iKON Imagines

由 bubbletead

OT7 always, forever. Highest rank: #1 for ikonimagines Twitter: @lastarabesque Curiouscat: @lastarabesque 更多

Author's Note
B.I./Hanbin (Romance)
Song Yunhyeong (Romance)
Goo Junhoe (Romance)
Bobby/Jiwon (Romance)
Kim Jinhwan (Romance)
Jung Chanwoo (Romance)
Kim Donghyuk (Romance)
DRABBLES
Pervert (B.I.)
Mine (Bobby)
Gift (Junhoe)
Sweet Confession (Yunhyeong)
Holding Hands (Jinhwan)
Muse (Donghyuk)
Jealousy (Hanbin)
REQUESTS
Surprise (Hanbin)
Mrs. Goo (Junhoe)
He Cheated (Jinhwan)
Best Friend Confession (Junhoe)
Bobby/Jiwon (Romance) PART II
Knight in Shining Armor (Bobby)
Bad Boy (Jinhwan)
Classmates (Jinhwan)
Successful Fan (Hanbin)
Love and Fall (Bobby)
CHAPTERED
Stars I (Hanbin)
Stars II (Hanbin)
Stars Final (Hanbin)
NOT AN UPDATE
FREE ICE CREAM! OH I MEAN THANK YOU!!!
Perfect Man I (Chanwoo)
Perfect Man II (Chanwoo)
Committed II (Junhoe)
Committed Final (Junhoe)
Perfect Man Final (Chanwoo)
PROMOTION
ATTENTION iKONIC - CARATS!
Love Scenario I (Jinhwan)
Love Scenario II (Jinhwan)
Love Scenario (Final)
400k reads! (Hit me up for requests)
Roses I (Chanwoo)
Roses II (Chanwoo) read further for final chapter
Trust (Donghyuk)
7 Minutes (Bobby)
Fixed (Junhoe)

Committed I (Junhoe)

11.4K 308 82
由 bubbletead

/edited for good/

"Guys, this is Junhoe." Jinhwan appeared, suddenly with a person you all have seen for the first time. "He's a friend from the dance club and he will join us for lunch from now on."

The rest of the boys simply stared at Junhoe, clueless of what to say. It will probably get awkward and uncomfortable for them but they can't refuse when it's Jinhwan. You started to build the mood.

"Nice to meet you, dude."

He only nodded at you. Princely, huh?

First impressions. He seems chic and cool. Looks like he belongs to the quiet side, his somehow normal expression tells you. Well, he's undeniably handsome too but as if you ever cared about looks when there are six equally goodlooking guys with you everyday. You are the only girl in this visual-parading squad that your eyes are somehow numb in categorizing beauties.

Hanbin, Bobby, Chanwoo, Yunhyeong, Donghyuk and you. You all introduced yourselves shortly before walking to the fast food resto outside the campus. As usual, Hanbin put his arms on your shoulder and Bobby took your hand. These two are both so clingy and that makes those skinships meaningless. You're friends anyway, and you're one of the boys. Enough for other people to think that you're lesbian, also the reason why no one asks you out.

"I think it's time for you to treat me lunch." Bobby talked to you as close as possible so you won't disregard him.

"No." You flicked and pushed his forehead away.

"Penny pincher!" He untangled his hand from you and walked near Hanbin instead.

"Such a kid."

You noticed Junhoe sticking beside Jinhwan. He really seem cold. He doesn't even approach the other boys aside from Jinhwan. It can also be because he's adjusting, but how can he adjust if he doesn't do an effort to get close?

You arrived at the restaurant, took a seat. Bobby, as always, sat beside you like how Hanbin- wait, Hanbin isn't the one sitting on your other side. It's actually Junhoe. You naturally started a conversation.

"They're a mess, right?" The rest of your friends are fighting over the menu. "You'll adapt to it."

"How long have you known them?"

"Bobby and Hanbin since high school. The rest, only this year. Those two introduced them to me."

"What about girl friends?"

"Rice over noodles?" Bobby nudged your side. You nodded back, your attention still on Junhoe.

"Zero."

"Why?"

"Dunno. Maybe because I hate dramas." Girl circles can sometimes be overly dramatic over something and you refuse to belong to that. "And yeah, before you ask, I'm straight."

"I wasn't going to."

"Here, piggy." Bobby slid your food nearer. "My treat." You didn't even thank Bobby for it because talking to Junhoe seemed like a more important task. The guy just barely talks.

"Oh, trust me. You will ask that if I didn't inform you this soon. Everyone here did." It has became an ordinary question to be asked you about. It's not like you're defensive about it but it's just tiring to hear the same question over and over again. You're saving him from the doubts and curiosity.

"I wonder."

***

Months after, Junhoe got closer to everyone. Knowing him more , he is surprisingly funny and witty. He's the most carefree person among all the boys too. He also likes teasing you, 70 percent of the time, and you just play along whenever he does. You've just grown closer to him that he feels so familiar now.

"Dude, can we spend time at your place?" Yunhyeong turned his chair in the middle of the class to face Junhoe, you sitting beside him.

"Sure. Just bring food.", still fiddling with your hand. It oddly became his habit now.

"You better stop playing with my hand. It gets damn sweaty everytime. What if I get hand tremors next, huh? Would you take responsibility?" You tried to pull your hand free but he just gripped it tighter.

"How about no? It's fun, I like it." He smiled like a kid playing with his favorite toy. Totally childish. "And I like you."

"Freaking lunatic." You can only scoff as you finally set yourself free from his grip. He laughed at your reaction in return. At this rate, lunatic is an understatement.

"Hey," Donghyuk thankfully interrupted that moment, shoving his book on your face. "I need you to help me with this lesson."

"Later," Junhoe closed the book. "We're busy. As you can see." This guy is starting again.

"Who can stop him, really? Sorry, Donghyuk. I'll remind you once he's back to normal." Donghyuk obediently walked back to his seat. "Bastard. You should know where to place your damn jokes."

"Stop hitting me with your words, babe. I'm just starting to hit on you."

"You really lost it, Goo Junhoe." You clicked your tongue and shook your head as you transferred seat beside Bobby.

"We know you'll come back to me, love."

Wow, seriously.

This guy's really overly, excessively, obsessed with you. All of them are comfortable and once in a while they also cling but Junhoe's on a whole new level. Teasing you extremely seems to give him a certain satisfaction. If this fool only knows how he affects you more than your other boy friends. Really, a bastard.

Junhoe's jokes toned down when classes resumed. Up until you arrived at his place, he seemed normal enough to talk to. You don't know until when he'll last normal but atleast he gives you rest.

"I volunteer to buy food." Hanbin raised his hand before looking at you. "With you and Bobby."

"Why are you volunteering me with you? You go alone!"

"I'm not asking for your permission, miss. Okay, guys, pick a great movie while waiting for us. Avoid anything horror or anything gross."

"Then porn!" Yunhyeong screamed brightly. They really don't see you as a woman, huh? They don't even filter their mouths.

"Hey, watch your words. There's a lady." Junhoe stopped the rest from talking further about that topic.

"Lady? Where?" Bobby looked behind the curtains like he's really searching for one. The boys laughed. Bobby only stopped when your gazes matched. "Oh, sorry. Are you the lady?"

"Here, a pretty reminder." You kicked his shins, hard.

"Ow!" He jumped from the pain and the rest cracked up. "If you ain't a man with that!"

"Shut up, punk. Let's go." You grabbed his hood and dragged him out of the room. He'll never stop if you won't stop first. This guy is also childish at times.

"Hey, Kims! Take care of my girl!" You heard Junhoe shout before you closed his bedroom door and you pretended not to hear. He's so blunt and insensitive, he doesn't even think of what you feel when he does all that. He thinks it's all normal to you because you react less? Well if he finds it fun to see you angry, he can just pick a real fight. You're not planning to back out.

Now, you're still stuck at the thought as you are grocery shopping but Junhoe won't even have the slightest idea that he affects you like that.

"Such a dirty asshole." You muttered under your breath as you recall the things he did.

"That was just a joke!" Bobby nudged your side, you almost lost balance. "Don't be so girly about it."

"I'm not talking to you, Jiwon. Don't be guilty." His face changed in an instant.

"Jiwon??" He just hates it when his real name comes out so he smacked your arm, you punched his in return.

"Guys, would you stop that?" Hanbin glared at the both of you amd it made you rest but you still made a face before strolling around.

Alcohol.

"Ugh." Your face, disgusted. You hate this section among all.

"This can't be left out." Hanbin raised a green and violet bottle of alcohol, you don't exactly know what kind. "We have to celebrate since exams are over."

"We have classes tomorrow but if it's free then who am I to refuse?" Bobby placed the bottles on your cart and Hanbin stared at you, eagerly waiting for your response.

"What?? I don't drink."

"Still?" Yeah and probably forever. "Major turn off."

"I'm not trying to please you, punk. Come on, I want chips." You simply hate the scent and the taste of any alcoholic drink. You find it awful, very effective in making you puke. It's such a big mystery for you that most men manage to like it.

"Anything seafood, Bub." Bobby's paying for it and you atleast have to this much of aegyo.

"Be thankful I still like you even if you beat me too much." He grabbed any seafood flavored chips his hand reaches.

"You trigger me too much. But thanks, love you!"

***

"This movie is so great."

"God that's amazing."

If there's something cute about these boys, it's their feminine side. Who would think they actually chose to watch Pitch Perfect over any film??

You are sitting pretty on the couch, between Bobby and Hanbin, really comfortably, when this bad omen decided to ruin everything again.

"Move aside, Hanbin." Junhoe squeezed himself in. You ignored him and just focused on the movie instead.

You are already so immersed in the movie, everyone else is so focused too, you didn't notice that Junhoe is intertwining his hand with yours. He's one sly guy, really.

"Hey, sit properly." Bobby put your feet down, placed a pillow on your lap and rested his head on it. Your hand was unintentionally pulled off Junhoe's hold but he immediately grabbed it again. You glared at him.

"I just love your hand, dear." He surely has too much to call you. A very obvious player. Well, you're not trying to back off from him if he wants to play with you.

Don't do things you'll regret later, Goo Junhoe.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1M 42.6K 71
Oh dear... Stray Kids have your number? started: 03.09.18 ended: - NOTE: UNEDITED! *HIGHEST RANK: #1 in #StrayKids
9.9K 950 22
"Jinhwan... you... do you have feelings for me?" Junhoe asked to confirm. "Yes, I do! I love you, Junhoe! But I know now that you won't return my fee...
48.3K 1.5K 11
You like to be alone, you're always cold. You don't give a damn about others. But why do you still have a friend? (No lemon/smut, but swearwords and...
652K 23.4K 64
"You were given a chance to become iKON's manager temporarily, but Hanbin doesn't seem to like you very much." "Hey you, YOU, yes YOU, don't ever tak...