Who Said You Can't Turn A Hoe...

De Sagittarius99

You Know What They Say , You Can't Turn A Hoe Into A Housewife But What Happens When Stripper Evelyn ‘Candy’... Mai multe

C h a p . 1
C h a p. 2
C h a p. 3
C h a p. 4
C h a p. 5
C h a p. 6
C h a p. 7
C h a p. 8
C h a p. 9
C h a p. 10
C h a p. 11
C h a p. 12
C h a p. 13
C h a p. 14
C h a p. 15
C h a p.16
Follow Me
C h a p.17
C h a p. 18
Black Lives Matter
C h a p. 19
C h a p. 20
E p i l o g u e
Book 2

C h a p. 21

6.8K 203 47
De Sagittarius99

Candy POV

I woke up in darkness. I had no idea where I was. I tried to get up but I couldn't because I was tied down.

"Somebody hellppp me!" I yelled. I got nothing. I sighed and keep trying to get free. A bright light came on hurting my eyes. I heard heals and then seen diamond standing in front of me with a smile on her face.

"Well well well looky here" she said.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Don't worry you'll find out real real soon" she said walking over to me. She played with my hair then punched me. I tried my hardest to get untied.

"Bitch I will fuck you up you weak ass hoe" I yelled. She laughed. She walked over to a table and grabbed a bat .

"You never know when to shut the fuck up" she said hitting me in the head.

"You tried the wrong one" she said hitting me again.

"You wanted to take king from me? Bitch he's gonna always be mine" she yelled hitting me harder. My vision slowly but shortly started to blur and I could no longer hold my head up. Where is king? My knight and shining armor.

"Ight diamond thats enough" I heard somebody yell.

"Fuck this bitch" she yelled.

"I said that's enough" he yelled. I heard he sigh then the bat hit the floor. I heard her heels get further and further away from me before hearing the door open then close. I heard someone elses foot steps. They yanked my head back by my hair. I couldn't make out who this was. My vision was so blurry.

"I love you candy" he said stroking my hair. I knew exactly whos voice that was. It got quiet until I felt a knife in between my hands. He cut off whatever tied my hands. Then did the same with my feet. He picked me up then put me on the floor. He hovered over me.

"She hurt my baby" he said kissing my cheek. Then he moved down to my neck then my breast. He unbuttoned my pants and I started hitting him. It didn't stop him he got my pants down then kissed my treasure through my panties.

"Stopp!" I managed to say hitting him in the head. He finally got tired of me and hit me in the head with something hard. I blacked out.

Mikey POV

"I'll be back I gotta go check on shit at the trap" I told Kenya.

"I wanna goooo" she whined.

"I don't think I wanna die" I joked. She giggled.

"Shut up king won't know" she said getting up.

"Aight hurry up and get dressed" I said.

***********************

We pulled up to the trap and got out. I walked up to the door and knocked in code. They opened it up and dapped me up.

"Wassup big Mike wassup Kenya" one of my homeboys Ron said.

"Chillin chillin what these foos been doing?" I asked.

"Working man dre aint been letting nobody lack" he said.

"Dre?" I asked confused.

"Yeah he been here since this morning" he said.

"Where he at?" I asked.

"In the back" he said.

"Aight come on Kenya" I said grabbing her hand.

"Does everybody in here know me?" She asked. I nodded.

"Of course you kings little sister and my baby" I said and she smiled. We walked in the back and dre was yelling at one of the workers.

"You think king gone be happy about this shit? He gone beat yo ass you better get yo shit together before he come back this yo one and only warning" he yelled.

"Thank you dre I promise I'm not gone let you down" the worker said smiling.

"Yeah yeah get the fuck out my face" dre said and the worker ran.

"Damn Dre you aint playing with these niggas" I said dapping him up

"Shit let king find out I'm going soft on these niggas he gone kill my ass wassup Kenya" dre said.

"Hey" she said smiling and hugging him.

"What the hell you doing here?" I asked

"King aint text you?" He asked. I shook my head.

"He texted me last night and told me to stay down here and hold it down cause he aint trust you to handle it by yourself he said taye was going instead" he said. I looked confused .

"What the hell is you talking about?" I asked confused. This shit had to be a joke. King was just giving me a speech about not trusting taye now he saying he took taye with him because he don't trust me. This shit don't add up.

"Look" he said pulling out his phone and handing it to me. And there it was .

"That's some fake ass shit" I said pissed off. I don't give a fuck who king is if you telling me one thing then telling somebody else something different you fake ass fuck.

"What you talking bout?" Dre asked.

"He was just telling me how much he don't trust taye how that nigga been acting funny now he telling you how don't trust me? That's some fake ass shit like I said" I said shaking my head.

"Now wait a minute now if I there's one thing I know about my brother he far from fake this don't sound like him" Kenya said.

"Well I know what he told me I dont got no reason to lie" I said.

"Take me home maybe candy knows something maybe he called and talked to her this just doesn't make any sense" she said shaking her head.

"It don't mike you know king wouldn't do some shit like this this not him you not just a little suspicious?" Dre asked.

"Fuck him he don't trust me thats coo fuck him" I said. Kenya looked at me .

"Are you serious right now? Fuck him? Your a fucking dumb ass if you think he would do some shit like this dre can you take me home I need to check on my sister in law I'm gone find out what's going on" she said.

"Yeah I'll take you" he said. She rolled her eyes at me before walking out.

"Mike I hear where you coming from but think about it this shit do seem a lil odd." Taye said before walking out. I sighed and smacked my lips.

Kenya POV

We pulled up to the house and got out. We walked up to the front door which was unlocked. Sign #1.

"Candy?" I yelled running upstairs. I looked in every single room,closet, bathroom but she was no where to be found.

I walked back downstairs as dre came from outside.

"She's not up there" I said.

"I didn't see her in the back either" he said. Sign #2.

I looked at the table and her keys and purse were still on the table. I pulled out my phone and called her phone. I heard ringing from upstairs. I followed the noise and it led me to the bathroom. The tub was filled with water so she must've been taking a bath. Why wouldn't she let the water down? Why would she leave her phone anywhere? Sign #3. I was really starting to get worried. I walked back downstairs and sighed.

"She left the tub filled with water and her phone dre what's going on?" I asked as my voice cracked. He sighed and pulled me close to his chest.

"I don't know sis I don't know" he said rubbing circles on my back .

Candy POV

I felt a puddle of water on my face.

"Wake up bitch the show is about to start" diamond said. My vision was still not the best but I could see. To make matters worse they cut on this spotlight almost blinding me. After what felt like forever I finally adjusted to the light and could see again. Diamond stood there smiling.

"You've always had it easy nice looks nice body you got everything you wanted and you didn't care about nobody but yourself" she said. I laughed. This is the dumbest bitch alive. She smacked me.

"What the hell is so funny?" She asked. I spit out the blood that filled my mouth.

"You actually think you know me you don't know shit about me you choose to be mad because king picked me thats not my fault" I said shrugging. She looked at me and hit me again. Lord only knows how bad I wanna fucking beat her face in.

"King is stupid she aint got shit on you" a girl said walking into the light. I realized that it was bri. What the hell?

"You right sister she ain't nothing but a hoe" diamond said. Sister?

"And to think I had so much power over her. All I had to do was throw it in her face that I was kings baby mama oh yeah actually I'm not Aaron's not even his baby. I got the doctor to change the papers you dumb bitch" bri said laughing. I shook my head. These hoes is fucking crazy.

"You right you had that nigga taking care of my son" another body formed in the light. This person looked so familiar. Omg ! Its my old physical therapist! What was his name....

"Nate it was all apart of the plan I'm sorry baby" bri said kissing him. I looked at diamond and she looked at little pissed off. They had to be doing sum on the low. She look too pissed off. I smirked.

"So your all connected your all some crazy ass people" I said laughing. Nate walked over to me and yanked my hair. He looked at me and licked his lips.

"Even more prettier than I remembered" he said. He pulled out his pocket knife and held it up to my throat.

"But you didn't talk this much maybe I should cut off those pretty little lips then you will shut the fuck up" he said putting the knife on my lip.

Kenya POV

I bounced my leg and bit my nails. What is taking dre soo long? I've been sitting here for 45 mins and I haven't heard anything.

The door opened and dre walked in with Mikey behind him.

"What he doing here?" I asked.

"Look I'm sorry aight I shouldn't have said all that I just aint know what to think" Mikey said.

"Dre what you find?" I asked ignoring him .

"Okay well I called around to find out exactly who was the last person to see him turns out it was the limo driver he took them to a diner and when they came out king could barely walk he put king in the backseat then said a girl held him at gunpoint and told him to run because she didn't need him to drive them around anymore it was the same girl that got off the jet with him" dre said.

"Diamond?" I asked. He nodded.

"The limo place said they had tracked the limo and when they found it the firefighters were putting the limo our because she had set it on fire no bodies were found" he said.

"Where the hell did this bitch take my brother?" I asked

"I asked around about candy and there's one witness he's here right now" he said.

"Okay well lets go find out what he knows" I said standing up.

"I dont think that's a good idea" Mikey said standing beside me.

"Dre let's go" I yelled. He got up and walked out and I followed him. We walked into a dark room and there was a dude with his head down.

"Start talking" I said. The boy lifted his head up and it was scott. My heart stopped.

"You know I can't do that" he said. I slapped him .

"Your a fucking bitch scott I cannot believe you know something and you won't tell me" I yelled

"You think ima risk my life for candy?" He asked.

"Okay see we are gonna keep this simple. You either tell me what you know or I'm gonna kill you" I said. He laughed

"You couldn't kill me if you tried. I'm your first love your heart. You were carrying my seed. You actually think you can kill me?" He asked. I grabbed the gun off the table and cocked it. I pointed it at his head.

"Try me" I said. He looked shocked. I was even a lil shocked. Never underestimate me. You would be surprised how far I'll go for my family and candy is considered family.

"Quit playing" he said laughing. I shit him in the leg and he cried in pain.

"Tell me what the fuck you know scott or next time I won't be so nice" I yelled.

"I was coming to see you and check up on you I heard screaming and yelling so I peeked thru the door. I saw him put something over her face then she passed out. I didn't think he saw me but he did he threatened to kill me and everybody I knew if I said anything" he said through clenched teeth.

"Who?" I asked. He didn't say anything. I pointed the gun at his head.

"You got five seconds" I said.

"Okay okay he hangs with king I think his name was taye yeah it was definitely him" he said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I'm positive I remember that nigga helping king beat my ass I don't forget a face" he said. I put the gun down and turned to walk out.

"Kenya" he called my name. I turned back and looked at him.

"I'm sorry for everything I did. I love you" he said . I turned back around and walked out the door.

Candy POV

"What the fuck get off her" taye came running and pushed Nate off me. When he pushed me the knife cut my lip a little. Nate pushed taye back and they begin to fight. I shook my head as bri broke it up.

"Y'all gone let this bitch come between y'all ? Y'all are blood come on now" bri yelled.

"Damn is everybody in this mf related?" I asked.

"Funny you should say that. Maaa cut on the lights" diamond yelled. More lights was cut on and I looked around the room. I saw Johnny tied up and also king.

"Oh my god king" I yelled. Taye looked at me and smacked me.

"Fuck him you belong to me now" he said. Bri and diamond poured water on Johnny and King. While they were doing that another person joined us. Erica! (If you dont remember her go back to the very first or second chapter) This shit is beyond crazy. The three bitches that hate me and the 2 niggas that raped me are all in the same room and working together. I cannot even put how im feeling into words. Johnny and King started coughing and waking up.

"Now the realll party can begin" Erica said smirking.

Kenya POV

"So what now?" I asked dre.

"Word is out that we looking for em . I gotta feeling if we find taye we find king. Him and diamond gotta be in on this together" he said.

"So what do we do now?" I asked.

"You go home and get some rest let me n dre handle this" Mikey said. I looked at him like he had lost his damn mind.

"I'm not gonna just sit around while them muthafuckers got my brother and sister you can but I'm not because I know they wouldn't sit around if I was missing" I said.

"Kenya I know this not what you wanna hear but he is right there aint much u can do trust me I got everybody working to find em your gone be the first person I call when we find something out" dre said. I shook my head and sighed.

"Yeah you do that"I said getting up. I walked out the door hearing Mikey behind me.

"Let me take you home" he said.

"I'm good" I said.

"Look how many times I gotta say I'm sorry?" He asked.

"As many times as you want I dont give a fuck. You jumped to conclusions and talked about my brother now I see how you really are" I said.

"You right I wasn't thinking I should of known he wouldn't do some shit like that" he said.

"Should have known" I said before walking into a dark room. I cut the light on and he looked up at me.

"So you say you love me right?" I asked.

"Of course" he said.

"I need your help" I said.

Candy POV

"What the fuck is this? Bri ? Taye? What the hell y'all doing?" King asked.

"Your about to find out" Bri said.

"You know I always wondered why Johnny gave you special treatment. I always thought maybe it's because your pussy was good or your head was good turns out that your this fuckers daughter" erica said. I laughed.

"I'm not his damn daughter" I said.

"Oh but you are and this dumb ass is giving everything to you when he dies he has a tumor and doesn't have a long time left but what happens if you die?" She asked.

"Your not getting a penny Erica I'll make sure of that" Johnny yelled. She walked up to him and slapped him.

"After everything I've done for you you wanna give it all to this bitch she hasn't been there for you like I have" she said.

"She's my daughter" he said threw clenched teeth.

"Wait what? You his daughter?" King asked me. I shook my head.

"No I don't know what the fuck they talking about" I said.

"Oh king poor baby so your girl here works for Johnny who is her biological father that made her fuck niggas for money and also sent her to you to set you up. All your shit is gone thanks to wifey here" bri said smiling. King looked at me and shook his head

"King its not like that I prom--" I was cut off by tayes fist.

"You aint gotta explain shit to him you mines now remember that" taye yelled.

"And you a bitch ass nigga" king yelled at taye. Taye chuckled.

"You knew I wanted her first and you took her from me ima enjoy watching you die a slow painful death" taye said.

"You can have her she aint shit no way but let's be clear you know how I rock" king said smirking. A tear slid down my cheek.

"Aha you talking a lotta shit but look where you at" taye said hitting him in the face with his gun. I cried harder. King spit the blood out his mouth.

"Pussy ass nigga" king said and taye hit him again.

"Alright enough of that shit" Erica said.

"So what exactly are you getting out of this ?" I asked looking down.

"Money of course and the pleasure of seeing you suffer" diamond said. I looked up and shook my head.

"Y'all are fucking crazy" I said.

Kenya POV

"Hey Kenya how have you been babe?" Sam asked. Sam is a real good friend of mamas.

"I've been good can you do me a favor?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"Wassup?" She asked.

"Can you run these plates for me?" I asked.

"Of course and what else you need?" She asked

"Nothing just text me everything that comes up please" I said.

"Will do what's the plate?" She asked and I gave it to her.

"Thank you Sam" I said.

"Your welcome if you need anything else feel free to call" she said.

"Okay I love you thank you again" I said.

"I love you too baby girl bye bye I'll text you" she said and I hung up.

"I aint no you had connections like that" scott said.

"Yeah well is there anything else that could help us?" I asked.

"Nahh the only thing I could remember was the car and plates" he said as my phone vibrated.

"Okay well a deals a deal so" I said cutting him loose. He threw his arm over my shoulder.

"I wanna help find them" he said. I shook my head.

"No that wasn't the deal I'm gonna take you to the hospital and that's it" I said.

"No im good I can clean myself up I wanna stay and help" he said

"What are you trying to prove?" I asked looking up at him.

"That I fucked up in the past I was stupid I was childish and I'm sorry you didn't deserve none of the shit I put you through" he said. I sighed. I always wanted to hear that but now that I got it it sound like a bunch of bullshit. Regular Kenya would've tooken him back but right now I'm not regular Kenya. My savage is turned all the way up. I don't have time for feelings or emotions. I just got one thing on my mind. Finding my family.

"Let's go" I said walking him out of the room. I took him to the office where dre and Mikey were. Mikey jumped up when he saw us.

"What is he doing out ?" He asked. I helped scott sit down.

"He helped me I know a place where we can look. Get him cleaned up because he's going with us" I said.

"That's not a good idea kenya" dre said shaking his head

"Yeah why do you trust him all of sudden?" Mikey asked.

"Because its better than standing around doing nothing which is what y'all are doing now look theres a place in new Orleans owned by some girl name Erica I think we should go" I said.

"Where did you get this information? From him? This could be a trap" Mikey said.

"He could be setting us up" Dre said.

"Yeah I could be but I'm not I don't want anything from y'all except her love back" scott said.

"You know none of this matters what matters I'm going whether y'all want me to or not y'all can either come or stay here and wait for something but I'm not waiting the longer we sit here and wait the longer king and candy are out there" I said. Dre sighed.

"Aight give me a minute to get the boys ready and the jet ready and we will leave" dre said.

"Okay I have to go get some things from the house can you get him cleaned up?" I asked.

"Yeah we will take care of it" dre said. I nodded and walked out.

Mikey POV

Man I have never seen Kenya act like this. Its scaring me a little bit. She is definitely kings sister. She acting just like him. I know she pissed at me cause I questioned him and I didn't think. But I mean what would y'all do? Yeah I've known king for some years now but niggas could change just like that. What's really fucking with me though is that she just up and trust this scott nigga again after everything he put her through. She might fall for his bullshit but I see right through his ass.

"You tryna get her killed" I said.

"I just told her everything I knew and she ran with it that's not my fault" he said. I got up and walked over to him.

"If you behind any of this shit trust me this gone be the day you meet your maker" I said. He chuckled

"I'm her first love she carried my seed I'll always be here you think just cause she with you she over me? Aha yeah right" he said. I picked him up by his shirt.

"Yo mikeyyy chilll" dre yelled.

"I will fucking kill you" I said. He laughed.

"I wonder what Kenya would say about that?" He asked. I threw him on the ground and walked out.

************************

Kenya POV

We got in the van that was waiting for us when we got off the plane. Dre told the driver the address and we took off. I took off my shirt and grabbed a bullet proof vest. I put it on then put my shirt back on. I put my timbalind boots on and grabbed my pink baby. I made sure it was loaded and grabbed a couple extra bullets. I felt Mikey staring at me.

"What?" I asked. He smiled.

"I aint never seen this part of you. Its turning me on" he whispered. I smiled a little and shook my head.

"You still in the doghouse" I said. He sighed.

"I know mama but at least I got yo sexy ass to smile" he said.

"Lame" scott said.

"Shut up scott" I said turning my direction back to Mikey.

"Just let me cap his ass one time" Mikey said. I shook my head.

"I know he's a jerk but he's helped so be nice for me" I said. He nodded.

"Aight just for you can I have a kiss?" He asked. I bit my bottom lip and shook my head.

"Nope" I said popping the p.

"Aight we gone see bet I get my kiss"he said.

"Bet" I said.

"Look what that?" He asked pointing behind me.

"Really ? You think ima fall for that" I asked smiling.

"Shit it was worth a try" he said. I pecked his cheek.

"There you go" I said he rubbed the kiss in.

"That's what I'm talking bout" he said and I giggled.

We pulled up to this nice looking house. It was a quiet neighborhood.

"Is this it?" I asked the driver.

"Yeah this is it" he said.

"Aight y'all know how this finna go down if they aint one of us shoot." Dre said and everybody nodded. We all got out one by one. Mikey pulled me to the side.

"I just want you to know I love you and if we don't make it out-----" I cut him off by putting my lips on his. We made out for a lil min before I pulled away. I smiled then caught up with the group.

"Everybody ready?" Dre asked. We nodded.

"1........2.........3" he counted then kicked the door down. The living room was empty and the kitchen .

"Y'all check the back" dre whispered. Me Mikey and scott walked to the back and checked the rooms. It was empty to. I heard noise coming from the backyard so I went to check it out. I saw Aaron playing with some girl. I put my gun in my pants .

"Aaron?" I yelled walking outside.

"Auntie Kenya" he yelled running over to me and hugging me.

"Um who are you?" The girl asked.

"This is my nephew who are you?" I asked.

"I'm his nanny" she said.

"Can I talk to him for a couple mins?" I asked.

"Of course" she said. I pulled Aaron to the side.

"So you live here?" I asked

"Mmhhmm with auntie diamond and Nate and mama Erica" he said. Wait wait wait. So bri knows diamond. She might be apart of this.

"Did they tell you where they were going?" I asked.

"Noo just left and Kathy came" he said. I nodded.

"I've missed you" I said. He smiled.

"I've missed you too mama said I couldn't see you anymore because U were mean to her" he said.

"Kenya we found some thing" scott said.

"I'll be right back" I told Aaron before walking back into the house.

"They definitely been watching us taye apart of this look at this" dre said handing me this notebook. It had everything in there. All kings workers , how much he sell, how much he get. Everything .

"Wow did you find anything else?" I asked.

"Yeah two locations but we don't know which one king and them at" he said. I sighed.

"So what we gone do?" I asked.

"We can split up" Mikey said.

"I don't know about that" I said shaking my head.

Candy POV

"Its bad enough you pissed my sister off then you piss my mom off yeah you gone get yours" bri said.

"Y'all one crazy ass family .I mean bri you with a dude that tried to rape me and lets not forget he's fucking your sister diamond your so obsessed with king but fucking your sisters man on the low Erica your mad at me because this perverted ass man is my supposedly father taye your blood tried to rape me and your obsessed with me does any of the shit make sense to y'all? Y'all are fucking each other over" I said smiling. Diamond hit me with in the face with a gun.

"Shut up" she yelled.

"What is she talking about? Y'all fucking ?" Bri asked.

"Don't play like you didnt know I was fucking with other girls" Nate said.

"Yeah but my sister? Diamond your sleeping with my child's father how could you" bri yelled grabbing a fistful of diamonds hair.

"Ayyyyy!" Erica yelled trying to break them up.

"You tried to rape my baby?" Taye asking hitting Nate. I smiled watching my plan work. While they were fighting I tried my best to get untied. I heard a shot rang out as the door flew open. I couldn't really see anything but I heard alotta guns. I got hit in the shoulder and then hit again and my eyes started to roll to the back of my head.

"Candy its me" I heard kenyas voice but saw the light. I was gone.

Kenya POV

"Leave her here" king said.

"Noo I'm not leaving her I have to take her to the hospital" I said untieing her.

"She aint nothing but a liar trust me" he said

"I don't care king help me" I yelled. He sighed. He threw her over his shoulder.

"Mikey cover us" I said and he nodded. We finally made it safely to the van.

"I'll be right back" king said.

"Hurry she's dieing" I said crying.

"Candy please" I said grabbing her hand.

King came back five minutes later with the guys with him.

We pulled off and drove to the nearest hospital.

When we got there king picked her up and put her on the ground then ordered the worker to drive off.

"Let me out king what the fuck are you doing!" I yelled.

"She's not who you think she is" he said.

"It doesn't matter she needs somebody you can't just leave her there by herself" I yelled.

"Look we helped her out by taking her to the hospital shes gonna be fine" king said. I shook my head and sat back. I cannot believe he's doing this.

King POV

I went back in to make sure they finish the job.

I saw a couple of my boys laid on the ground but mostly it was bri and them peoples. I went back into the room where they held us. Bri , Taye , Johnny , Nate and Diamond were on there knees with there hands behind there back.

"Y'all gone head and go to the van" I said.

"You sure?" Dre asked. I nodded and they left. I grabbed the AK and laughed

"Look how the tables turn" I said.

"Fuck you if you think ima beg for my life" Nate said.

"Shut the fuck up" I yelled and shot him in the head. His body hit the floor and bri screamed.

"Naatteee oh my godddd noooo" she cried. I shot her in the arm and she cried more.

"Now I was where you was man let me go" Johnny said.

"Nah" I said and shot him in the head.

"King pleasseee" bri cried.

"Is Aaron my son?" I asked. She shook her head and I shot her in the head.

"And then there was you two snakes" I said. Taye chuckled.

"I aint scared to die" he said.

"King I'm sorr---" I cut her off and shot her in the head. I shot taye in his thighs and he fell over. I shot him in both of his arms.

"You did all this shit over a girl" I said.

"Well you know what they say you can't turn a hoe into a housewife" he said with blood in his mouth. I nodded and shot him in the head. I looked around before shaking my head and walking up the steps. Something told me to turn around and when I did Erica was pointing her gun at me. I shot her before she got me. I walked out and lit a match then threw it.

The End

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

201K 7.1K 24
"You don't want to run in with that nigga August." My mom always told me. Falling in love with the biggest drug dealer in Compton has it's perks...
I Be Thuggin' De Ꭼѕαα

Ficțiune generală

16.2K 446 19
Chloe Monroe have a heart of Ice, hence her stripper name is Ice. Her cold exterior and interior drives men crazy and wants to get close to her but s...
Pretty Hustle De Nakiema

Ficțiune generală

62K 1.6K 26
Heaven and Whiskey, growing up in Ghetto aint easy especially if you the baddest bitches on the block. Heaven a soon to be drug queen and Whiskey a s...
8.9K 88 37
Follow Desire on her journey dealing with Jealously, Love and betrayal. This is the first book that I've completed, it's a few years old yall but I p...