if they think I'm weird? I stopped, brushing off the thoughts. I'll just have to find out tomorrow, I thought. With that I drifted off to sleep.    

HEY GUYS!! I'm taking request for gravity falls stories if any of you want one!!