protect me (stiles stilinski)...

By AmericanBum98

season 1 & 2 of teen wolf More

Dead body I think no.
A wolf Really.
A choice
some convincing....
A date.
Dont die Derek!
confessions
Heart Monitor
stuck in school
Day off... (part 1)
Day off (part 2)
Happy birthday & day off part 3 (part three)
Back to the super natural..
Not in the mood.
whiplash
winter formal
season 2
Seriously Naked.
another wolf really.
Erica and Boyd
lizard
Study group.
Out of the loop.
Restraint
Rave
Happy birthday Lydia
Hostage
Masterplan
Message ❤
sequal

complications

4.9K 83 13
By AmericanBum98

The next day me and stiles arrives to school only to see Jackson pinning Scott about something. I walk fast in my heels to stop Jackson.

"Jackson stop." I say, he ignors me. "Jackson you don't stop your ass is out of an tutor." I say he stops.

"Sorry shay." He says.

"It's fine I'll see you and lyds later." He nods and walks away.

"Thanks Shay." Scott huff.

"No problem." I say putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Uh I won't be here all day I'm leaving early so I won't be here for lacrosse, sorry guys and I won't be sitting with you at lunch I'm gonna sit with Allison and Lydia Okay love you guys bye, I say kissing them on their cheeks and walking away.

Stiles pov.

She is so gorgeous, she was wearing heels with a long sleave crop top that was black and grey along with, black jeans and heels so perfect.

"Stop staring your looking creepy." Scott says.

"This sucks I like a girl who is one of the most popular people here." I say.

"Well she happens to be our friend so that's why we don't get beat you by jackass anymore." Scott says.

"Yea but shouldn't we then be popular by association." I say.

"Yea in a way I guess." Scott says.

"Hmmmm, Oh Scott Okay...." I didn't get to finish cause the bell rang I wanted to tell his wolf theory night be right but he ran off perfect I guess I'll tell shay when I stop by her house or maybe I'll wait till I learn more.

Shaylas pov

I haven't seen Scott or stiles all day yesterday or today actually. Today was the party so I decided to go Ger dress. I decided on a waist high skirt with white peatles on it and a black shirt with back heels and a I wear a silver necklace the Scott and stiles bought me for my 14th birthday. I put my hair in a nice loose side braid and put on masscsra and I'm done I got downstairs only to see my mom.

"Where are you going Shayla." My mom ask.

"Well later I'm going to Lydia's for a party." I say sitting at the bar stools.

"No date tonight." She ask.

"Nope, I'm thinking of going solo." I say.

"Well that's good No boys No problem, the only boys I like you around is Scott and stiles sometimes Jackson he's alright." My mom say.

"Mom Jackson can be nice, he just doesn't like Scott I don't know why but he doesn't." I say.

"Well maybe it's because Jackson likes you and doesn't like how close you and Scott are or even stiles." My mom says.

"Mom he's dating lyds, never he would never do that to her." I say shaking my head. Before my mom can finish stiles runs in my house.

"Hey mrs.Matthews, Shay I need you let's go." Stiles says grabbing my hand but I pull away and stop.

"What No last time you pulled me out my house we were in the woods." I say.

"Okay no were not going in the woods, just simply to my house." He says smiling.

"Hello stiles and I told you a million times to call me Janet." My mom says.

"Well I feel like it's wrong to say that." Stiles says smiling.

"Stiles how do you keep getting into my house like the other night." I say crossing my arms.

"Oh easy I got a key made I have one for Scott's house too see." He says like its nothing.

"Okay i dont even wanna know, if you need me ill be upstairs anf if you go shayla lock the doors." My mom says.

"Okay so are you coming, we need to leave like now scotts on his way to my house." I roll my eyes and nod.

Ww hop in his car and drive past my car my I dont drive it much cause Well stiles.

"So what's going on." I say.

"Scott was right Shay I did more research and all the signs are right Scott wasnt kidding." He says pulling up to his driveway.

"Stiles really." I say as we enter his room.

"Yea look." He says I sit at his laptop and look at his research Okay maybe he wasn't kidding.

"Stiles this is stupid I think Scott is...." I didn't get to finish as Scott comes in stiles closes the laptop.

"Good Scott I have been up all night you need to hear this." Stiles says bouncing his leg

"How much did you Adderal today?" Scott ask, "has he been like this all day." He ask me.

"Don't know Well ever sense he kidnapped me from my house again Yes." I say chuckling.

"Okay I had A lot, doesn't matter. Just listen." Stiles says.

"Is this about the body ? Did you find who it is?" Ask Scott I shake my head.

"No, they still question people. Even Derek Hale." Stiles says.

"Oh, the hot guy in the woods."I ask only for Scott to chuckle and stiles roll his eyes.

"Yeah, but that's not it, okay!?"

"What then?" Scott says sitting on the bed next to me.

"Remember the joke of the other day ? It's not a joke anymore. The wolf, the bite in the woods ! Do you know why a wolf howls?" Stiles said.

"Should I?" Scott ask looking at me I shrug my shoulders and we stare back at stiles.

"It's a signal ! Ok ? When a wolf is alone and howls, he signals his location to the rest of the pack !So if you heard it, maybe you're not the only one, maybe there's a all pack of wolves."

"A all pack of wolves?" Scot ask.

"No, werewolves..." stiles says.

"Are you seriously wasting my time with this ? You I'm picking up Allison in an hour.

"Scott maybe he's right I listen to you now listen to stiles." I say.

"Thanks shay, I saw you on the fields today Scott. What you did wasn't just amazing, alright ? It was impossible!"

"I just made a good shot." Scott says.

"No, you made an incredible shot I mean, the way you move, the speed, the reflexes People can't just do that over a night And there's the vision and the senses and you don't use you inhaler anymore..." stiles says that's true Scott stopped using it.

"Hey, I can't think about this now, we'll talk tomorrow."

"No..What ? No! The full moon is tonight!" Stiles says.

"Don't you get it ? What are you trying to do ? I made first line, I have a date with the girl who I can't believe wants to go out with me, everything in my life is somehow perfect, why are you trying to ruin it?"

"Oh God Scott good job I so proud of you!" I say hugging him he hugs back.

"Stiles maybe he is right let's talk about it tomorrow." I say.

"No I'm trying to help ! You're cursed, Scott. The full moon won't only make physical change, it's also gonna give you blood craving." Stiles says

"Blood?" Scott and I say at the same time.

"Yeah, you're gonna want to kill." He says.

"I'm already feeling like I want to kill someone, Stiles." Scott says I feel him tense up so I move slightly aways and sit back on the bed.

"You have to hear this. The change is caused by anger or anything that raises your pulse. I've never seen someone raising your pulse like Allison does ! You've got to cancel this date. I call her right now." Stiles say walking up to Scott taking his phone.

"What are you doing?" Scott says.

"I'm canceling the date."

"What no! Give me this!" Scott yells and pinning stiles to the wall I get up to move Scott but he then pushes me hard across the room I sit there in shock and start to cry as Scott hit the chair. Then Scott realizes what he did.

"I'm sorry... I'm gonna get ready for that party... I'm so sorry Shay..." he grabs his bag and leaves. Stiles runs and hugs me as I have a cut on my side from him pushing me.

"Are you Okay are you hurt bad?!" Stiles says looking.

"Yea he just scared me, and No I'm super pissed at him." I say. Looking at my side.

"Oh Shay..." stiles didn't finish as we look at his chair and see Claw marks Oh God Scott.

"We have to go to the party." Stiles says.

"Well I already was going that's why I'm dressed up." I say smiling.

"Oh you don't have a date." He ask.

"Nope just me." I say.

"Well then Shayla will you go with me to this party." Stiles says.

"I would love to I say." He grabs my hand and I grab my phone and we make our way to his car when I get a text from Lydia."

Lyds❤: where the hell are you."

Me:I'm on my way calm down love you bye ❤

I text back.

"Shay are you really mad at Scott I mean he can't control what's happening." Stiles says.

"Yes stiles I am, I don't care you were trying to help and then he pushed me and scratched me in the process, and then when he came to reality he didn't even bother to away if I was Okay the party was all that matter, and Allison." I saw crossing my arms as we pull up to Lydia's. We hop out seeing Scott and Allison as Well. Stiles grabs my hand and we walk in to everyone dancing.

"Yea your here!" Lydia yells hugging me. "Oh Hey stiles." She says walling off.

"Oh God she said hi to me, she really I'm not dreaming am I." Stiles says as I roll my eyes.

"Stiles she is drunk." I say.

"Oh Well makes sense." He says grabbing my hand we grab a drink. After I take a sip I look up to see Derek.

"Stiles Derek's here."

"What where?" He ask.

"Right there
" I say pointing at him he is staring at Scott and Allison.

We look to see Scott run from Allison. "Stay here I'm gonna go see if he is Okay I'll be back I'm not leaving promise." He says and I leave I see Allison confused I walk up to here.

"Hey Al what happened." I ask.

"I don't know we were fine then out of No where he kind of freaks out and leaves." She says.

I hug her, "Hey maybe he was nervous he has been texting me about you all night feeling like he's gonna mess up." I say.

Just then Derek pops up.
"Hey I'm a friend of scotts he wasn't feeling Well he went home he's sorry." Derek says to Allison.

"Oh Well great he was my ride home." She said.

"Stiles and I can take you home." I say smiling.

"I'm afraid stiles left too." He says.

"What?" I say I walk outside to see stiles Jeep is gone Well make that's two people I'm pissed at.

"I can give you guys a ride." Derek ask.

Me and Allison look at each other and nod.

"Thanks." I say getting In the car.

"No problem." He says Allison sits next to me in the back.

"Is he really Scotts friend." Allison whispers to me..

"Yea." I say lieing, as we drove Allison home once we dropped her off I got out and hugged her.

"I'm sorry for what happened tonight." I say.

"It's Okay at least you didn't leave me." She says.

"Never text me Okay." I say she nods and goes inside, I get back in the car in the sitting in the passenger seat. He starts to dive down the road.

"You know what Scott is." He says.

"Yea, so you know what he is." I ask.

"Yea and you need to know he can not be around Allison it's dangerous." He says.

"Well I can't control him." I say sighing.

"Listen Shayla things are about to change for you guys especially Scott he's gonna need you and stiles especially you." He says I look at him.

"Really." I say.

"Yes your like a sister I know he will feel bad for hurting you, let me see your side I can smell the blood." He says, I nod and show him.

"It's not to bad just clean it Okay." I nod.

"Thanks Derek your not so scary." I say smiling.

He nods "stay safe Okay." He says pulling up to my house.

"Thanks bye." I say hopping out and going inside I change and hop in my bed turning my phone on silent Scott and stiles have been calling and texting non stop, they need a taste of the silent treatment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 14.8K 84
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporary, maybe at the wrong time, maybe to...
7.5K 220 13
SEASON 1 Stiles x Reader Y/N gets incorporated, episode by episode, into Teen Wolf. Friends to lovers type beat Y/N and Scott McCall have known each...
175K 4.1K 94
"You fell in love with the feeling. But you didnt fall in love with me." She was the confident girl, he was the awkward boy. Could it be anymore obv...