Teenagers || Ianthony AU

Bởi feckbands

ian hecox, a shy boy never understood the way teenagers now in days thought, especially for one heart breaker... Xem Thêm

Prologue
0.1: That Boy
0.3 : Hurricane.
0.4 : Are you jealous?
0.5 : Switched.
0.6 : The Change.
0.7 : Innocence Lost.
0.8 : Monday Madness.
0.9 : Before.
1.0 : Nightmares.
1.1 : Bathroom Dilemma.
1.2 : Hold me.
1.3 : Confession.
1.4 : May I ask you a question?
1.5 : Ianthony
1.6 : Friends or not?
1.7 : Promise?
1.8 : Night Adventure.
1.9 : Only Anthony.
2.0 : The old Ian.
2.1 : Cigarettes & Tears.
2.2: The Final Change.
2.3 : News.
2.4 : Princess.
2.5: Two Days.
2.6: This is it?
2.7: Cold Heart.
2.8: Goodbye.
2.9: Forever.
3.0: Realized.
final words.

0.2 : Night Out.

2.5K 118 153
Bởi feckbands

Because they sleep with a gun

And keep an eye on you, son

So they can watch all the things you do

x

It was currently 5:50 pm and Ian sat at home watching a pointless T.V show. He slouched sitting on the couch keeping his gaze on the T.V screen. He then flipped through channel after channel finding nothing to watch.

He ended up leaving the T.V on a re-run episode of Spongebob. Ian shook his head at Patrick's stupidity and soon got bored.

Ian's mom walked around in the kitchen, her heels clacking against the tile floors. She looked at Ian tilting her head slightly.

"Ian?" She questioned. Ian turned his gaze towards his mother. "Mom why are you wearing a dress?" Ian questioned.

Ian's mom blushed and looked down giggling to herself, "Just your dad and I going for dinner later at six." "Oh," Ian said raising his brows up a little. "Anyways i meant to ask you why aren't you doing your homework?"

Ian mentally groaned and face palmed himself. "Mom i'm just taking a break," Ian said with a little attitude in his voice. "Well I mean you've been starring at the T.V forever!"

"I'll finish my homework i promise," Ian sighed. "Alright well i'm heading out, don't do anything stupid!" His mother said walking to the front door. Ian got up and yelled an "alright", he followed her to the front door. "Bye honey love you! Make sure you look the door, bye love you!"

Ian shut the door and locked it once she was out. Ian walked back to the couch sitting down where he previous sat and continued to watch T.V. He then looked at his homework and stuffed it in his folder.

Ian wasn't the guy who doesn't do his homework and say he forgot it the next day. He stayed on top of his homework and his school work but there are times were he really never focuses on his work.

Ian glared up at the clock noticing it was already 6:05.

Ian got up and turned the T.V off walking to his room. Ian carried his folders between his arm and his sides. He reached for the door knob and entered his bedroom. He flicked the light switch up bringing light to his room.

Ian threw his books carelessly onto his floor and jumped on his bed. He pulled out his phone going through it.

After being on his phone for several minutes he glanced at the time.

8:45

Ian groaned and got up. He rammed through his drawers trying to find something comfortable to wear for bed. Ian soon froze when he heard knocking at his bedroom window.

Ian waited a few minutes seeing if he was just hearing things or not. He soon jumped when he heard the knocking again.

Ian made sure he grabbed his phone typing 911 into it before approaching the window.

Who the hell would be at Ian's window at 8? almost 9! Ian never had anything like this happen to him before and he knew it wasn't one of those romantic throw-rocks-at-your windows kinda thing.

He cut off his lights and approached the window. His hands slowly reached up to the blinds, slowly. They knocked once more and Ian opened the blinds wide and jumped as he saw his friends behind this. Ian groaned and rolled his eyes opening his window.

"What the hell!?" Ian questioned placing his hand over his heart. "You almost gave me a heart attack!" Ian complained.

"Boo Hoo," One of them laughed. Ian turned the flashlight on his phone and faced it on them.

"What are you doing here?" Ian asked. "We wanted to see if you wanted to hang, but you know?" One of them say smirking. They giggled and Ian tilted his head. "You know what?" Ian asked not to please with the idea of hanging with them at the moment.

"You sneak out!"

"NO! NO!" Ian said backing up. "Come on Ian? You only live once!" "and i'm fine with that," Ian replied. "Please?"

After minutes and minutes of begging Ian sighed and gave in. Ian put his jean jacket on and hopped out of his bedroom window he made sure to make it look like he was sleeping just in case his parents walked in on him.

He turned his lights off and left his window slightly open for him when he returns from his night out.

Ian smiled and ran away from his house laughing like a five year old. Some part of Ian felt free, and adventurous. Ian felt happy as he ran down the empty street of the broken city. Ian smiled as the cold wind brushed up against him.

"So where are we going?" Ian asked. "To a party," They smirked. Ian stopped in his tracks. "A party?" Ian said with wide eyes. "Yep!"One of them exclaimed. "I-I don't think i ca-"

"Come on Ian grow up a little, were teenagers lets have fun for one night." Ian thought about for a minute. "Anthony will be there," They smirked.

Ian felt uncomfortable with the idea but then agreed with what they said.

They are teenagers and they should have fun for a night.

"Alright,"  Ian smiled, "and it's not because of Anthony." He added. They smiled and cheered and began to run down many neighborhoods.

They finally made it to a trashed up house that had loud music blasting up. Ian gulped and wondered if he should just run away when they're not looking. One of them grabbed Ian's hand and dragged him into the house.

Once he entered the house he literally could smell alcohol and smoke mixed in the air. He was bumped by a lot of people. Sweaty bodies grind on each other everywhere. People sat on the couch making out and talking.

Ian soon made his way through the crowd and ended up in the kitchen. Someone offered him a drink and he accepted the offer not being mean. They handed him a beer and Ian held it in his hands.

He stood in the kitchen alone with an un-opened beer bottle in his hands, surely people would think he is weird.

Ian soon realized and then tried opening the bottle. Ian struggled trying to get it open. He felt someones hands place on top of his hands, "here let me get that for you."

Ian froze he knew that voice from anywhere. He slowly looked up and saw him. He saw Anthony Padilla's face. Ian let go of the bottle and watched as Anthony twisted it opened. Anthony handed it back to Ian.

Ian replied a simple thanks, "no problem." Anthony said. Ian found his lip close to Anthony's and suddenly lifted the beer bottle to his lips taking a sip. He forced to swallow the burning sour drink down his throat.

Anthony smirked and backed up a few inches. 'What's your name?" He asked. "Ian," The boy replied. "I'm Anthony," Ian was about to say he knew that but stopped himself.

"Mind going if we go somewhere quieter,"Anthony said placing his hands on Ian's waist giving Ian goosebumps. Ian shivered at his touched. Ian could feel Anthony's hot breath on his neck and suddenly Anthony's lips brushed up his neck.

Ian closed his eyes at Anthony's touch and let out a shaky breath. Anthony looked up starring at Ian with lust in his eyes. Ian not even realizing what he was doing set his drink down and grabbed Anthony's hand.

There fingers interlocked and Anthony dragged Ian through the crowd and into a bedroom. Ian shut the door behind him. Ian knew were this was going and shuttered at the thought of it.

Ian opened his mouth to speak but then Anthony crashed his lips onto Ian's. Ian suddenly closed his eyes and moved his arms around Anthony's neck. Ian felt his heart begin to pump fast. Ian found himself wanting more of Anthony's lips and wanting to stop.

His mind went in different directions and he couldn't stop.

Anthony's arms snaked around Ian's waist. Anthony moved his lips down Ian's jaw and on his earlobe. "You're beautiful," Anthony mumbled through placing wet sloppy kisses down Ian's neck.

Ian gasped and moaned.

"Jump," Anthony mumbled. Ian did as told and jumped, wrapping his legs around Anthony's waist. Anthony backed up not parting his lips away from Ian's.

They landed on the bed, Ian hovered over Anthony and kissed Anthony's neck. He earned a moaned from him and soon it was as if someone flickered a switch in his brain.

Ian stopped and got up backing up to the door. Anthony sat up, "What's wrong?" "I'm sorry i should go," Ian mumbled and ran out the room.

Ian ran and pushed past people, he could hear Anthony call his name but he didn't stop running.

Ian grabbed his friends wrist and soon the rest of the gang followed. They ran and ran down the streets laughing and screaming.

Once they arrived at Ian's window they took a minute to breathe. "Ian what the hell?!" One of them said. "I'm sorry i had to get away from Anthony," Ian said. "What'd you mean?" They asked. "Well we sorta ," Ian started and looked at them.

"Go on,"

"We made out," He said. "Ian thats good!"

"No it isn't! I don't want to be Anthony's one night stand," Ian mumbled. His friends soon became silent.

"I should go goodnight," Ian said and opened his window. He crawled through and entered his bedroom. He looked out the window. They all mumbled goodbyes and left. Ian watched as they walked away.

Ian groaned and took his shoes off throwing them across the room. He laid in bed re-thinking everything that had happened. He smiled and fell asleep.

x

woah little Ianthony chemistry going on

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

11.3K 207 22
"What's wrong? Do you think he's ugly?" Courtney asked, squeezing her way in between Maaya and Celina. "He's thirty!" Celina exclaimed, pointing at t...
16.7K 203 22
Anthony Padilla fangirls, you all are so going to scream the whole world down with delight as you read my fanfiction! As seen from the title, this st...
27.1K 1K 21
A night of passion between the Smosh boys and a stranger results in something unexpected and before they know it, the boys are left to raise a baby g...
65.5K 1K 50
WARNING! FIRST FANFICTION! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! WARNING WRITTEN IN 2020: Look, I think I was thirteen or twelve kay! I can't go through comment ev...