Michael Jackson Imagines

By divinityinmichael

(Update Often) short imagines/stories about you and Michael Jackson. More

8 Grammys For Him And 2 Grammys For Me
You Kiss A Girl
He Gets Sick
The Big One
A Blessing And A Mistake
Girls Night
Your First Baby
He Rushes To You
He Brings You As His Date
You Miss Your Flight
A Surprise Visit
The First Fight
Busted
Another Fight
Busted Part Two: A Happy Reunion
Popcorn Fights And Sex
He Gets Jealous
You Prank Him
You Comfort Him
Goodbye Forever?
Goodbye Forever? Part Two
My Best Friend
He Can't Sleep Without You
Goodbye Forever? Part Three
He's Suicidal
Goodbye Forever? Part Four
Goodbye Forever? Part Five
Strange Encounters
Goodbye Forever? Part Six
The Pepsi Accident
The Beginning
Hurt
Goodbye Forever? Part Seven
He Comes Home From Tour
Betrayal
Why It Didn't Work
His Tape
He Flaunts You
Hide & Seek
Thriller
Really Michael?
Really Michael? Part Two
He Hurts Himself
Just Good Friends
He Flaunts You Again
Baby Be Mine
Baby Be Mine: Chapter Two

Black Or White

4.2K 95 5
By divinityinmichael

This one is dedicated to ForeverSupportingMJ , this picture is so adorable like his smile, and face.

Kendra's pov:

Michael has been super busy because he has just released his Dangerous album, and now he's preparing for his Black or White music video.

I have been very close friends with Michael and he asked me to be a dancer in his video, since I was experienced.

"Okay, over here, all the dancers form a row." Michael said, as he directed all of us into a line, "Alright let's practice the routine one, two, three, four." Michael says, as we all start dancing.

For the first part of class I have all the dance moves down, but right at the end I seem to forget everything, "Alright! Last time, let's run through the whole thing." He says, but I quickly motion outside to him because I wanted a break.

I ran out and sat on the curb, and relaxed, "Hey?" Michael says,  "Oh hi."

"What happened to you, in there?" He asks, "I don't know, I had it down, but all of the sudden it was like I was dancing with two left feet." I say, a little embarrassed, I thought I was better.

"Hey, are you nervous?" Michael asks, as he grabs my hand and leads me back inside, "Well, not exactly."

"You'll do fine, I have complete faith in you." Michael says, smiling. We head back to the studio to continue the dance, but Michael leads me into a different room.

"Why are we in here?" I ask, suspiciously, "I want to have a one on one dance class with you." He explains,  "Okay," I say, oddly.

He walks up to me put his hand firmly on my waist, and we start dancing to "In The Closet". I move my hands up and down his back and chest, and start grinding on him.

I was only following the choreography, until Michael leaned and forced his lips against mine. We kissed passionately for a while, until I pulled away, "I think you're very sexy, Kendra." He says, "Oh, I think the same." I say, blushing, while he gives me a smirk.

"Well, I mean, like, I think you're sexy, too." I explain, as I cover my face with my hands, "I really like you." He says, "I really like you, too." I say smiling, while walking to the door.

"Hey!" He says, laughing,  we both run back to class and I don't mess up a single dance move. I guess, I have Michael to thank for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 270 21
Here are fanfics and imagines of course about the king himself and the reader
428K 12.3K 184
𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍: ⊰•❥ 𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕 ➽─𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃─❥ 🤍A humble collection of ideas and scenarios that I conjure up...
2.6K 67 11
𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍: ⊰•❥ 𝟔𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘...𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏...
1.8K 49 8
𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝚒'𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒'𝚍 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎... ⋆⭒˚。...