Chapter 2

After a while, Dipper began drooling on my shoulder. "Nope, nope, nope." I repeated. I tapped him on the nose, waking him up, his eyes fluttered open. He looked over at me.

"Was I..."

I nodded, giving a small giggle at his hair. It was sticking up in all directions. He just rubbed his neck, avoiding eye contact.

"So, now that I'm awake. I want to take you to to this place I found." He said, his voice cracked, he was looking down at his hands, he was moving his fingers in little movements.

"Mk." I replied, standing up while he followed. He began walking ahead of me, moving limbs and stuff, causing them to come back and sock me in the face. I'd grunt every now and then, causing him to look back, but he'd only raise his brow and shrug to himself.

After a while he stopped, causing me to run into him and collapse. Talk about weird positions. He was on top of me, and we were looking at each other. When we realized what was happening, we both blushed brightly as he rolled off of me. He helped me up, then while still holding my hand, he walked me towards a stream. 

"Well, here it is..." He said, his voice slightly cracking.

I looked down at the water, frowning at it. "Hmm." I said.

He looked over at me. "What? He asked confused. Creeping torwards the edge of the river, trying to inspect the water closer. I walked up next to him, a smile spreading across my face. "Oops!" I said, pushing him torwards the stream. "HahaAGH!" I screamed as Dipper pulled me down with him into the stream.

"You didn't think that I was going down alone did you?" He smirked. I splashed him. We both took off our socks and shoes, setting them along the shore to dry. The cold water felt great on my hot, tired feet.

"How did you even find this place?" I asked, looking over at him. He glanced over at the shore, next to his shoes was his vest.

"I read about it in a book I found." He said, "Its supposed to be cursed."

"Really?" I asked him. I looked down at the water, how could such a beautiful stream be cursed? I thought. 

"I know," he said. "You probably think it's dumb." He looked down.

"No!" I exclaimed. "That's so cool! I love sci-fi monster stuff!" Dipper looked at me, his eyes were wide, and maybe it was the sun, but I think he was blushing.

"Y-you do?" He said, "not many people do believe me." I walked over to him, looking him straight into his eyes. I smiled, "looks like this is going to be a fun summer!"

( Time skip brought to you by Gold Chains for Old Men )

The sun was beginning to set, Dipper and I had gotten out of the river to dry off. Dipper looked over at me. "Hey, you should ask if you could stay the night with Mabel and I! It would be fun!" He said, finally breaking the silence.

"Yeah! I'll ask when I get-" Dipper cut me off.

"Could I walk a pretty lady home?" He asked, smirking.

"Pfft, sure..." I said, I turned away, trying not to let him see me blush.

Dipper walked walked me home, to my disappointment, Uncle Dan said no, sending Dipper back to the shack. Boy I was mad, why couldn't I stay over? Just grrr...

After a minute, I heard a knock at my door. I quickly jumped up, running over to it, only to see Wendy. "Oh, it's you." I mumbled, still upset.

"Yeah, it's me, anyways, I was just at the shack, and Dipper looked a little upset. I think your little buddy misses you..." Wendy smirked.

"S-shut up." I said, my face red.

Wendy just laughed. "Why don't you ask to go see him?"

"I already did, but your dad said no, and sent Dipper home!" I said, stomping my foot.

"Well, sneak out... I do it." Wendy said, looking at the window.

"What if I get caught?" I asked.

"You won't." Wendy smirked. "Now go!" She said, pushing me torwards the door.

I snuck downstairs, slowly opening the door. I bit my lip, hoping the creak of the door didn't wake anyone. After a moment, I slipped outside, sprinting to the shack.

When I finally got to the shack, I knocked on the door. Surprisingly, Mabel opened the door.

"DIPPER! YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!!" Mabel squeaked.

My face went red as Dipper ran down the stairs. "She's not my girlfriend Mabel!" Dipper mumbled something under his breath. ((*cough* yet *cough*))

"Sure...." Mabel said, a cheesy smile spread across her face.

"Anyways," Dipper said, ignoring Mabel. "Wanna maybe play a game, or watch TV?"

"Sure, I'd love to." I replied, smiling at him.

Dipper smiled, a small blush appeared on his cheeks. After a second it faded. "I thought you couldn't come over here..." Dipper said, his voice cracking.

"Oh, he uh, changed his mind. Heh." I said nervously.

"Oh, well, I'll go make us some hot chocolate and popcorn. And we can put on a movie!" He said, a smile growing on his face again.

Mabel just smirked the whole time. "Well, I'm gonna go upstairs and head to bed." Her smile grew. "Dipper, keep your pants on." And with that, she walked upstairs.

Dipper walked out of the kitchen, holding our hot chocolate and popcorn. "What?" He said, looking dumbfounded.

 I just laughed, walking over to the TV.

Dipper followed, sitting down. He handed me a cup of hot chocolate, and sat the bowl of popcorn down. He then looked at me, asking what we were watching. 

"Bambi." I said, looking at him.

"Thank God Mabel isn't here, she'd cry her eyes out..." Dipper said, rolling his eyes. I didn't say anything, I just watched the movie, drinking my hot chocolate every now and then. After an hour or so, I saw Dipper scoot closer to me. I didn't say anything, I just smiled. He is so cute I couldn't handle it.

When the movie finally went off, Dipper took the empty cups and bowl, placing them in the sink. He then walked over to me.

"I'm about to go to bed...care to join?" He asked yawning.

I nodded, following him up the stairs to the attic. When we stepped inside, I froze, there were only two beds.

"Um, where am I going to sleep?" I asked, looking at him.

He thought for a moment. "You could sleep with me... I guess." Both of our faces went red.

"O-ok..." I said, walking over to his bed, getting in.

He got in beside me, covering us up. "Um, goodnight."

"Goodnight... " I said, rolling over to face the wall.

After an hour, I was still up. I heard Dipper say something to himself.

"Aww, he's dreaming." I whispered to myself, turning over to face him.

He wrapped his arms around me, mumbling something as I went to turn around again.

My eyes widened. "Nope. Weird dream! Weird dream!" I whispered, holding back a scream.

After a moment, I finally calmed down. His body was so warm and soft against mine. I honestly didn't want to ever leave. But I knew if have to. I just layed there, slowly drifting off but Dipper said something.

"I've been up this entire time..."

Yup, this was going to be a long night.