Chapter 4

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I ran all the way home, I was so glad that I could spend the night with Dipper! I thought about this morning, I didn't know what came over me, but when I saw Wendys salad I just couldn't help but eat it, I guess it was pretty good because Dipper wanted some too. After running for a while I was finally able to see uncle Dan's cabin, I just hope that I was able to make it back home before he noticed I was gone.  I walked through the door, good! All of the lights were still off, that meant that everyone was still asleep and no one knew that I was out. I snuck up the stairs, I got to my room and shut the door, I went over to my suitcase and grabbed out another (C) plaid shirt and a pair of jean shorts. Just as I had finished changing I heard a knock on the door, uncle Dan came in my room.

"Hey," he said. "Wendy's getting ready to head off to work again if you want to go with her, I know how much you wanted to hang out with the twins last night." He shut my door and walked away. I finished grabbing my sketchbook and iPod and went downstairs, I saw Wendy waiting by the back door.

"Hey kid." She smiled, "Get any sleep last night?"

"Yeah, ready to go?" I asked, throwing my messenger bag over my shoulder

"Yeah." 

(Time skip brought to you by deceased mayor Bufufflterfumpter)

 "Hey Dipper!" I yelled. He turned around smiling.

"Hey (Y/N)!" He smiled back.

"Where's Mabel?" I asked, looking around for her and her vibrant array of sweaters.

"Her, Candy, and Grenda all went to the mall today." He replied.

"Oh, well, what do you want to do today?" I asked.

"Well, we could go back to the river again if you want." He said. "I wanted to see if it's really cursed or not."

"Ok, that's fine with me."

We walked through the woods, it didn't take us that long this time to get to the river because we knew where we were going, The river looks as clear and beautiful as it did yesterday, I looked over at Dipper he was looking down through the pages of the book. Him and I haven't really said much this morning.

"So," I asked, breaking the silence. "What is the strangest encounter you've had this summer?" Dipper finally looked up from his book he thought about the question for a minute, and then he came over and sat down next to me, flipping open to a page with the strange triangle and a top hat. In big words in the corner, it read Bill Cipher.

"Who is that?" I asked. Dipper explain to me all of the encounters him and Mabel had during the summer so far. He also told me how Bill had taken over his body for a while. "Weird." I said. "He seems a tad strange if you ask me." I stood up, stretching out my legs that were still sore from yesterday. 

"You said it's cursed right?" I asked, he nodded. "Well, there seems to be no evidence right around here that shows that, let's go walk down stream and see if there's any more clues." We started walking, Dipper was telling me about more of his adventures he had with Mabel. I looked over at him, I noticed he was walking a little weird.

"Hey, are you all right?" I asked, not wanting to continue walking if his legs hurt.

"Nah, they're just a little sore from yesterday, they don't really hurt that much"

"Hm, you too? Do you think it has something to do with the water?" Just as Dipper was about to speak, his eyes rolled up and he collapsed, I ran over to him checking his pulse, it was weak and slow "Dipper!" I yelled. Suddenly, I felt my legs get painfully hot, I screamed in agony, things started to go red, then everything went black.

Cliff hanger!! Muwahahahaha don't worry, I promise to not make a habit with the cliff hangers!!

SHOUT OUT TO BROOKE AND LIZZY FOR BEING THE FIRST TO COMMENT!!