Chapter 12

Y/N P.O.V.

"Dipper? Where are we going?" I asked. He had woken me up early this morning and wanted to take me somewhere in the woods. I looked up at the branches, the morning sunlight was giving the leaves a orange glow. Even though it was still summer, a few of the trees had already begun changing from green to yellow. I looked at Dipper, he had changed so much since I first met him. He seemed to have become more comfortable with himself, it also helped that he had grown his antlers. They were a few inches tall and had little spikes growing on them. Even though mine come later, they were still taller than his, mine were about half a foot big. (and were quite a pain) 

"It's a surprise" Dipper said, looking backward. Smiling.

"Yeah, I remember you said that." I said walking up next to him. "I also remember having this conversation a while back and we ended up getting cursed."

"I promise we are not going to a river." Dipper said laughing.

He grabbed my hand and led me into an opening. The sunlight came through the trees, leaving dark and light patches on the ground. Near one of the larger trees was a large blanket with a basket on top. I stood there speechless. 

"Do you recognize it?" He asked me, smiling.

"It's where you and I sat down the day we met." I said, returning the smiling. "You fell asleep and started drooling on my shoulder!" 

"I was hoping you wouldn't have remembered that!" He laughed, walking me over to the blanket.

"What's all this for?" I asked.

"It's been exactly two months since I met you." He replied, setting down beside me. "It felt like a great reason to celebrate."

I immediately felt my face get hot. I looked away, hoping Dipper wouldn't notice.

"Has it really been two months? Time really does fly by when you're trying to save an entire town." I laughed.

Dipper began taking out food that he had packed, he had brought my favorite. (insert favorite fruits and vegetables here)

"Y/N, um, there was something I wanted to ask you."

"Yeah?" I asked. Dipper looked down at his hands. His ears had flattened against his head, his face was slightly pink.

"Um-"

"Out with it Pine Tree!"

I turned around  to see a man walking out of the bushes. he had bright golden hair that was swept to one side. He was wearing a yellow plaid shirt with black pants and boots. In his hands he held a double barrel hunting rifle.

"Bill?" Dipper yelled, scrambling to get up.

The man laughed "The one and only kid!"

"Wait" I said, standing up "I thought Bill was that triangle thing"

"Well" Bill said "The curse you two put into effect took away your human forms, allowing me to gain enough power to create my own personal meat suit!" He began to laugh again. "Not only that, but the curse will slowly begin to eat away at your humanity! By the end of the year, you wouldn't be able to change back into your human selves! Even if you were able to find a cure!"

I stood up. I could feel anger slowly beginning to bubble inside me. "What are you going to do?" I asked, "What do you gain from all of this?"

"I get revenge!" He replied "for one trillion years humanity has hunted me down because I was considered a monster! But now I've turned the tables!" He raised up his rifle. "Do you know now what I'm going to do?"

"Y/N! Get out of the way!" Dipper yelled.

I willed my body to move as the shot was fired. I felt a stabbing sensation in my hind leg. I turned my head around to see blood spilling down my hind leg. Whatever hesitation that was in my muscles was completely gone.  My instincts took over and I started running as hard as I could, trying to ignore my wound. Dipper was running just as hard as I was, neither of us said anything. We were both focusing on running. I heard another shot whiz past us. I glanced behind me, somehow, Bill was keeping up. Black spot had already begun to dance around in my vision.

I looked back ahead, we couldn't have been far from the Mystery Shack. Suddenly I felt my head lash back. I looked up. My antlers had gotten tangled in one of the trees lower branches. Dipper looked at me, slowing down. I could see fear begin to grow in his eyes, no doubt mine had too.

"Keep heading for the Shack!" I yelled at him "Get Stan!"

Dipper broke off again at full sprint. I focused on getting my antlers out of the branch, it almost seemed that the branches had wrapped around them like a fist."

Click

"Thank you for playing!" Bill said from behind me "but I'm afraid you've lost!"

I slowly put my hands down to my side, swallowing my fear and anger. This is all just a game to him. I thought. He pushed me over onto my side, the branches had somehow let go of my antlers. The ground was hard and caused a whole new wave of pain to flow through me from my wound. My head felt light and my vision had become blurry. I could feel my feet getting tied together. Bill walked over to my face and lifted my head by my antlers.

"Now what am I going to do with you?"

AND SCENE!! Seriously guys, what am I going to do with you? How should it continue? Please let me know! I've had this chapter written out for a while and decided now was going to be when I published it.  SEE YA!!

Monster Falls FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara