Violation Of The Law Of Love;...

By _PaintedPyramids

She's a lawyer, and he's nothing but trouble; but maybe that's a good thing. will he change his ways for her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 11

1.6K 65 22
By _PaintedPyramids

Nicki felt the bed shift and not long later the sound of footsteps followed. The door creaked slightly as he opened it and walked out before closing again. She decided to give him some time alone before she followed because she already knew of all the stress he had from his trial.

They were nearing the end of his trial now with only two dates left and he had a negative feeling about how everything was going. The judge didn't seem to be too keen on him as it was and this only meant that it would reflect on his sentencing. He had followed everything Carlos has told him to, but even so he still didn't trust that everything would be okay.

Nicki got out of bed and put on her silk robe. She checked the time in the digital clock that sat on the bedside table and saw that it read: '1:58am'. She sighed before she made her way down the stairs. She found him sat on a stool by the island with a glass of whisky. She went and took a seat opposite him and just looked at him and he swirled the liquid before downing it. He put the glass down and just looked back at her. She reached over and too his hands into hers before looking him in the eyes.

Nicki: you're going to be fine. Which ever was this goes you're gonna be fine. God would never give you something you couldn't handle.

Drake: but for how long nic, if I go in its not gonna be like 6 months. I'll be doing serious time and we both know that

Nicki: you'll be okay.

Drake: I really hope so

-

Judge: sentencing will take place when we get back.

Drake walked out with Carlos following. He went to where he knew Nicki would already be waiting. He walked into the room and saw her pacing with her arms folded. She opened her arms and he walked straight into them. She held him close as he wrapped his arms tightly around her.

Nicki: it's okay baby. It's gonna be okay

By this point they both couldn't hold in their tears any longer. They knew the outcome wasn't going to be nice and now they just had to face it. She pulled away from him and held his face in her hands.

Nicki: hold it together okay

He nodded and she wiped his tears as they made their way down his face.

Nicki: you're gonna be okay

Drake: but they're gonna take me away from you, from my family and friends. I can't do it nic

Nicki: you'll be fine. I promise.

She wiped his tears again before pulling him in for another hug. She spoke gently to him making sure he would be the only one that can hear, as a few other people had now come to the room.

Nicki: we'll be fine baby. Don't let this discourage you in anyway. I just need you to hold it together for me and I promise everything will be fine okay

He nodded.

Nicki: we're gonna have to go back in a second so give me a kiss.

He pulled away from her slightly and let his lips attach with hers, letting it linger for a little while before they pulled away. They wiped each other tears before he placed a kiss on her temple. He took her hand into his and looked her in the eyes.

Nicki: you ready

He nodded. They walked hand in hand back to the courtroom letting each other go as soon as they walked in...

Judge: they defendant will be sentenced with a minimum of 5-10 years, which can be reduced on good behaviour.

Drake closed his eyes and hung his head taking deep breath in order to keep himself together, even thought his hands were already shaking and he felt really light headed. Nicki on the other hand couldn't hold it together and just let the tears flow as she held her head in her hands. Sandi was also in tears whilst the rest of his family and friends just sat and let it all sink in.

Judge: you are given until Monday to turn yourself in. Court dismissed.

Nicki was the first to get up and walk out and drake followed straight after her. He caught up to her once she just stood outside, now also taking deep breaths. He took her into his arms and she broke down. He also couldn't hold it any longer. Everyone else soon followed after the pair, but kept their distance.

Nicki: 5-10 years

Drake: I know nic. I know. We'll be okay yeah, promise me we'll be okay

Nicki: we'll be fine

They pulled away and she wiped his tears for him again.

Nicki: go and see your mother, she's just as torn as we are

He did as she said and turned to go back to where everyone else was stood. Nicki just stood looking into space as she felt light-headed and nauseous from all the crying, but couldn't stop the tears. Drake just held his mother as she cried.

Abel: is Nicki okay

Drake turned around to find her hands on her car as she took deep breaths.

Carlos: no she's not

Having already experienced it once before he already knew that it was likely this was going to happen. He jogged over to her, taking off his jacket in the process and placing it on the floor near her car only just catching her in time. Drake then let go of his mother and joined them with everyone else following. Her took off his own jacket and used it to cover her before crouching next to her.

Drake: is she okay

Carlos: she's fine she'll be up in a minute

-

Nicki was about to start making dinner for herself and drake when he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her shoulder and felt her relax into him.

Drake: can you do something for me

Nicki: sure

Drake: for the next two days can we just forget what Monday holds and just spend time together. I want to know that I got to make the most of the time I have left with you, than to regret it

Nicki turned around to face him and pulled him in for a kiss of which he gladly accepted.

Nicki: of course I can baby

He leaned in and gave her a peck causing her to chuckle.

Drake: what do you want for dinner

Nicki: what are my choices

Drake: whatever you want

Nicki: how does Chinese sound

Drake: perfect

-

Nicki squealed as drake picked her up and put her over his shoulder. She soon started laughing causing him to do the same. They had just finished getting dressed and we're heading to his home cinema to find a movie to watch while they waited for Spirit and Sade.

Drake: what should we watch

Nicki: something funny and romantic

Drake: About Last Night ?

Nicki: yes

He went and put the movie in whilst she got herself comfortable on one of the bean bags. Once the movie got going he came and joined her taking a seat next to her and pulling her into his lap. He watched the movie for about half an hour before he decided he no longer wanted to pay attention.

He placed kisses along nickis jawline, purposely making her lose concentration. He ran his hands along her legs gently before pulling her round so she was straddling him. Running his hand through her hair, he gently pulled her in for a kiss and pulled her closer to him. His hands ran down her body letting them rest on her ass, lightly giving it a squeeze causing her to let out a light moan before wrapping her arms around his neck. They pulled away and just looked at each other.

Drake: I love you

Nicki: I love you too

She leaned in and kissed him again as his hand ventured past the waistband of her leggings and down to his personal paradise...

-

Nicki: did you have a good time girls

Girls: yeah

Drake: that's good to hear

They were now driving the girls back home after spending the day with them. They didn't know that it would be their last time seeing their uncle for a while but Nicki and drake brig found it would be best if they didn't tell them, due to the fact that it would upset them.

Drake: anyone else want ice cream

Sade: me

Spirit: me

He looked at Nicki for a second and saw her smirking, he chuckled to himself as he pulled into the parking lot. Once he parked the car he helped the girls get out before walking to nickis side and opening her car door for her. He watched as she stood up and soon became face to face with her. His arm snaked around her body and pulled her closer to him before he kissed along her jawline and gently whispered:

Drake: I got you baby

He pulled away and closed the car door before taking her hand and the girls hands and walking in with them all.

-

Nicki and drake just sat watching a movie in the home cinema. They had spent the whole day together just enjoying the final few hours they had left with each other. It was difficult for both of them to let it sink in that they wouldn't see each other or be with each other properly for 5-10 years. They had promised each other not to let this ruin them and that they would hold strong no matter what.

Nicki just lay in drakes arms at they sat on the bean bag. He was gently running his hand through her hair trying to relax her as he knew it all finally sinking in with her. Neither of them were paying attention to the movie as they were both to far in their thoughts. He heard her sniffle causing him to look at her and found her moving from where she was to look at him. She looked at him for a little while as the tears streamed her face before he pulled her back onto his lap so she was straddling him. He wiped away her tears and leaned in and gave her kiss. He pulled away and watched her eyes slowly open and her just stared back into them before whispering to her:

Drake: I Love You 

She took a shaky breath before replying.

Nicki: I Love You too

He leaned in and kissed her again and she put her arms around his neck before moving closer to him. He picked her up and took her to his room where he made love to her the whole night, taking in all of her beauty knowing it would be a while before he got the chance again...

Nicki woke up the next morning expecting to still feel drakes arms wrapped securely around her but she was met with the opposite. She felt his side of the bed and found it was empty. She got out of bed and put on one of drakes t-shirts on before heading down the stairs and calling his name as she went. She received no response and could already feel herself ready to breakdown. She walked into the kitchen an found a note, and just by looking at it she felt as if all the air had been knocked out of her. It read:

Dear Nika,

It's been a nice few months with you and I wouldn't change meeting you for the world, But every good thing has to come to an end right? I knew it would be harder for me to leave you once you were awake so I found it would be best i left before you woke up. Don't let me hold you back because I know you have great things planned for you future, and I think you deserve to wait ten years to finally have happiness. I would completely support you if you decide to move on, but one thing I do want you to know is that I love you and I always will. Don't ever forget that.

Aubrey x

By this point the tears were uncontrollable and she was sat curled on the kitchen floor as she just let them stream down her face. She had never seen this being where their relationship would take them, but she should've seen it coming. She inhaled his scent from the t-shirt she was wearing and couldn't help but breakdown.

-

Drake walked into the building and took down the hood of his jumper. His face was also tear stained and to say he was broken would be an understatement. He also should've seen it coming and had decided it was time to take responsibilities for his actions. He held out his arms and watched as they cuffed them together, before taking him to where he was meant to be...

-------------------------------------

:'(

 Vote. Comment. Reccomend. Updates coming soon.

Much Appreciated

_PaintedPyramids & TheGreatestToDoIt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 88 21
this book is dedicated to my Alejandro Balde lovers ????
123K 2.7K 23
"It all started with pre-wrap and tape."
201 92 10
Roses and Rue || collection of some beautiful poems based on real life events || Disclaimer - All rights reservedยฉ No part of this book may be used o...
79.3K 2.2K 21
You have to read the first book to understand this one . Made on -drizzy // Kodakluh โ™ก