Beautiful Nerd

By sweetchoclate9

Pauline June is the nerd of the school. But why is the schools bad boy, Nicolas Witmore suddenly interested i... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
EPILOGUE
Sequel
Sequel Is Out!

PROLOGUE

275K 7.2K 432
By sweetchoclate9

Pauline June.

She is the school's nerd.

She is eighteen years old.

Beautiful with blonde hair and a pair of deep blue eyes.

She never raised her head up while walking in the school's hallway or any place.

She never knew about the attention she got and never really cared.

She doesn't have friends and never really talks much.

She is a moody girl.

But she is beautiful and innocent at the same time.

Then suddenly, the school's bad boy, Nicolas Witmore is more interested in her.

The question is why?

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Since this is the first chapter. It is written in third person's POV. The next chapters will be written in Pauline's POV. Hope you guys like it.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

821K 30.9K 33
"I will never in a million years date a bad boy. They only care about tattoos and stealing cars. I would much rather have a nice boy that I can bring...
866 152 35
Elizabeth is afraid. Afraid of reality... afraid of society. But what scares her the most is her undeniable crush on someone who never notices her...
104K 3.1K 29
Mia a 16 year old nerdy girl runs into Mr bad boy at school. After a while of seeing each other at school bad boy teases Mia.
87 0 17
A girl who has a love hate, crush on a fello who feels the same way...however it's never as simple as it seems between them as they also go to the sa...