captain | levi x reader

By castieltheangxl

❝Even if we're apart, I will always be with you.❞ // Featured in the official Wattpad @Fanfic Attack on Titan... More

dear readers
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine

forty four

46K 1.4K 1.5K
By castieltheangxl

gahh i got my laptop fixed im v happy now i can update (▰˘◡˘▰) i made it long because its been 2 months and im just so kdjflskjflkasdad ahh im so sorry.

sad news: this story is almost finished ? i think ? well, it's coming close to an end cri.

ps. YOOOO 420k+? THATS WONDERFUL SANK YOU BEAUTIFUL NUGGETS, y'all are great and ily.

If you could cosplay anyone who would it be? (Hinata Hyuga from Naruto for me! IM GONNA BE HER FOR HALLOWEEN TOO. shes the girl from my profile picture if you dont know ^~^)

-

"Oh no..no.." Jean mutters with wide eyes. He was staring at scene before him, taking in all that had just happened. What really happened anyways? You were too busy in your shell-shocked state to express your own emotions. You just saw Reiner's figure in the sky suddenly disappear in the female titan's hand, a large one at that.

You could hear Reiner's wails and grunts of struggles from the grip that was being put upon him, and you could see his body squirming for air and life. Jean stood, his hand trembling while you slowly inched beside him.

"Jean wha-" You gulped, maybe this wasn't the time to be talking right now. Or should it? Or perhaps you were just to shocked to fulfill any actions. So you didn't continue your sentence, not that Jean was listening anyways.

A thumb grazed over Reiner's head for a few moments, just lingering there for a good second before it squished his head entirely into her palm, adding more pressure onto him until blood spewed out of the cracks between her fingers.

Jean stumbled back and whimpered, "No, Reiner. Oh God.."

Armin sat on the grass with blood dripping from his forehead, his eyes wide, and his mouth agape. You shut your eyes tightly just before recoiling at the horrific sight, wishing that this was all over, maybe even slightly regretting joining the Scouts. But this was the reality you were stuck in, a world full of malice and blood and you were in it.

Suddenly, a burst of what sounded like a victorious grunt or scream, or somewhere between that, was heard throughout the atmosphere and you immediately opened your eyes with your mouth open from shock. Reiner was always one to piss you off, but this time he surprised you and you never thought you'd be so glad to see him alive. He sliced through the titan's hand that was seemingly squeezed upon him, causing more blood to spray everywhere (of course, dissolving at an instant).

You heard Jean gasp and turn to him. He was just as shocked as you were, eyes and mouth wide open and all. Except, his hands weren't trembling like yours, this whole expedition was something different than the rest you've journeyed through, which was why you seemed more off than usual. You blamed this all on the titan who was a female, and who looked almost familiar, or maybe your comparisons were just on the rude side of things.

The sound of Reiner's 3DMG rang, and you averted your watch towards him, finding out that he had grappled onto the female titan's back to land properly on the ground. He immediately sprints towards a heavy breathing Armin and coils his arm around him, taking him towards you and Jean.

This was your cue to run, and so you did. It only took one glance at Jean to signal that it was time to book it out of here, your horse seemed to have been lost somewhere so you all were left with your legs (which were aching terribly). Oh how you wished that time would go by faster, see where it would take you, hopefully you'd be alive then.

As you ran, Reiner began talking but that was muffled and quieted by the sound of large stomps erupting from behind you. You dared yourself to glance back for a bit, discovering that the titan stood up after staring at her hand. Then she began...running away?

"Oh, alright! Looks like shes in retreat." Reiner says.

You wondered how he had so much stamina left to be used after all that, he was running pretty quickly and with Armin in one arm. Training really did pay off for him. But enough of that, you stared at her as she ran in the opposite direction, realizing where she was running off to.

"Guy's she's headed towards...she's going for Eren!" You shout, inwardly scolding yourself for your voice sounding so shaky.

It took a while, but thank god you all reached a place that was safe and vacant from any of those titans. You were tired and this was the perfect place to rest your whole body and calm down. There were trees and bushes around, it was just a small patch in a big open field, the perfect place for some shade to protect you from the temperature that was beginning to make you sweat. And fortunately for you, you didn't sweat.

Jean stood by Reiner's horse, whistling endlessly to summon his horse. He was growing impatient, and the fact that Reiner's horse comes back pissed him off even more so than he was than five minutes ago. Speaking of Reiner, he was fixing up Armin having a small conversation about 3DMG and all. He brought out a bandage out and soon after, Armin's forehead was wrapped in white cloth.

"Damn it!" Jean curses, and you raise a brow in questioning.

"Something the matter?" You mumbled in a weary voice.

"We need more horses, otherwise, one of us will have to be left behind! Armin's hurt an-" he began talking too fast, which you couldn't catch up on. Jean just kept ranting, venting, or just flat out complaining with obvious anxiety and bitterness dripping from his tone.

"You're giving me a headache," you bring your fingers to your temples and rub them in hopes of composing yourself (and your new found headache).

Jean just instantly shuts up, more so because he didn't have time to argue with you right now and because he knew that you'd end up being a huge bitch, as he would describe it, when you were in the midst of a headache. He looks back and clenches his fists. Jean was so angry. Not at anyone though, just at the situation itself, but shook it off by whistling even more.

"Wait a sec!" Armin stands up, "Shouldn't we fire off a smoke signal first? If everyone kept going straight, row four squad three should be in close proximity to us by now."

You listened but didn't have any say in the conversation that was about to blossom, mostly because you were exhausted. Mentally and physically.

Jean shoots off a signal, "There, that was the emergency signal. But who knows? I doubt anyone's gonna see it and be like: Hey, somebody's gonna need an extra horse.."

"Your sarcasm sucks," you commented.

"Shut up, that wasn't even sarcasm," he replied.

"Whatever, if no one shows up, we're going to have to decide who's going to be left behind here and-" before you could finish, Armin jumps in to stop you.

"It should be me," he says while you and Reiner's eyes widen slightly from his answer.

You were about to protest, but he just goes on. "If I'm going to be left out here in the open, I need you to relay a message. If possible give it only to Commander Erwin."

"Well Armin," looks like Jean was the one to interrupt now, "Looks like you'll be able to tell him yourself."

You all look back to see what kind of shit Jean was talking about, "Somebody answered the call!"

Ever so quickly, you excitedly hopped up from your laying position to stand aside Jean while he looked farther into the field. Someone was riding towards you all, and finally hope was restored in your almost defeated mind and soul.

"Hell yes! They've got three horses!" Jean smiles.

You squint your eyes and there you saw, Krista Lenz coming forth, "Whoa, it's Krista."

"Hey guys!" Her high-pitched voice calls out, "You alright?"

She brought the horses to you all, each one of you finally having your own once more. Jean had foudn out that one of the horses she brought was the one in which that had ran away from him when he first lost it.

"So,  did you guys fight a titan?" Krista asks, sounding a little worried. She clutched the reigns of her horse and gulps, but then quickly subsides that and looks at Armin, "You're hurt!"

Armin glances at her from his horse, "Oh, it's nothing."

"Jeez, I'm so glad you came Krista." You comments and she smiles in return.

Afterwards, Reiner goes on a mini confession which consisted of telling Krista how thankful he was that she noticed the signal and came for us, which you found quite odd. Just the way Reiner talked to her was different, more...sweet?

Krista smiles and wipes away beads of tears that formed in her eyes, "Oh it was all nothing! I'm just so glad you all are okay!"

Reiner's chest tighten, and you definitely noticed that. Or rather, you noticed that all the boys seemed to have stiffened! What the hell was going on in their minds? If they were fawning over her then you'd have to punch each of them to knock some sense into them. But whatever, boys will be boys, you supposed. They all stared at Krista like she was some sort of angel, goddess, or to Reiner: his wife.

Seriously, what the hell.

"Guys, we should rejoin the formation..." You deadpanned, but no one really listened except for Krista herself.

So she repeated her words and they answered her. How unbelievable.

"Right, let's go. Any minute now." Reiner says.

And with that, you all rode off and hopefully what was next to come won't be as harsh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 53 25
This is an Attack on Titan fanfic! --- Living with almost no memories of past events is hard, especially when the cause is anything but an accident. ...
16.6K 497 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...
94 10 3
A marriage for a mission, a cabin for a couple... Spending one whole week in a secluded cottage with nothing but a single bed and a small couch with...
49.2K 382 44
Allriiightyyyy! This will be An X reader book of Aot\Snk. Here you, the reader will be partnered with SNK's guys. I will tell some story so I can fre...