Officially Blake's

By mykessimum

I knew at that moment, that we belonged to each other. The bunny and the bear, with all their craziness and d... More

Officially Blake's - Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11 (part 1)
CHAPTER 11 (part 2)
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
Side Story : CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
Side Story : CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
Side Story: CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53 (part one)
CHAPTER 53 (part two)
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
Second Part
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
Side Story: CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
Officially Blake's - Epilogue
I love you... million times more than anything.

CHAPTER 19

396 4 0
By mykessimum

CHAPTER 19 

NICOLLE’S POV

I screamed as loud as I can, jumping on my place. Oh no! This is not happening. This is a freaking dream. It was all just starting to sink in to me when someone who just burst from the door shoved me behind him, pressing me against the wall. It took me a second or two before realizing it was Blake.

“Ok ka lang?” he whispered at me without removing his eyes from the two persons in my lounge.

When I was about to speak, he pressed me even harder on the wall, making it hard for me to breathe. I rolled my eyes. I didn’t know Blake can be this overprotective. So, he’s gonna be another pain in the ass like my brother huh? As if Vincent’s not annoying enough!

“Blake..re—“  

“Sino kayo?” he shouted.

I frowned and shook my head. I bit Blake’s arm so he would let go of me. It wasn’t a hard bite but he groaned the life out of him and gave me a death glare. Man, this guy’s overreacting. Just before he tried to shove me again against the wall, someone spoke. Thank goodness!

“What the hell, Nicolle? You got yourself a bodyguard?”

Blake turned around facing me with a curious look then turned around again to face them. I stepped forward and put my elbow on top of Blake’s shoulder, standing on one foot, displaying a relaxed figure. I smirked. I never thought I’m going to do this so much earlier.

“Blake, meet my best friends.” I started off with a relax voice.

Oh they’re gonna like each other. I waved my hand while introducing them. My smirk turned into a full blown smile as I bit my lip in excitement and anticipation to smack the back of these people standing in front of us. I pushed Blake backwards and practically ran towards Macey to hug the life out of her. I squeezed her as tight as I can and so did she. We were jumping a mile in the air while embracing each other.

Macey has always been my sister from another parents. She knows me more than anyone. She knows every single detail about me, from my favorite food, song, place, down to how many moles I have in my body, what time I usually wake up, what color my pen is. She’s the best.

And since our moms are close friends, we practically grew up together. We’ve been through shitty auditions. We’ve had the same bad hair days. We watched every movie together. We judged people together. We had the same pair of shoes. We had the same techniques in cheating in a Chemistry exam. We cut classes together. We were together since forever. And most of all, we know each other’s facebook password.

I love Macey.

I just don’t admit it to her.

Someone cleared their throat and poked my shoulder. I groaned as I pulled away from Macey. Thanks for interrupting this little moment, whoever you are. I turned around rolling my eyes. Billy was standing there, grinning with his arms wide open. I grinned back biting my lip and raising my eyebrows. I was so excited that I literally jumped to him and hugged him tightly.

“I missed you,” he whispered as he lifted me off the ground and spun me around.

Billy-Shawn is a good friend of mine. Well, best friend, yeah. I know we had that little ‘past’. But it doesn’t matter now. We had it all sorted out. And my dad and Vincent were okay with my friendship with him. He’s always one of the popular heartthrobs in New York. He was hot. Cool. Handsome. Cute. Kind. Flirt. And most of all, he’s a Rivers. Rivers are known in New York.

Another clearing of throat echoed around the room. Billy set me to the floor and kissed the side of my head. He still had his arm wrapped around my waist and mine around his. We turned around. Suddenly, Blake grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind him, looking like a badass SWAT agent.

Or an overprotective, highly paid bodyguard.

He stepped between Billy and me.

“So you’re the bodyguard? Nice to meet you, I’m Billy,” Billy said politely, holding his hand out to Blake for shaking. Macey was looking at Blake. Apparently, she’s checking him out. What a pervert! I, on the other hand, burst out laughing at the mention of bodyguard while Blake was clenching his hands into fists. He looked at me over his shoulder with an angry expression. His jaw tightened as he was gritting his teeth.

Uh-oh. This ain’t good.

I immediately stopped laughing and faked a cough which made Macey snort. I glanced at Billy who was still holding his hand out to Blake, looking innocent. He always looked innocent with his baby blues. And I guess that’s what girls dig.

I gripped the back of Blake’s shirt to pull him to me but he stood his ground. And besides, I’m not a superhuman to have done that. Do you even know how tall this guy was and how built his body was? Well, he’s not that overly muscled dude like bouncers in bars but he’s got muscles.

“I’m actually the boyfriend. And you’re still the ex. So if you don’t mind, you BACK THE FUCK OFF.”

I gasped in shock with Blake’s reaction. Maybe he really was serious in the whole I’ll-break-that-asshole’s-neck thing. He’s taking this way too overboard. Macey whistled and stepped closer to Billy, putting her hand on his shoulder. She was whispering something.

Then, chuckles escaped from Macey’s and Billy's mouth, which, to my opinion, will make the situation worse. I guess I was wrong in saying they will like each other. I let go of Blake's shirt and gripped his arm instead, squeezing it. He put his free hand on top of mine and pushed it away. Macey and Billy continued laughing their asses off. I had the urge to laugh but I had to fight it.

I fought it hard.

"Eh gago ka pala eh!"

Blake was about to punch Billy but I stepped in between them, effectively stopping him. His fist was half an inch from my glasses. My eyes grew wider as I breathe heavily. For a moment there, I thought I was catching Blake's giant fist right in my face. I looked over his white knuckles and sighed in relief. He was as shocked as I was. If he had punched me, I'm never going talk to him again. I stepped back and pushed Blake's fist down. I still have not recovered from the shock as I was still breathing heavily, blowing big breaths in between.

That was close.

"What did he say to me?" Billy whispered curiously. I glanced at him out the corner of my eyes and raised my eyebrow. Wow, he could've asked if I'm okay. Prick!

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine, Rivers. Thanks for asking.” I snarled sarcastically before turning back to Blake. He moved forward and put his hands on my shoulders, slightly shaking me; his eyes still wide. "Are you ok? Sorry. Sorry.”

I nodded and puffed my cheeks. I elbowed his arms so his hands weren’t pushing my shoulders down. I tiptoed so we’re almost face to face. Almost, ‘cause you know, he’s a mile taller than me. Although I am not that short.

I smirked at him and spoke quietly and slowly. Dragging every word. “Youuuuu areeee overbooooard.” I came closer before adding…  

“…and I like that.”

He smiled at me and bent his head that our noses were almost touching. I raised an eyebrow as he wrapped his arms around my waist, gripping the back of my shirt. He was smirking at me while looking intently in my eyes. I placed my hands on his shoulder and right then, Billy spoke.

Thanks so much.

“Stop flirting with your bodyguard, Nicolle. Seriously, it’s gross.”

Macey and Billy both chuckled at that. It was funny, yeah, but I chose not to laugh since I was feeling Blake’s blood boiling in anger. Again.

He let go of me and dragged me carefully behind him. I could see from behind that Blake’s jaw was already tight. And I can say, by the looks of it, Blake had already killed Billy in the back of his mind. I bit my lip as my eyebrows scrunched. This wasn’t going well. At all.

“What did you call me, dickhead?”

Macey whistled in a fading tune. Dickhead. Dickhead is just the right term to get into Billy’s every nerve. Both of Billy’s and Blake’s hands were clenched into fists. Billy took a step forward to Blake. They were almost the same height. They were face to face.

And they were going to kill each other.

Right ok, someone’s gonna be killed in one of the best nights of my life right in front of my face. Not good.

Someone’s gonna draw out a blood tonight on my floor. It’s either the badass Blake or the taekwondo guy Billy. Billy smirked. I cannot see Blake’s reaction since I am standing right behind him. Oh hell, I can’t see his fighting face.

“What did you call me, bodyguard?”

“Oh, my bad. I was going to say ‘cheating scumbag dickhead.’”

Blake pushed Billy and Billy did the same to Blake. Macey had his eyes wide and mouth open. This was really not in the list of how-to-welcome-guests-in-your-house. The look on my face became serious as I spoke just loud enough for the four of us to hear. “Seriously, guys, stop it. You’re being shitty and overreacting.”

Macey stepped behind Billy and gripped his shoulder but Billy shrugged her hand off. Billy looked really pissed off and my eyebrows scrunched even more. As soon as he was about to say something, Blake gripped the front of Billy’s shirt. He looked over his shoulders to me, smirking.

“I told you I’m going to break this asshole’s neck.” The smirk never left his face as he stated that. Macey was just watching them, shocked. I, on the other hand, clapped my hands. I walked over to their side, smiling knowingly. I just got to be a little dramatic, that’s all.

“That was one great show!” I commented; my words radiate poison and danger. Everyone looked at me curiously. I stepped closer to them, placing my arms around both of their necks and standing on my toes I sighed, willing myself to stay calm and tone my voice down. I bent my head closer to theirs and whisper-shouted, “Now, get the fuck out of my unit!”

I narrowed my eyes as warning. I scanned their faces. They were surprised. Blake let go of Billy’s shirt. Billy rolled his eyes at me with a pout. He stepped back and raised his arms up in the air in surrender. He sighed and said, “Ok, ok. I’m sorry. Won’t happen again.”

I shook my head and looked at him with disappointment. I mouthed a ‘freak’ to him and looked to Blake. He was about to speak, maybe to apologize, but I rolled my eyes at him and walked out the door. I opened it and waved for them to get out. I tilted my head as they shook theirs for a no. I blew out a big breath and walked out instead. If they don’t want to get out, then I’m not putting up with anymore of their shit. I’m going out of here.

I was walking down the hallway, twitching my lips. Why do they have to ruin one of the most perfect nights of my life? Jeez, that’s the main reason I hate people. First they do good things to you, the next second they’ll ruin everything.

I heard running steps towards my direction. It’s either Blake or Billy or both. I turned around, sighing. I raised my eyebrows at the sight of Macey panting. She walked to me and gripped my arms, shaking me. I was trying to stop her but she wasn’t hearing anything but the words that rambled from her mouth. I felt a little dizzy because she was shaking me faster. I gripped her shoulders and shouted in front of her face. “Shut the hell up, Mace!”

She puffed her cheeks and let go of me. She put her hands on her waist and started pacing back and forth in front of me. Macey Smith was panicking.

As always.

“It’s the bodyguard and the dickhead,” she informed me.

I sighed and walked past Macey to check those two jerks. I was really pissed off right now. I pushed the door as hard as I can and my jaw dropped. This is awesome.

I got so excited at the sight. I mean, this is like the best thing I’ve ever seen in my life. Oh I so love Macey!

BEST.FRIEND.EVER!

I scanned the sight again, enjoying every little detail of the view. God, I am so happy.

Billy and Blake were sitting on the floor, tied back to back. I laughed as hard as I can and they both shot me their death glares. They were trying to protest but they were just like humming because of the piece of cloth tied around their mouths.

I wasn’t yet finished with my laughing fits when someone slapped my back. Soon enough, Macey’s laughter mixed in with mine. My eyes were already teary but every time I look back to the two victims in my lounge, I swear, everything just gets funnier. Macey and I were trying so hard to stop our guffaws and catch our breaths. But seemingly, it was one of the hardest thing we’ve ever faced.

And I don’t think we could get over it.

This turned out as one of the nights I will never forget. Priceless.

“Sorry for the two vases I broke to get them in that picture,” Macey said between laughter while pointing to the pieces of broken vase scattered on the floor. I sighed and patted Macey’s back. I went over to the two boys and bent down. I whispered a goodnight to Billy then turned to look at Blake. I smirked at him and patted the top of his head before turning back to Billy once again.

“Welcome to the Philippines.”

I stood up and walked to the kitchen. As I walked past the fridge, I noticed a note on the door. 

I’M WITH SAMANTHA -ZELLE

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about her. My mind was occupied by these crazy people around me. I tilted my head as my thoughts were trained to Luke. If Zelle’s with Krungy, then she’ll be safe. That’s for sure.

I grabbed two cartons of milk and a box of cereal from the fridge. I settled them on the island and I sat on a stool. I called Macey and just as soon as she’s in the kitchen, she sat beside me. I passed her a bowl of cereals swimming in cold milk and spoon.

“Tell me where you got the rope,” I demanded.

She was boring a serious, and somewhat, an unsure façade. “Err… in my luggage,” she answered me, shrugging.

My mouth dropped just a tad as I realized… rope in her luggage? What the fork?!  “You got rope in your luggage?” I asked, oddity overflowing in my tone. Why the hell would Macey bring a rope here? Was she trying for hara kiri or what?

She nodded, chuckling nervously. This girl’s pretty weird. After a moment of silence and just tasting the good cereals in our mouth I asked her a question that i should’ve asked some moments ago , “So, what the hell are you two doing here?”  

“We figured we cannot go through a summer without Nicolle Lee. And we arrived here last Tuesday. We lost our luggage so we had to stay for a couple more days in a hotel near the airport. That sucks, right?” she answered fast.

I almost laughed at what she said. They lost their luggage, too? Well, that had happened to me. That was when I was in the airport and I was retrieving my things. The staff said they couldn’t find mine. I told them they need to. Then they told me I had to wait for two more days because… I don’t know. I really wasn’t listening back then; my ears were ringing in annoyance. I mean, who the hell would lose their customer’s luggage?

“I know that feel, Mace,” I told her. “Lost mine too…” then I told her about the story of how it happened.

When I was done storytelling, she asked me, “Bodyguard?”

I rolled my eyes. Well, I think it’s about time that I should tell him about how it happened, too. “His name’s Blake. Not bodyguard, Macey,” I started off. She shrugged as she tucked her spoon in her mouth, a thing that we both do.

“Anyway,” I continued. “Blake Perez. He’s, well, obviously, he’s a greek god, to cut it off. We met at school in a very ridiculous, hilarious and annoying way. We fought over an armchair and stuffs. The typical thing, the typical me… man hater. I hate him. And he was just as typical as me. Tease people who hate you. That’s what he did to me. He teased me so much because I hate him.”

“And you ended up his girlfriend,” she interjected, putting air quotes around the word girlfriend.

I rolled my eyes. “I wasn’t done, Mace.”

"Well, continue then.”

I sighed. “Ok, so… there’s this another guy. Andrew. Blake’s best friend. I had a crush on him and Blake learned then we made a deal.”

“You made a deal with Andrew?”

I frowned. “Not Andrew! Blake!”

She shrugged and said, “Ok, proceed.”

“So, Blake and I made a deal. He wouldn’t tell Andrew that I had a crush on him if I agreed to be his girlfriend.”

“Oh, so this relationship is as fake as Rose’s nose?”

I rolled my eyes but laughed. For your information, Rose is a popular cheerleader back in our school in New York. She’s the common I worship my popularity, and my pom-poms and the school’s quarterback kind of girl. Macey and I hated her so we, like, investigated her and found out she had her nose repaired after middle school.

And we used the information to black mail her. Pretty harsh, I know.

“Ok,” I continued. “As I was saying, Blake and I made a deal. I agreed to be his girlfriend but there are rules. I am only in a relationship with him in the eye of the public—“

My mouth was still hanging open when Macey inserted, “But the way you act… it’s like it is real.”

I sighed and nodded slowly. “It’s real alright.”

She frowned. “You told me it was a deal!” she shouted.

“It was!” I countered. She raised her eyebrow at me and I know she was questioning me. “But not anymore,” I said almost too silently that even I cannot hear it.

Is it really not a deal anymore? What if I was wrong? What if it was still a deal? And I was just assuming it was not. Say, maybe it was true that he likes me but what if he still doesn’t care? Shut it, Nicolle! I told myself. Stop thinking like that!

I groaned internally and ordered myself to be optimistic.

I need it right now.

“What?’ she asked.

“It’s not a deal anymore. I don’t know how it happened. I just…”

"Holy mother of shit! You’re into him?!”

I looked at her sternly and put my hand against her mouth. “Shut up! He’ll hear you, stupid!”

She rolled her eyes and then bit my hand. “Ow!” I shrieked.

“What was that for?!”

“You fell in love with him?”

I gulped and shook my head. I know this won’t convince her but it’s not like I had any other choices. Or she would tease me to death. “Look, let’s drop it!” I told her.

She shrugged. “I’ll let you through this time. But the next time I ask you about this matter, I’m gonna kill you if you don’t answer me correctly, you got that?” she warned.

“Whatever,” I countered. “So, how’s NY?” I asked, trying to drop the topic.

“You know what, Nic. You’re so weird.”

“What?” I asked.

“It was like you’re in a movie, but—“ Her eyes widened. “What did he ask in return?” she asked.

“Piss off, Macey! Let’s talk about it next time!”

I threw him the box of cereal and that did it.

She wouldn’t stop seeking for revenge.

At least, she stopped talking, right?

BLAKE'S POV

Tch. Ang sakit ng likod ko! Napalakas nung pagpalo sa’kin ng vase nung Macey. Andun na eh! Masasapak ko na yung mayabang na ex ni Amgirl eh. Sino ba naman kasing hindi maiinis sa kanya? Una, niloko niya si Amgirl. Pangalawa, tinawag niya akong bodyguard. Tch. Kung pwede lang iuntog sa pader to, kanina ko pa ginawa eh. Hindi kasi ako makagalaw kaninang nakabantay si Nicolle.

Pero kung wala lang si Nicolle, malamang duguan na ‘tong lalaking ‘to.

Pilit kong tinatanggal yung panyo sa bibig ko para makapagsalita na ako. Anong klaseng babae ba yung Macey na yon? Bakit napakalakas niya? Napakahigpit ng pagkatali samin eh. At malala pa kase magkatalikod kami netong dickhead na to.

Antok na antok na ako. Buti pa tong Billy, tulog na. Humihilik pa nga eh. tumingin ako sa paligid para makahanap ng paraan para matanggal tong pagkakatali sakin. Nakita ko yung telephone. Shit. Bakit hindi ko naisip yon kanina pa?

Ilang minutes kong pinagtyagaang tanggalin tong panyo sa bibig ko. Pagkatanggal, pumikit ako at yumuko. Naramdaman ko yung pagod dun sa laro kanina. Inaantok na ako eh. Binuksan ko yung mga mata ko at tumingala pero bigla akong nauntog sa mokong na Billy na to.

“Huy! Gising!” sigaw ko.

Hindi siya gumalaw. Tch. English nga pala dapat. Hindi ako maiintindihan neto eh. Pero hindi niya ba ako narinig magsalita? Kung makatulog to kala mo mas pagod pa skin. Tch. I cleared my throat loudly.  

"Hey dickhead! Wake up and get your ass up. I'm gonna get myself outta here."

Gumalaw lang siya pero hindi pa rin tumayo. Lalong lumakas ang paghilik niya at bigla kong naramdaman na parang may mabigat sa balikat ko. Anak ng! Sumandal pa sakin oh! Kung hindi lang talaga ako nakatali, tinadyakan ko na to eh. Tinataas taas ko yung balikat ko para magising siya pero napakatibay niya. Tulog mantika. Wala na akong choice. Inayos ko ang sarili ko at tumayo. Medyo mahirap nga lang dahil sa pasanin ko pero buti nakayanan ko naman. Buti na lang at nagising na siya.

Narinig ko siyang magsalita pero dahil andun pa rin yung panyo sa bibig niya, puro mmm-mmm-mmm lang ang naiintindihan ko. Naglakad ako pero halos hindi ako makaurong dahil nagpapabigat siya. Ayt! Problema talaga to!

"You dickhead! Shut up and follow me! I need to get to the damn phone."

Hindi siya nagsalita at hindi rin siya gumalaw. Ano ba talagang problema neto?! Kelangan ko lang ang cooperation niya. Bwisit naman oh! Pinilit ko ulit maglakad pero ang hirap umurong. Ilang minutes din ako ng naghintay at kunot na kunot na ang noo ko dahil sa inip. Nanggigil na ako. Pagka lumbas si Nicolle at Macey mula sa kitchen, mas lalo kaming walang chance kaya dapat magmadali.

5 seconds.

5 seconds na lang. Pagka di pa to umayos dadaganan ko na talaga siya. 1...2...3...4...4 and a half...

"Ok!" bigla niyang sigaw.

Ha?! Napalingon ako. Anong ok pinagsasasabi neto?!

"Sorry, it took a while. Gotta undone that piece of cloth in my mouth. Come on, bodyguard, let's go."

Hindi ko na siya pinatulan at naglakad na lang papunta dun sa phone. Ginamit ko ang bibig at ulo ko para makatawag sa receptionist. Buti na lang at hindi ako gaanong nahirapan.

Actually, nahirapan ako. Paano ba naman kase, pagka pipindot ako ng isang number hahalikan ko muna ‘yung mga numbers tapos magkakamali ako o kaya dalawa mapipindot ng labi ko. Tapos ‘tong mokong na ‘to tawa pa ng tawa. Eh siya kaya!

Nang matapos na akong magdial, agad kong sinabihan ang receptionist . "Si Blake to. Magpadala ka ng 2 guards sa unit na to. Ngayon na. Basta, sabihin mo, 'wag na silang kumatok. Dumiretso na lang sila sa loob. Sabihin mo magdala rin sila ng gunting o kaya kutsilyo. Dali!"

Ok na lang ang nasabi nung receptionist. Hinayaan ko lang na nakahang ang phone. Lagi kong chncheck kung lalabas na sina Amgirl. Hindi nagtagal, bumukas yung pinto ng tahimik. May 2 guards na pumasok. Ready to action. Nakatutok pa nga ang baril sa ere. Agad silang lumapit sa’min at kinalagan kami. Mabilis lang dahil gumamit sila ng kutsilyo.

Nung nakalagan na kami, tinanong ako nung isang guard, “Sir, nasaan nap o ‘yung kidnapper. May iba pa po bang hostage?”  

Tinignan ko lang siya at sinabing, “Labas na. ‘Di ko na kayo kelangan dito.”

“Opo, sir,” sagot naman nung isa at umalis na sila pero chineck pa rin nila ang sala.

Nang masarado na ang pinto, humarap ako kay dickhead. "Di pa tayo tapos ah! Bahala ka ng umintindi sa sinasabi ko. Ang pangit mo naman pala. Ano kayang nagustuhan ni Amgirl sayo? Ha? Ang kapal pa ng mukha mo na saktan siya. Sino ka ba sa tingin mo? Tch. Mas gwapo naman ako sa’yo. Makakatikim a din sa’kin. Maghintay ka lang." Ngumingiti ngiti ako at nag-o-okay sign habang sinasabi sa kanya ‘yon.

Pagkatapos kong sinabi ‘yon, nagsmirk ako sa kanya. Siya naman, walang reaction. Relaxed lang siya. Siguro dahil hindi niya naintindihan ang sinabi ko. O kaya naman hindi lang siya natatakot sakin. Tch. Napaatras ako ng makita si Amgirl na naglalakad palapit samin. Naloko na!

"Great move, Blake. Goodnight!" Nakasimangot siya sakin at naglakad na siya papunta sa kwarto niya. Yun na yon?! Wala man lang goodnight kiss or something? Bago pa man niya mahawakan yung door knob, tinawag ko siya. Napalingon siya, syempre, inis na inis.

"Dito ako matutulog!"

"What?"

Nanliit ang mga mata niya at ako naman nag-isip ng dahilan. Tumignin tingin ako sa paligid. Teka nga lang... Ako naman si Blake Perez ah! Kaya kung gusto kong dito matulog, pwede! Ako kaya si Master Blake! Pwede kong gawin kahit anong gusto kong gawin kaya...

"Hindi! Joke lang. Dun ako sa unit ni Luke matutulog. Pagod na ko para umuwi eh. Sige goodnight!"

Nagsmile ako at lumabas na ng pinto. Anak ng! Ano ba tong ginagawa ko?! Bakit parang natatakot ako sa kanya?! Shit!

Kinamot ko na lang ang ulo ko habang nakatayo sa tapat ng pinto niya. Gusto ko sanang dito na lang matulog eh. Kahit sa couch lang pwede na ako. Baka kasi kung anong gawin nung Billy sa kanya. Kahit naman best friend niya yon, lalaki pa din yon!

Bakit kasi kelangan niya pang maging best friend yon?! AYT!

Habang naglalakad ako sa hallway ng floor ni Nicolle, naiisip ko yung ginawa niya dun sa mokong na ‘yon. Bakit pinatawad niya pa yon kung niloko lang siya non?  Tapos naging best friend niya pa? Hindi kaya galit yung pamilya niya kay dickhead? O baka ganun lang talaga siya kabait? Anak ng. Iba talaga tong babe na to. Kung hindi lang to si Nicolle, malamang nakulam na yung Billy eh.

Nung makarating ako sa may lounge, konti na lang yung mga tao. Halos yung mga staff na lang. Binati nila akong lahat pero hindi ko na sila pinansin. Lumapit ako dun sa receptionist at nagtanong. "Miss, may mga camera ba kayo sa mga units?"

She smiled in a flirty way while nodding. Tch. May beautiful eyes pa siyang nalalaman. Eh wala naman sa kalingkingan ni Amgirl.

"Ah, yes, sir Blake. May mga nagbabantay po don. Pero pili lang po sila. Hindi po kasi pwedeng ipakita lalo na kung walang permission ng may-ari at ng mga pulis." Kumindat siya sa’kin at kinagat ang labi niya.

Ako naman, medyo nangilabot sa mga pinagggagawa niya. Nakakadiri siya. Akala niya ba papatulan ko ang katulad niya?! Tch. Manigas siya!

Tinignan ko na lang siya at umupo dun sa may bench. Pumikit ako. Sinandal ko yung ulo ko sa may pader. Nawala na ang antok ko ah. Anak ng! Gusto ko ng matulog pero hindi talaga ako makatulog. Mag ttwo o'clock na oh!

Hindi rin ako mapakali. Nagsigh ako at tumayo. Desidido akong bumalik sa unit ni Nicolle kaya nanghiram ako ng duplicate ng susi sa unit niya. Hindi naman ako nahirapan dahil nilandi ko lang ng konti yung receptionist. Eh ‘yun naman ang gusto niya eh.

Bago pa ako tuluyang umalis, hinawakan niya ang kamay ko at napatingin ako sa kanya. ‘Bakit?” pasigaw kong tanong at biglang tinanggal ang kamay ko.

“Prince, pwede bang kunin ang number mo, please?”

Ngumiti ako. Dahil memorize ko naman ang number ni Luke…

“Thanks. Prince,” sabi niya sabay kindat.

Umakyat na ako ng patawa tawa. Pagkabukas ko dun sa pinto ni Nicolle, madilim na. Nakapatay na lahat maliban dun sa umiilaw sa may coffee table. May tumatawag lang pala sa phone ni Nicolle. Nakasilent ata kaya hindi niya narinig. Eh bakit naman kasi inwan niya dito sa sala yung phone niya?! Tch, yung babaeng yon, minsan nakakalimutang mag isip eh. Kinuha ko yung phone.

ASSHOLE VINCENT

Oh shit. Kuya niya tong tumatawag. Sasagutin ko kaya? Kinabahan ako bigla. Kung sasagutin ko to, baka kung anong isipin niya. Syempre itatanong niya kung bakit hawak ko ang phone ni Nicolle ng ganitong oras. Pero baka importante to. Baka emergency to.

Nagstop sa pagriring yung phone. Whew. Buti naman. Binitawan ko ulit sa coffee table yung phone ni Nicolle. Napangiti ako nung nakita ko yung wallpaper niya.

Picture naming dalawa. Stolen. Eto yung birthday ni Kirsty. Nakatawa kaming pareho habang nagkkwentuhan. Eto yung gabing nakita ko kung gaano siya kaganda at kung gaano siya kabait. Anak ng.

Kelan pa ako naging madrama?!  Nakakainis na ah. Feeling ko tuloy, nababakla ako eh.

Umupo ako sa may couch. Tinitignan lang yung wallpaper ni Nicolle. Kinuha ko yung phone ko. Matagal ko na ring wallpaper to. Ilang months na din. Naglalakad siya sa may beach na mag isa. Eto yung kaming dalawa lang yung pumunta ng Batangas. Tapos isang linggo kaming andun ng walang nakakaalam. Eto yung linggo bago siya nakipaghiwalay sakin.

Kelangan ko na siguro tong palitan.

Pumunta ako sa gallery. Naghanap ako ng picture ni Amgirl don. Nakita ko yung picture niya, nasa pizza parlor. Naglalakad siya papunta sa table namin. Nakangiti. May isang problema nga lang, kasama niya si Andrew. Ts. Bakit ba kasi pagka kasama niya si Andrew masaya siya? Nakakainsulto eh. Napaisip tuloy ako kung may gusto si Andrew kay Nicolle. Magkapareho kasi silang dalawa ng ugali ni Reika eh. Pero hindi naman siguro ako gagaguhin ng best friend ko.

Dinelete ko na yung picture na yon at naghanap ng iba. Ts. Wala na pala. Puro pictures na ni Tracy ang nakita ko. In-off ko na  yung phone at pinilit ko ang sarili kong matulog. Teka lang… may picture pala siya dito. ‘Yung may inaayos siyang kotse. Binuksan ko ulit ‘yung phone at hinanap ‘yung picture na ‘yon at nung makita ko, na-realize ko kung gaano talaga kaganda si Nicolle.

Iba siya sa mga ibang babae na nabubuhay sa mundo.

She’s just so different.

So unique.

So… beautiful in the strangest kind of way.

Shit.

Umiling na lang ako at ginawa ko ng wallpaper ‘yon. One last look. Napangiti ako nang makita ko kung gaano siya kasaya sa picture na ‘to.

Pinikit ko na ang ma mata ko. Nagulat ako ng biglang may nagcall sakin. Nakapikit kong sinagot yung phone. Shit. Sino ba ‘tong lokong tatawag ng ganitong oras. Baka si Luke? Nalaman niya na pinamigay ko ‘yung number niya. Pagkasagot ko, sinigawan ko siya. “Problema mo?!"

"Who the hell are you?!"

Eh loko pala to eh! Siya yung tumawag tapos itatanong kung sino ako?! Tch. Mga tao nga naman oh. Te...teka. Pinatay ko na yung phone ko ah. Hindi kaya...? Oh shit. Tuimingin ako dun sa screen.

ASSHOLE VINCENT

Kinabahan ako.

"Hey asshole.  Talk. What the hell are you doing with my phone's sister?!"

Phone's sister?! Natawa ako dun sa pagkakamali niya. Nakakaintimidate pa naman yung boses niya tapos bigla siyang magkakamali?! Patawa naman pala tong kuya ni Amgirl eh.

"Why the hell are you laughing?!"

Tumigil ako sa pagtawa at umayos. Kuya pa rin siya ng girlfriend ko aya kailangan ko siyang rsepetuhin. Napatigil ako sa pag iisip. Girlfriend ko? Parang naninibago talaga ako. Kase ngayon, totoo na to. Hindi na to deal. Girlfriend ko na nga talaga si Nicolle Lee. Officially. I cleared my throat.

"Hi Vincent. This is Blake Perez. Your sister's boyfriend."

“Oh my—“ Narinig ko siya na huminga ng malalim. ”What the hell? It’s about three there! You’re with my sister? You dared touch—“

“No. I’m… uhh… I have her phone but she’s not…uh… she’s not with me,” pagpapaliwanag ko.

“I wanna talk to her, right now!”

“But she’s sleeping already,” sagot ko naman. Medyo kinakabahan ako. Bakit kaya? Pagka naman si Matthew ang kausap ko, hindi naman ako kinakabahan ng ganito ah.Sakto lang. Shit, what the fact?!

“Look, I know my sister’s not gonna do something really, really, really wrong. So, you better respect that or prepare to die.”

Huminga ako ng malalim. “I respect your sister,” sabi ko ng mahinahon.

"Ok. Nice to finally hear your voice, Blake."

Napangiti ako. Easy lang palang paamuhin to eh. Kaa ko pa naman mahihirapan ako. Siguro maganda ang knkwento ni Amgirl sa kanya tungkol sa’kin. Whew. Buti naman kung ganon.

"Now, I just want to say something."

Silence.

"Don't you dare touch my little sister with your dirty hands or I'll bury my fist halfway down your throat before you can even scratch your balls. You see, I know people. I have connections. So, I can have you assassinated anytime and anywhere. You got that? Now, say hi to my little sister for me. Nice talkin to ya. Bye."

FUCK ME. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
16.7M 646K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
912K 20.8K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
902K 29.2K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...