protect me (stiles stilinski)...

By AmericanBum98

season 1 & 2 of teen wolf More

Dead body I think no.
A wolf Really.
complications
A choice
some convincing....
A date.
confessions
Heart Monitor
stuck in school
Day off... (part 1)
Day off (part 2)
Happy birthday & day off part 3 (part three)
Back to the super natural..
Not in the mood.
whiplash
winter formal
season 2
Seriously Naked.
another wolf really.
Erica and Boyd
lizard
Study group.
Out of the loop.
Restraint
Rave
Happy birthday Lydia
Hostage
Masterplan
Message ❤
sequal

Dont die Derek!

3.5K 80 7
By AmericanBum98

I'm walking with Lydia and Allison in the hall they told me how their date went right now were at my locker.

"So how was you and stiles little date." Lydia ask smirking.

"Lyds none of that happened but we did kiss." I say smiling.

"Oh my God are you serious." Allison asked, I nod."

"Hmmm he wouldn't have been my first choice for you, but your happy that's all that matters." Lydia says smiling.

"Thanks lyds, anyway right now I don't know what we are, we kissed and he told me how he felt but didn't really define what we are." I say.

"Well you need to figure it out soon." Lydia says.

"Yea Shay your gorgeous, if he doesn't make a move someone might." Allison says as her phone dings.

"Scott's coming over? Tonight?" Lydia says I raise my eyebrows.

"We're just studying together." Allison says I chuckle.

"What?" She says.

"Just studying" never ends with just studying. It's like - Getting into a hot tub - Somebody eventually cops a feel." Lydia says smirking.

"Well, so what are you saying?" Allison ask.

"I'm just saying, you know, make sure he covers up. Hello, snow white. Do it with him with a condom." Lydia says.

"Are you kidding, After one date?" Allison ask.

"She has a point lyds." I say laughing.

"Don't be a total prude. Give him a little taste." Lydia says.

"That's not a bad idea either." I say.

"Well, I - I mean, how much is "A little taste?"

"Oh, God. You really like him, don't you?" Lydia says.

"Well - He's just different. When I first moved here, I had a plan - no boyfriends till college. I just move too much. But, Then I met him, and... He was different. I..I don't know. Can't explain it." Allison says smiling.

"Awww look at our little Allison all grown up." I say smiling.

"I can. It's your brain flooding with phenylethylamine." Lydia says I roll my eyes at her.

"Really lyds" I say.

"What?" Allison asked confused.

"I'll tell you what to do. When's he coming over?" Lydia says.

"Right after school." Allison says.

"Hmm." We says together, then the bell rings.

"Well I'll catch you guys later stiles drove me here and he is driving me home." I say smiling.

"K bye loves you." Lydia says kissing my cheek.

"Loves you too weirdo." I say laughing. "Bye Al good luck with your studying, love ya be safe." I say, walking down the hallway

"Oh God love you too shay" she says.

I walk out the school and to stiles Jeep.

"Hey." Stiles says.

"Hey." He leans down and gives me a kiss. "I can get use to that." I say smiling.

"Me too." He says we get in the Jeep.

"Hey Scotty." I say getting in the back.

"Hey, so you guys are finally together thank the lord I couldn't take you guys drooling over each other." Scott says laughing.

"Ahh shut up." I say stiles starts his Jeep till someone falls behind it.

"Oh, my God." I say when I see Derek.

"Oh, no no...no.... no, not here." Scott says panicking.

"You've gotta be kidding me. This guy's everywhere." Stiles says shaking his head.

"What the hell? What are you doing here?" Scott asked.

"I was shot." Derek said panting.

"He's not looking so good, guys we need to help him." I say scared.

"Why aren't you healing?" Scott asked.

"I can't. It was...it was a different kind of bullet." Derek says.

"A silver bullet?" Stiles asked.

"No, you idiot." Derek says.

"Wait, wait. That's what she meant when she said you had 48 hours." Scott said.

"What? Who....who said 48 hours?"

"The one who shot you." Scott says, Derek's eyes start glowing blue.

"What are you doing? Stop that!" Scott says.

"I'm trying to tell you, I can't!" Derek says falling I jump out the car to help him.

"Oh my God Derek." I say panicking.

"Derek get up." Scott says.

"Guys Help me to put him in the car." I say, they get out and help me put him in the front seat.

"I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used." Derek says.

How the hell am I supposed to do that?" Scott says.

"'Cause she's an Argent. She's with them."

"Wow Allison really need to have a talk with her family." I mutter.

"Why should I help you?" Scott says.

"Scott we can't let him die." I say annoyed Scott even asked that.

"Because you need me." Derek says.

"Fine. I'll try. You guys get him out of here." Scott says as we pull out leaving him I scoot forward to check on Derek.

"Derek please don't die." I say.

"I hate you for this so much." Stiles mumbles I hit him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stiles he's bleeding." I say, we are still driving.

"Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay, We're almost there." Stiles says.

"Almost where?" Derek ask.

"Your house."

"What? No, you can't take me there."

"We can't take you to your own house?" I ask.

"Not when I can't protect myself." He says.

"All right. What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying?" Stiles ask.

"Not yet. I have a last resort." Derek mumbles.

"What do you mean? What last resort?" I ask confused, Derek then lifts his sleeve.

"Oh God Derek." I say.

"Oh, my God. What is that...Oh, is that contagious? You know what, you should probably just get out." Stiles doesn't do good with blood or whatever is coming out of Derek.

"Stiles he is not getting out, if he gets out I get out." I say, stiles grunts at my statement.

"Start the car. Now." Derek says.

"I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look, okay.. In fact, I think if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead." Stiles says smiling I slap his arm. "Ow."

"Thanks Shay, now start the car, or I'm gonna rip your throat out, With my teeth." Derek growls.

"Oh but you don't hit him." Stiles says driving.

"Oh shut up." I say leaning forward and kiss him on the cheek.

"Okay, Shay I need you to call Scott." Stiles says I nod and pull out my phone to call him, I call a few time and he finally answers!

SH: "Scott finally you answer what the hell, look what are supposed to do with Derek."

SM: "Take him somewhere, anywhere."

I put the phone on speaker.

"And, by the way, he's starting to smell, Scott." Stiles says.

"Like... like what?"

" Like death." Stiles says.

"Okay, take him to the animal clinic."

"What about your boss?" I ask.

"He's gone by now. There's a spare key in the box behind the dumpster." Scott says.

" I believe where he's telling us to take you." I mumble, Derek takes the phone.

"Did you find it?" He asked.

" How am I supposed to find one bullet? They have a million. This house is like....the fricken Walmart of guns." Scott says.

"Look, if you don't find it, then I'm dead, all right?"

"I'm starting to think that wouldn't be such a bad thing." Scott mumbles.

"Scott shut up." I say in the phone.

"Then think about this. The Alpha called you out against your will.... he's gonna do it again. Next time you either kill with him or you get killed So if you wanna stay alive, then you need me. Find the bullet." Derek says then hangs up my phone and hand it back to me.

"Derek he's gonna find it." I say smiling at him, then all of a sudden I feel pain in my arm I wince and look my arm has black vains going through it.

"What the hell." I mumble.

"Shay are you Okay." Stiles asked.

"Yea, I'm fine I just have a headache." I say lying, Derek looks at me thought the review mirror he knows I'm lying. We make it to the clinic. Stiles an D's I carry Derek in and set him on the table stiles receives a text from Scott.

"Does Northern blue monkshood mean anything to you?" Stiles says.

"It's a rare form of wolfsbane. He has to bring me the bullet." Derek says.

"Why?" I ask holding Derek's hand.

"Cause I'm gonna die without it." Derek says gasping in pain. I don't like this I don't like how hurt he looks as I hold Derek's hand I notice I'm feeling the pain, Derek looks at me then stiles who is in his phone.

"Shayla your eyes." He says perfectly fine.

"What? And why are you fine all of a sudden." I ask confuted but still feeling a some pain I try and ignore it.

"Shay their blue like crystal clear water blue." He says.

"Derek my eyes are brown, are you Okay." I ask.

"Yea but Shayla they are, and I don't feel the pain, wait a minute." Derek lifts up my sleeve and we look to see my vains are black and moving. "How are you doing this?" Derek ask.

"I don't know! What's happening!" I scream, this caused stiles to run over.

"Oh God Shay what are you doing, and why are your eyes glowing blue?!? What the hell Is going on?" He says.

"Shay is taking my pain, Shay let go of my hand and stop focusing in my pain." Derek says, I do as he said. "Stiles lift you her sleeve all the way." Once stiles did I had the same injury as Derek.

"Holy shit Shay you didn't feel this?!" Stiles asked.

"What!? No what's happening."

"Sharks stop focusing on me being hurt, focus on yourself." Derek says I do as he says and then we see my arm heal.

"Okay Shay what's going on?" Stiles ask full of worry.

"I don't know, after this typos scratch I have been feeling weird for weeks!" I say on the verge of tears.

"Listen the scratch effect Shayla, but it opened something inside her, it didn't turn her, shayla do you have someone in your family supernatural." Derek asked.

"Not that I know of." I say, Derek groans in pain. "Derek we can focus on me later you need help, and can we please not mention this to Scott No yet." I say they nod in aggrement.

"Okay Derek. You know, that really doesn't look like anything some advil and a good night of sleep couldn't take care of." Stiles says.

"When the infection reaches my heart, it'll kill me." Derek says glaring at him.

""Positivity" just isn't in your vocabulary, is it?" Stiles says.

"Well in wouldn't be in mine if I was dying." I say only for stiles to roll his eyes at me.

"If he doesn't get here with the bullet in time ...Last resort."

"Which is?" I ask.

"You guys are gonna cut off my arm." Derek says as stiles and my eyes go wide.

"I'm sorry what?!" I say.

"Oh, my God. What if you bleed to death?" Stiles says freaking out.

"It'll heal if it works."

"Yea if." I say.

"Ugh. Look...I don't know if I can do this." Stiles says he can't do the blood and stuff.

"Why not?" Derek ask.

"Well, because of the cutting through the flesh, the sawing of the bone, and especially the blood." Stiles says squirming.

"You faint at the sight of blood?" Derek says chuckling.

"No, but I might at the sight of a chopped off arm!"

"All right, fine. How about this? Either you cut off my arm, or I'm gonna cut off your head." Derek says.

"Okay, you know what, I'm so not buying your threats any..." stiles didn't finish as Derek grabs him.

"Oh, my God. Okay. All right, bought, sold. Totally. I'll do it. I'll do it. What..What are you doing?" Stiles ask as Derek throws up.

"Oh my God Derek!" I yell.

"Holy God, what the hell is that?" Stiles says.

"It's my body....Trying to heal itself." Derek says.

"Well, it's not doing a very good job of it."I say in disgust.

"Now. You gotta do it now."

"Look, honestly, I don't think I can." Stiles say.

"Just do it!" Derek yells.

"Oh, my God. Okay, okay. Oh, my God. All right, here we go." Stiles says moving to Derek I turn around not wanting to see it, then the door opens and it's scott.

"Stiles!" Scott question.

"Scott?"

"What the hell are you doing?" Scott say running over.

"Oh, you just prevented a lifetime of nightmares." Stiles says walking over to me and hugging me.

"Did you get it?" Derek ask.

"What are you gonna do with it?" Stiles asked.

"I'm gonna...I'm gonna
..." Derek doesn't finish as he falls off the table, and stops the bullet.

"Oh God No." I run over to Derek and grab his hand, "Derek don't you die!" I say.

"No. No, no, no, no." Scott says.

"Derek. Derek, come on, wake up. Scott, what the hell are we gonna do?" Stiles say next to me.

" don't know! I can't reach it." Scott says trying to grab the bullet.

"He's not waking up!" I yell.

"Come on." Scott mumbles.

"I think he's dying. I think he's dead!" Stiles yells.

"Stiles don't say that!" I say suddenly I hear a voice "you can do it breath in to him, you can save him it's in your blood." The voice says.

"Just hold on! Come on. Oh I got it, I got it!" Scott yells coming over to us.

"Please don't kill me for this." Stiles mumbles before punching Derek. "Ugh Ow God." Stiles says holding his hand. It didn't work, then I don't what happened something came over me I listen to the voice.

"Stiles don't hate me for this" I say climbing on Derek.

"Hate you for..." stiles didn't finish as I put my mouth to Derek's I focus on giving him air, until Derek's eyes pop open and he starts breathing I get off of him, and look at stiles he looks hurt but quick recovers, while Scott looks stunned.

"Give me." Derek says sticking the bullet in him, he heals instantly.

"That....Was.... Awesome." Stiles says in awe.

"Are you okay?" Scott ask.

"Well, except for the agonizing pain." Derek says. "Thank you Shayla for saving me with whatever you just did." Derek says.

"Your welcome." I say.

"I'm guessing the ability to use sarcasm is a good sign of health, and him being nice to Shay." Stiles say.

"Okay, we saved your life, which means you're gonna leave us alone, you got that? And if you don't, I'm gonna go back to Allison's dad, and I'm gonna tell him everything." Scott says.

"You're gonna trust them? You think they can help you?" Derek says angrily.

"Well, why not? They're a lot freaking nicer than you are." Scott says.

"I can show you exactly how nice they are."

"What do you mean?" Scott ask as Derek drags him out and leaves with him. After they leave me and stiles get in the car, and he takes me home.

"Stiles are you Okay you haven't said anything to me at all." I say as we pull up to the drive way.

"Yea.... No Shay why did you like kiss Derek?" Stiles says.

"I don't know a voice was telling me to give him air, that I could do it, so I did, I don't know." I say.

"So you didn't do it cause you like him" stiles asked.

"Stiles No, I already told you I like you... stiles I have been in love with your for like ever." I say.

"Really?" Stiles ask.

"Yes No will you accept the fact I wanna be with you please." I say.

"Yes, so Shay I have a question."

"Yes stiles."

"Will you be my girlfriend." Stiles ask smiling.

"I thought you'd never ask, course I will." I say leaning to give him a kiss, he kiss back.

"Okay I'm going in now I'll see you at school tomorrow Okay." I say.

"Okay night love you." Stiles says.

"Love you too." I say, I walk in my house to see me mom on the couch.

"Shayla where have you been." My mom ask full of worry.

"Mom I was with stiles, I'm sorry I forgot to text." I say.

"Shayla I thought something happened to you!" My mom yells she had never yelled at me.

"Mom I'm sorry." I say walking to her.

"Sorry... Shayla sorry I thought you were dead I thought..." my mom screams her eyes turning bright blue, I fall back scared. My mom soon realize what she did.

"Shayla I'm so...." she didn't finish as I run up to my room and lock the door freaked, out what's going on, I think to myself before drifting off into sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 28 9
Miyahceici(Ski) Stilinski is the twin sister of Mieczyslaw(Stiles) Stilinski,they're just alike in almost every way,when they go into the forest Scot...
175K 4.1K 94
"You fell in love with the feeling. But you didnt fall in love with me." She was the confident girl, he was the awkward boy. Could it be anymore obv...
521K 12K 26
❝Your parents named you Silver?❞ ❝Your parents named you Stiles?❞ - Season 1 & Season 2 /
779 32 9
【Book Two ---- Season Two】 In a world where everything is falling apart in secrecy, Thaís faces the fact that the truth comes out one way or another...