Trials and Tribulations with...

By wonderlessgemini

Odell Beckham Jr is a damn good football player. And he knew it! He at the hype of his career last thing he... More

1) Introducing Trinity
2) No Trinity!
3) Babysitter?
4) New Start
5) Touchdown Daddy
Author Note
6) Awkward Moments
7) Meeting New People
8) Shrimp Award
9) Best Of Nights
Author's Notes
10) California Love
11) Trinity's Birthday Bash
12) Family Time
13) Date Night
14) The Flu
A/N Chapter 15
16) Jobless and Lost
17) Blood Betrayal
18) Dancing Babies
19) New Team Member
20) Burning to Dance
21) Boys Will Be Boys
22) Awkward Family Dinners
23) 2 Fights and a Make Up
24) Flirtatious
25) White Girls and Barbados
26) Day 1: Barbados
27) Day 2 Barbados
28) Day 3 Barbados
29) Vacation And Grief
30) Keeping Faith
31) Awaken
32) Surprises
33) Birthday Feels
34) Meeting The Family
35) Mending Relationships
36) New Positions
37) One Of Those Nights
38) Finally Family Time
39) Happy Occasions
40)

15)Criminals and Football Players

2.1K 121 37
By wonderlessgemini

Fatima

I prayed as I went into Ms. Rosendale's office. I mean what if he was lying just to have sex with me. What if he pulled the deal.

Oh Lord I'm so getting fired. I open the door to her office and there he was sitting and laughing with her. I thought this nigga was still in Dubai or wherever he was.

"Oh there she is!" Ms. Rosendale said.

"Good morning uh everyone" I said as i fixed my hair.

"Well please join us" he said he said pulling my chair for me.

"Thank you..Mr.Riverson" I said.

"Oh come on now I'm sure we can be on first name basis now Ms. Mcallister" he said.

"Oh I rather not" I muttered.

"Sadly I have to leave you beautiful ladies. I got practice to get to" he said standing up and kissing Ms. Rosendale hand then smiling at me. What did I do Lord.

"Well you certainly made quite the impression on him" she said sipping her tea. If she only knew the real tea.

"I guess" I said.

"Well congratulation you are solely on this case. Just you. So don't screw up. Win this case and I'll give  another"

"And if I don't"

"You wil. Now go work on your case"

"Thank you Ms. Rosendale"

"Oh and Fatima"

"Yes?"

"Dont screw our next client."  she said not even looking at me.

I rushed out the room and into my little office. How the hell did she found out. Did he tell her? I remembered the card he gave me when he left. I took it out and it was his number with a 'Call Me' written under it.

I had the urge to text him. I needed to know if he told my boss. Like who does that? Its really my fault I mean I caved in and slept with him. So I really can't be mad. But I still had that urge to text. Not only text but call. So I did

"Hello"

"Hey um this is Ms. McCallister and I was calling because-"

"You missed me. Its okay you aint had to make up an excuse"

"What?! No- thats- did you tell my boss"

"Nope i didn't tell her. I aint trynna get you fired or nothin."

"Oh good"

"I'll like to take you out tonight"

"Oh no I can't do tonight. I'll be busy"

"Doing what"

"Your case duh"

"Take a break with me"

"I haven't even started to be able to take a break. We are on a deadline and I don't have much time"

"Great then you'll start tomorrow"

"I don't think so"

"Tell me a valid reason why you can't go"

"Because I'm not a sex toy that you can play with"

"You think if you go out with me I'll just have sex with you. Like using you"

"Yes"

"Well your wrong. I actually did enjoy your company. And I want a real date. In fact we can go to several dates and then you tell me when we can have sex again. No pressure."

"I still can't go out with you tonight. I really need to get started. How about tomorrow"

"I would love to."

"Okay you'll tell me the details and all. So um bye" I said quickly hanging up.

I didn't want him to hear me giggle. Like a freaking school girl with a crush. I was excited. I just loe the way he said it. His voice was like toxic and sexy and uhhh. I really wouldn't mind having sex with him again but I can't. I needed to be focus on his case not his penis. His wonderfully blessed size penis.

Odell

Tonight the guys and their wives and children were all coming to a big dinner. We try to do this more often. Its good when a team can go out and have fun off the field. It helps you communicate better, less fights, and its just a better vibe. When your on a team and everybody hate each other I guarantee y'all losing every game.

I obviously  don't have a wife but I do have a child and a girlfriend. I invited Harmonie of course and my baby girl Trinity. Today the social workers were coming to do their check ups. I felt more prepared then I did last time. But I knew they were gonna ask about the hospital thing.

"Daddy why do they keep coming" Trinity whispered as Mr. Cryer and Ms. Balis checked Trinity's room.

"They just want to make sure I'm taking care of you" I told her.

"Alright may we speak to you in private now" Ms. Balis asked.

"Yea sure Trini go play aight" I said we waited till she went in and I guided them to my dinning room table.

"Is Ms. McCallister here as well" Mr. Cryer asked.

"No she's on a grocery run for us why?" I asked.

"We did a background check and some red flags came up"

"What do you mean. She's great with Trini. Trini loved her." I said.

"She went to prison for two years for drug trafficking, fraud, extortion, and child abandonment." Ms. Balis said.

"Child Abandonment?She doesn't have a child. Drugs? she doesn't seem the type I don't understand. It has to be a mistake"

"We are sorry but you must fire her I'm fact of immediately." Mr. Cryer said.

"I guess I mean you sure its her"

"This is Ms. McCallister right" they said showing me a pick of Farrah.

"Yea" I said.

"Then you know what to do. if you don't fire her we will take Trinity away for child endangerment. Have a good day Mr. Beckham. Oh remember four more months beef your big decision" she said as they got up and left.

I was in shock I mean you think you know someone and they turn out to be a whole other person like thats crazy. I should've done a background check. Who knows what she would've done to Trini. She could be one of those psycho killers who make you fall in love with them and next thing you know you floating in the Hudson River.

"Hey I'm back. Public had crazy sales today"

"Is there something you want to tell me" I said to her.

"What?"

"If there is something your hiding from me now is the time to fess up"

"Odell what are talking about?"

"Farrah your fired" I said

"WHAT?! Why? Odell you owe me an explanation" she said crossing her arms.

"I dont owe you a damn thing you fucking liar. Your fucking criminal"

"Is this about the vase and the fruit bowl I took cuz you can take it back"

"I aint talking about no fucking vase! I'm talking about drug trafficking, fraud, child abandonment, the list goes on"

"Thats a lie!"

"Is it? How the fuck you even got out. You should be in jail for at least ten or more years. What gang you working for. You told them where I liv-"

"Odell who told you this. I am not a criminal."

"Social services came in here and told me. Your fired. Gert he fuck out of my house. Don't you dare go near my daughter"

"They are wrong! They are so wrong. You have to believe me!!" she shouted.

"Get. Out" I said as she grabbed her bags and stuff and left.

"Daddy?"

"Yea baby" I said picking her up.

"Why does Farrah have to go" she asked.

"She can't work here no more" I simply said.

"No daddy she has too please daddy she has too" she cried. I held as she cried on my arms. Harmonie was right she was getting too attached.

"Its gonna be okay we gonna be okay" I told her. I just had to hang on for for more months. I'll hire someone new. I'll ask Harmonie to help out. We were gonna be okay.

Harmonie

Time's been ticking, hearts are runnin'
Think that Cupid's up to somethin'
You asked me how I feel, I say nothin'
But lately color seems so bright
And the stars light up the night

My feet they feel so light
I'm ignoring all the signs
I keep on frontin', yeah, I stay bluffin'
I keep you wonderin'
Keep you huntin' for my lovin'
But I crave us huggin'
Yeah, I stay stubborn
Cause I can't admit that you got all the strings
And know just how to tug 'em

I think I'm in love again
(My head, yeah, you're in my head)
I think I'm in love again
(My head, yeah, you're in my head)
I didn't think it could be true
Let alone that it would be you
I think I'm in love again
(I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love)
(In Love With You, Kat Dahlia)

I guess you could say i was in my feelings as I got ready for Odell's football dinner thing. I really didn't mind going to such a family base event. Im just happy he thought of me. I really thought h would ask Farrah since he was going with Trinity.

I felt that was a step. Maybe i was just being a lovesick puppy. I called over my bestie Lizzie  to help me pick something out. Odell told me to free up but not too dressy and I am always an over dresser.  I heard my door open and I knew it was her.

"I was just about to get some play when you called so it better be good"

"Then your gonna hate me" I said feeling bad.

"What?"

"I need an outfit thats dressy but not over dressy" I said.

"Name the event" she said sitting down.

"Odell invited me to this football dinner where they met up with their families and all" I said.

"The nanny coming too?"

"No he invited me to go"

"Oh well then lets get you dress. You might get you some play tonight." I said.

"Urgh I hope its been like a week" I whined.

Lizzie went to my closet and started looking through. While she did I finish motioning up my body and looking cute or whatever. Whatever she chose I hope it went well with a bun. Cuz I finally did  my bun correctly and I refuse to take it off. When she was done she came out with my black Donna Karen pencil skirt, my sliverish goldish halter crop top, and a skinny gold waist belt.

"Put it on" she said.

I put the outfit on and i felt sexy. I looked great without even really trying. I put on my Madden strappy heels and I was done. She did my make up and of course took pictures of me. She was a stylist and she needed the publicist and I needed pics for the grams so of course.

"This maybe my favorite outfit you done for me" I said.

"Good cuz its the last one. No ore 911 emergencies for outfits!" she warned.

"Alright Alright!!" I said putting my hands up as I heard a honk outside.

I look at my phone and sure enough it was a text message from Odell saying he was outside. Lizzie and I walked out the house together and I hugged her goodbye. I got into the car and kissed him on the cheek. He didn't respond back or anything, he just backed out the driveway and drove.

"Whats wrong?" I asked

"Nothing" her said coldly.

"Calm on I know something is wrong just tell me babe" I said.

"I really don't feel like talking about it right now" he said.

"Thats cool lets just go" I said.

When we got to the place it was packed. These wives were beautiful. They kept asking where Farrah was and all that. Something I felt like they hated me or something. Like I could care less. I came for Odell not you bitch.

"So Odell finally kept a girl thats nice" a red head said.

"Yea I guess" i said.

"A model how nice"

"And whats your occupation?"

"I'm a stay at home mother. I take care of my children. See thats them" she responded. I looked and saw four kids. Yeesh thats a lot.

"Do you want kids?" she asked.

"Oh no" I said.

"But Odell has a daughter"

"Yea and she's great. I just don't want one. I can't carry a child, well i dont want to" I said as i looked for Odell.

"Oh tragic. You'll change your mind" she said as she walked away.

I finally found him and I was ready to leave. The food was great and the entertainment was nice. But I was ready to leave. When I found Odell he was outside drinking with some guys on the balcony. i went on the balcony and smiled at him. He got up and came to me.

"What?" he asked.

"I'm ready to go. And your daughter looks depress so I think she's ready as well" I said.

"Yea i guess it is pretty late" he said.

"Yo O Lindsey said she would love to rake Trinity for a sleepover with my callie and them. What you think?" someone asked. I guess it was the red heads husband cuz he pointed to the same children.

"Yea that'll be nice. She could use some cheering up" Odell said.

"Good well we finny kick out anything we need to know" Lindsey the red head asked.

"She's allergic to shrimp after that she's good." he said as he picked her up.

"You get to go sleep over with your friends Trini" I said.

"Daddy loves you and will see tomorrow morning. And we will go to the beach. Hows that sound" he asked.

"Sounds like fun" she smiled as we all walked out the building

"Good now be good to Mrs. and Mr. Hamiliton alright." he said.

"Goodnight daddy. Love you"

"Goodnight baby. i love you too" he said as they buckled the kids in their SUV.

"Looks like its just you and me tonight" I whispered seductively in his ear.

"Sound nice. I could really use some unwinding" he said as we got in the car.

We reached the room where we immediately started kissing each other. He leaned down and picked me up and carried me to his bed.
I took his shirt off and he took mimes off.
He rubbed my shoulders. His cool hands worked up and down my back, they felt under the straps of my bra and then slowly slipped them off it. His fingers worked up and down my bare back making me tingle.

He slipped his hands under my ass and pulled at my skirt on no time my skirt and underwear were no where to be found.

He unbuckled his pants and tok them off. I rubbed his dick in his boxers. He slipped them off and his dick sprung out. Nice and hard. He put his hand behind my head. I grabbed his dick and locked the shaft. He stuck in my mouth as I started giving him head.

He laid me down after a awhile and started beating my pussy. I felt like I was on fire. It was just that damn good. It was the first time since we had sex that he has given me head and Gosh was I feeling it.

He came up and gave me a kiss. I tasted myself on his lips. His hard dick resting itself on my pussy lips and I could feel his warm, slick, pre-cum sticking to my thigh.

He touched my breast and started sucking on my nipples. I was on cloud nine at this point. Without warning he stuck two fingers in me and I gasped.

"Fuck" I moaned.

He watched me  as his fingers sunk deeper inside my body, his other hand lightly rubbing my nipples, his lips gently rubbing the surface of my neck.

I was in erotic splendor. I felt like my body might detonate in a million atoms and destroy the universe from an overexposure of physical pleasure.

My heart was racing, my toes were curling, and I was moaning his name over and over like a cat in heat. Electrical shocks of euphoria were ravishing my naked body.

I was breathless, sweating; my heart was thudding in my chest. I looked down and watched as my bare breasts undulated under my heavy breathing.

He flipped me over I could feel his dick throbbing harder and harder as he rubbed it into my back under the weight of my bare skin. He stuck hisbdick from behind and started slowly.

He picked up his paced and I couldn't handle it. My legs were wobbling and I knew I done lost the arch until he pulled my hair out of its bun and pulled it back.

"Mhmm I can't" I moaned out.

"You wanted it so take it" he said thrusting even harder then before.My pussy ain't gonna be the same after this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.6K 40
Work Number #1 in Black Power Lexie Liberty Westbrooks is a young feisty, beautiful, and sexy young lady. Every since Lexie was born she was very in...
140K 3.5K 24
.O D E L L I M A G I N E S. @illestkenzo , All Rights Reserved.
469K 23.4K 32
𝐭𝐑𝐞 π›πšπœπ‘πžπ₯𝐨𝐫, 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 CURRENTLY RE-EDITING TEXT. ~*:·゚"there I stood, staring him in the eyes along with fourteen other girls. but our...
21.4K 1.2K 44
Odell and Brielle are back years later still going strong and crazy in love with each other. Their kids are all grown up now and learning a lot about...