Violation Of The Law Of Love;...

By _PaintedPyramids

She's a lawyer, and he's nothing but trouble; but maybe that's a good thing. will he change his ways for her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 10

2.1K 82 11
By _PaintedPyramids

The following week seemed to have approached pretty fast . Drake had a good feeling about his court date this week but at the same time he wasn't so sure how much mercy the judge was going to show him. He was also very happy about his new house. It would be done and ready for moving in by Tuesday afternoon . Drake was sitting at home before his jumbled up thoughts were interrupted by his phone . It was Carlos.

- Monday

Drake: Hey Carlos , how you doin' today ?

Carlos: I'm good man , what about yourself?

Drake: Can't complain . I'm doin alright .

Carlos: Good. Good. Hey uhh will you be able to come by the office today or tomorrow so I can summarize everything for you? You know go over the last things before we go to court.

Drake: yeah I can come thru today . What time is good for you

Carlos: anytime after 1 is perfect

Drake: I'll be there

Carlos: ight see you then

Drake: cool

He arrived at the firm around 1:45. Wanting to surprise his lady he didn't inform her that he'd be stopping by today. When he got there he noticed that she wasn't even there. He soon realized the time and figured she went out for lunch . So he proceeded on to tend to what he came for. Carlos and Drake talked for quite a while. They discussed everything. They reviewed documents , the whole nine. Drake even told him about his iffy feelings about the court date. Carlos just told him that it'd be alright and to just have confidence. It was around 3 to 3:15 when they wrapped up the conversation. On the way out Drake went to go see Nicki again . He found out that he'd just missed her . She had just went into a meeting. Working Woman he thought to himself .

- Tuesday

Movers were in and out of the new house bright and early that morning. Everything was finished and finalized earlier than expected . They were nearly finished around 12 so Drake called Nicki to see if she would like for him to bring her lunch .

Nicki: Hey Babe

Drake: Hey Girl , U Busy?

Nicki: Not To Busy To Talk For A Minute

Drake: Well I'll make it quick so u can get ya work on then . I wanted to know if you'd like for me to bring u lunch today?

Nicki: that's cool if u want to, but I got a better idea

Drake: and what's that

Nicki: How about I meet u somewhere so I can get out of this dreaded office of mine

Drake laughs at her antics and agrees to do so. He told her he'd text her the address and She told him what time she'd be taking her lunch break . Lunch time roller around and she stuck the address into her gps and followed the route. Not to much longer she arrived at a house and she knew this was the new house Drake had built. She walked up to the door and rang the bell. Once He answered the door he kissed her. Of course not before greeting her and telling her how beautiful she was. They went in and as soon as Nicki saw the inside she fell in love . He gave her a tour and she was in awe the entire time. After that they went to the kitchen and found on the table one of Nicki's favorite foods .

Nicki: Aren't you just the sweetest?

Drake: I try

They ate and talked until it was time for Nicki to go back to work .

"How u feeling about this coming Thursday? " Nicki spoke before taking a bite of her food.

Drake: To be honest witcha Nic I'm nervous. I got both good and bad feelings . I don't know....it's just that this could turn out really good or it could be the exact opposite.

Nicki: Just know I got your back babe

Drake: thanks for the support

"You always got it"

They ate in silence for a minute until Drake broke it.

"You wanna hang with me tomorrow after work?" picking at his food with his head low .

Nicki already knew what he was thinking. She definitely had to pull him out of the funk he was in tomorrow.

Nicki: yes I will ... Hey

He looked up at her .

Nicki got up and went over to him and sat on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Try not to think about it in negative ways ok" ...she kissed him and he kissed back . Small kisses turned to a full make out sesh with his arms around her waist. Finally they broke away and got lost in each others eyes. Nicki looked down at her watch on her wrist , she sighed and got up from Drake's lap .

Nicki: I have to get back to work

Drake: Well let me walk u out

They went out the door and Nicki unlocked her car with her remote. Once they got to her car he held her in a sweet embrace with a mind blowing kiss before opening her car door for her. "Bye Baby" Nicki said looking up at him from the inside of her car.

Drake: See You Later Babygirl

With that she shut the door , pulled off and headed to work .

When Onika got home that evening he did some extra hours from home. She wanted to leave and be done with tomorrow's work somewhat early.

- Wednesday

Without taking a lunch break it was about 1:30 when Nicki was finished with her days work so she told everyone bye and headed out . On her way home she called Drake.

Drake : hey Nicki

Nicki: hey what are u doin

Drake: I'm just sitting here watching tv . How's work?

Nicki: Actually, I am pulling up at home I'm off for the rest of the day .

Drake : really !?

Nicki : Yupp! We can spend alllllll day together if u want to . Well the rest of the day .

Drake: that's great nic . I'll pick you up in an hour

"ok I'll see u in a little bit" she said while pulling up to her place.

She went in and went straight to the kitchen because she was starving . Thinking to herself while looking in the fridge "....turkey sandwich will do." Finishing her sandwich she went to the shower . When she got out she moisturized her skin, re-brushed her teeth, and did her hair in a ponytail. Nicki skimmed thru her closet in her underwear indecisively . Finally she decided on lightly colored skinny jeans, a pink tee with some sandals to match the shirt. Contemplating on makeup or not she went on and put on just a little . Looking in the mirror happy with the finishing look the doorbell sounded. It was Drake .

Nicki : *answers the door & pulls him into a hug* Hey babeeee

Drake: *kisses her forehead* U look pretty .

Nicki: thank you .

Drake: u all set to go ?

Nicki: yeah just let me grab my purse

Drake: alright go ahead , but u kno u not payin for anything right?

Nicki kissed him on his lips and let go of him to get her purse of the counter. I'm ready.

First they went out the mall Drake bought everything Nicki put her eyes on not before putting up a fight to who was gonna buy it. He bought himself some stuff also . They went into Kirkland's and seen a lottttt of things for the new house that would be perfect for it . Nicki picked most of it out .

Nicki : Drakeeeee I know exactly where I'm gonna put this u gotta get it . This the last thing I promise

Drake: *laughs at her* alright . You know you gonna have to decorate and arrange all this .

Nicki: I will . Imma make ur house to die for . More than it already is .

They check out and set up all the stuff for delivery early tomorrow morning. After the mall they went to Dave & Buster's . Drake wanted to eat first so that's what they did . They couldn't leave without hitting the games so they got game cards and went to play. The first thing Nicki wanted to do was get in the photo booth . They took tons of pictures. Silly faces. Kissy faces. After that they played and played and played . Reloading the cards twice. When they were done they were waiting in line to cash in the tickets.

Nicki: u wanna keep all the tickets on the cards and use them for when Spirit & Sade comes ?

Drake: that's cool with me *smiles* They would like that a whole lot they realllyy love you u kno

Nicki : I love my little ladybugs they're so precious

When they cashed in Drake gave both of their cards to Nicki for her to keep . Walking out to Drake's car they saw how long they'd been in there. It was super dark out . He opened the door on the passenger side for her. Once she was in he got in on the other side and headed to hers .

-The car ride on the way to Nicki's

Nicki: Baby I had so much fun today thank you for everything .

Drake: no need to thank me , I'm glad u had a good time I did too .

It was silence in the car aside from the soft music playing from the radio.

Drake: Hey Nic I wanna give u something

Nicki: what ?

*he stops at a red light and reaches into his pocket and hands her a pink key with a sparkling N on it*

Nicki: what's this key to?

Drake: The house

Nicki: Drake really?

Drake: Yes, and I was gonna send it to you tomorrow with some flowers or something but when we were in that store today ...somethin just told me the time was right .

Nicki: Drake I don't know what to say

Drake: You don't gotta say nothin just listen to me

*the light goes back green*

Drake : Nic , u brighten up my day u really do . I think about u when I wake up and when I go to sleep . You're on my mind everyday. I can't hide the face that I'm fallin for you . Fast. What's mine is yours and if I got it you got If you don't then Imma help u get .

Nicki : that's the sweetest thing anybody's ever said to me *wiping a tear*

Drake: I guess what I'm trying to say is ....

They stop at another red light

Drake: I love you Nicki and I can't stop thinking about you

Nicki : Dr-

He cut her off and told her she didn't have to say it back he just wanted her to know . I know you probably don't feel that way towards me yet . But in all truth she did . She wasn't the only one catchin feelings in their relationship. She just remained quiet and they listened to the soft angelic music playing the rest of the way .

-Finally making it back to Nicki's

Drake: *gets out and opens her door*
Let me help u get all your stuff

He grabbed all her bags and walked behind her into her house.

Nicki: you can just bring it all in my room

He followed her in and sat it all down.
When his hands were free she walked t/o him and hugged him for what seemed like forever but really it was about a minute.

Drake: you gone walk me out ?

Nicki: I don't want u to leave *hugs him tighter*

Drake: as much as I want too I can't I don't have clothes .

Nicki: I'll walk you out then

When they got out to his car Drake pulled her into another embrace . She got up on her tippy toes and pecked his lips. He kissed back and it took off from there. They stayed kissing for like five whole minutes tongue and all. Nicki pulled away from him and looked up at him in the eyes.

Nicki: Drake I love you . I really do . I never thought that you'd be the one but you are . And I don't want you to think that I'm just saying this because you did because I'm not . And don't think I don't feel the same way about you. I do

By this time she had a few tears rolling down her face and he wiped them away and kissed her again . This one much shorter but full of love.

Drake: I love you too Nic .

When she calmed down he opened his door , leaned against his car, and looked back at her.

Drake : Imma call u before I go in tomorrow

Nicki: Don't be nervous babe it's gonna be alright. God gotcha . I gotcha .

Drake: i love you girl *he hugs and kisses her one last time*

Nicki : I love you too . Be safe getting home . Text me when you get there .

Drake : alright bye babe

Nicki: Byee *waves*

He get in the car and pulls out of her driveway and heads home.

----------------------

This was really nice one wasn't it ? Anyway let us know what you thought of it and make sure to vote.

Much Appreciated

_PaintedPyramids & TheGreatestToDoIt X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 12.6K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
153K 8.1K 21
"You were made to go out and get her" -The Beatles
1.2M 58.9K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...