Chapter 6

By the time we made it back to the shack, the moon had already begun to set, Dipper and I decided it was a bad idea to try sneaking up the stairs. My tail twitched nervously as I tossed a pebble up at the attic window, hoping she would hear it, Dipper told me that when Mabel was asleep, it would take more than a pebble to wake her. I almost jumped when she sprung out the door.

"Ohmygosh you guys look adorable, what happened?" She squealed. I half smiled, leave it to Mabel to look at the glass of Mabel juice half full. Dipper was less amused.

"Mabel, this is serious." Dipper said, frowning. Mabel looked at him.

"Aww come on Dip!" She complained, trying to play with his ears. "Mabel! would you please go get great uncle Ford? He will know how to fix this." He said, swatting her hand away "Okay!" She exclaimed, running back inside.

"Who's Ford? I thought there was just your Grunkle Stan." I asked, confused. When I spent the other night, there wasn't another person there, was there?

"Oh," Dipper said, his voice cracking. He shifted nervously on his hooves. "Do you remember the book I showed you? My great uncle Ford was the one who wrote it." I opened my mouth to respond when a man opened the door and walked out with Mabel. He has dark grey hair, a red sweater with pants and a trench coat. He wore glasses and looked almost exactly like Stan. He was staring at the two of us, making me feel nervous and causing my tail to twitch.

"What did you two do?" He asked.

AHA!!! Sorry it took so long AND IT'S SOO SHORT TT^TT !!!! It's been a busy week!! I want to let you guys know if there is any Gravity falls fanfiction that stopped mid story, or you want me to write something LET ME KNOW!!!!!

Bill: When am I going to come in? *puppy eye*

Me: HOLD YOUR HORSES!!

Bill: Oh I'll hold my horses, I'll hold them MUWAHAHA