Love as though you have never...

By DeanAmbrosesRose

Rosalie Johnson is looking for a fresh start and WWE is just what she needs to put her shitty past behind her... More

Fresh Start
Room Mates
Problems already?
How did you find me?
What happened Last Night?
Why did he do it?
Smackdown
My New Team.
Long Weekend.
Secret...
Cinncinati, Ohio
Deans place.
Day with mum... And Dean
Oh shit.
Shopping.
Rosalie Johnson
Catching up and meeting the guys.
Party
Crazy night/Raw morning
Raw Part 1
Raw Part 2
Why me?
Confusion
Remember me
'Date?'
'Date?' Part 2
This is perfect.
Find me
Smackdown
Smackdown part 2
Saturday
Familar Face
Sweetheart
Results
Monday Morning
Not an update
Raw
Title Match/Return
Irritation
Recovering/Zac
At the arena
Smackdown
Wednesday
Main Event
Nightmares/Break
"Institute"
What's going on.?
Finding her
Brie
What's going on
We missed you
Nevada and baby issues
Baby talk and friendship
Attires
Breaking the ice
Jon's Return
Arguing
Saving Him
Jon's Reaction
An Old Friend
In the name of love
\\60// I think?
\\61//

Training

315 15 3
By DeanAmbrosesRose

When we got to the gym Roman was already running on a treadmill.

"What took you guys so long?" He said stopping it and taking a drink of water. "I've been down here for nearly two hours." He finished.

"Sorry I didn't get much sleep last night. I wanted to sleep in a little later. It's my fault." I told him which wasn't a total lie. I just left out some parts.

"Oh okay well let's get started with training and then we can have a day to do whatever. Sound good?" Roman asked talking about showing me new moves.

"Yeah sounds great." I said and we headed to the ring in the middle of the gym. "Who's first boys?" I said just as Seth got into the ring.

"Okay first move you are going to learn is the black-out also known as the curbstomp. Now this move is fairly easy to learn but you must be very careful or you could really hurt someone. Dean in the ring now I need a hand!" He yelled and Dean got into the ring with his sexy self. No stop no distractions right now.

"Okay Dean I'm going to throw you into the turnbuckle then set up for a curbstomp okay?"

"Yeah yeah I got it but you hurt me and I will end you Rollins." Dean said getting ready.

I stepped out of the ring and stood beside Roman a little worried. I didn't really want Dean being Seth's 'assistant'.

Seth slingshotted Dean into the turnbuckle and he looked in pain and I cringed. He crawled slightly into the center and got on his knees as Seth bounced off the ropes and ran towards Dean and I wanted to scream but didn't as he curbstomped his face into the mat. I quickly ran into the ring to check on him.

"Dean are you okay?" I asked worried as hell.

"Yeah my face hurts but I'm fine. Why worried?" He asked smirking. I blushed.

"He's fine. Now you do it." Seth said.

"Say what now?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him. Is he crazy? I'm not hurting Dean.

"I said now you do it. Curbstomp Dean. Now." Seth said demanding me to do it. Wow he can actually be very intimidating.

"B-but Seth I can't." He smacked me.

"Don't you dare tell me you can't. Now go do it!" He said scaring me a bit.

"Look 'Sargent' we aren't trying to scare the girl we are teaching her moves." Dean said defending me. "Now Rosie go ahead and do it. You won't hurt me. I promise I'll be fine." He said softly.

"Fine... I'll do it j-just get into position already." I said knowing I have to learn it somehow.

I ran and slingshotted him into the turnbuckle and cringed as he arched his back in pain. He got on his knees and sent me a smile and winked mouthing 'You got this.'

"Alright now place your foot on the top of his back and stomp!" Seth said.

I ran and bounced off the ropes and curbstomped Dean onto the mat.

Then out of habit I ran to his side.

"Dean a-are you okay?" I asked worried that I'd hurt him.

He groaned and rolled over on his back.

"You'd better give me something for this tonight." He said so only I could hear and I smiled.

"I will." I said and kissed his neck when the guys weren't looking and he groaned.

"Don't tease me women." He complained just as Seth walked over.

"Good job Rosie. That was actually really good. Sorry I yelled I just get really serious in training sessions. Don't take it to heart if I yell I love you." He said and hugged me.

"It's okay Seth believe it or not it makes me better and I love you too Sethie!" I said and returned the hug earning an evil glare from Dean and I mouthed 'He's my best friend.' and walked over to him.

"Okay okay back to my training please? What's next?" I asked.

Finally Roman spoke up.

"Fine since Dean wants to go last I'll go next. Seth I need a test dummy and Dean needs a break from those curbstomps so you're up." Roman said as he got in the ring while Dean got out.

Before Dean got off the apron he walked over to me.

"Good luck Rose. Just think of Seth hurting me then put all that anger into your spear okay?" He said.

"Got it." I said and started to walk away but was pulled back by my wrist while Seth and Roman were arguing and Dean kissed me.

It was long enough for me to kiss back and I did but he soon pulled away making me pout.

"It was for luck. Now go get em gorgeous." He said and winked making me blush like crazy as I walked back to Roman to learn his unique 'Spear'.

"Now the spear is fairly simple to master so I don't expect you to have a problem with perfecting it being that you did so well with the curbstomp." Roman said and explained how I would set Seth up for it.

After about 5 minutes I finally got the positioning down and now it's time for the actual thing.

"Alright remember to get your speed up by bouncing off the ropes the hit him with the spear. Got it?" He told me earlier he wasn't going to demonstrate since Seth's ribs already hurt from Monday's match.

So I did as Roman told me to and Seth got into the middle of the ring. I took one last glance at Dean and he gave me a thumbs up then I bounced off the ropes and speared Seth.

I felt bad being that he yelped but that also means what Dean told me to do worked.

"Seth you okay?" I asked walking over to him and helping him up to his feet.

"Well it could've been worse I suppose but damn you spear hard to be a girl Rose." He said clutching his ribs. "I'm just thankful it wasn't Roman, he would have fractured my ribs instead of just bruising them." I chuckled as Roman walked over to me and Seth.

"Good job it looked really good from here and if you don't mind I'd like you to use that to pick up your win against Brie on Smackdown okay?" I felt my heart start to pound.

Roman really wants me to use his move to win a match? Wow is this what having people care about you feels like? If it is I like it.

"Yeah that would be great, make people believe that you guys accept me."

"We do accept you, you're one of us now, part of our small family so to speak." Roman said and put his arm across my shoulder. "I can see it now future Divas Champion." He said smiling at me.

"I like the sound of that. New power couple The United States Champion and The Divas Champion." Dean said stepping into the ring. "My turn." He said with his sexy psychotic smile.

'No don't let him distract you now.'

"Okay let's learn dirty deeds then." I said as his smile turned into an evil smirk.

"Oh you're not learning dirty deeds, you already have that down. You'll be learning to fight men, more specifically me." He said with that evil smirk.

"Dean I'm not fighting you. End of story." I said shaking my head and backing away from him.

"Yes you are. This is your last challenge and you must complete it Rosie." Roman said pushing me back to Dean in the center of the ring.

Now I stand in the ring face to face with his evil smirk. Can I do this?

I don't really think I have a choice because I hear Seth do a bell noise and Dean swings at me but I duck so he misses me.

"Did you just swing on me?" I say in disbelief.

"Yeah I did. Now what are you gonna do about it?" He said still smirking.

I think for a second then sweep his feet out from under him making him fall on his back with a thud.

"Are you okay?" I ask chuckling slightly and hold my hand out towards him.

"I'm fine." He says grabbing my hand and pulling me down on top of him. "Just fine." He said smirking at me.

"Alright clean wrestling not bed wrestling!" Seth yelled.

Me and Dean looked at each other and busted out laughing looking back at Seth.

While Dean wasn't paying attention I got a leverage pin on him and Roman counted quickly.

"1..2..3! Your winner Rosalie Ambrose!!!!!!" Roman yelled making my face turn a bright red instantly.

"Roman! I'm gonna kill you!" I said chasing him around the ring.

"You'll have to catch me before you can kill me bitch!" He said getting out of the ring and running away quickly.

"Bastard!" I yelled out of breath and collapsing on the floor.

I got my breath back and got up walking out of the gym.

"You guys want a water?" I asked as I walked out.

"Yeah." They all replied and I headed back to the room for waters.

On the way there I was suddenly slammed into the wall. I looked up only to see someone holding a medal chair.

"This is what trying to steal my man gets you. Dean is and always will be mine!" The women said laughing evilly as she hit me in the head with the chair everything going black.......

Oh shit plot twist/cliff hanger!!! I love you guys and im so happy to have 5K reads. I never thought I'd have that many. This chapter is longer since the last one was so short. Comment and favorite and as always I love you guys!! Stay fearless my unstable lunatic lovers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5.2K 53
Book 1/4 in the "The Heart" series: WWE Superstar Joe Anoa'i AKA Roman Reigns is known as "The Powerhouse" in the ring. However, when things start to...
58.6K 1.5K 24
cover by @undisputedtori "Cut it out!" Joe rolled his eyes. "She's just someone to pass the time with. That's all, other than that, she means nothing...
60 34 16
After Dean, Roman, Jenny, James, Renee and Alexa made it. That Runa and Seth do not separate, it hits Dean like a blow. Renee separates from him and...
19K 214 50
Adri is the daughter of Jerry "The King" Lawler after finishing college she decided to put her training to use and follow in her Dad and big brother'...