You Kiss A Girl

Michael asked you to be his date to the American Music Awards, and you could say you were pretty excited.

After the award ceremony you and Michael stayed a little later for the after party.

"This is fun." You say, laughing.

"Y/n you're sure having more fun than me." Michael says, you both get really wasted, as the party goes on.

Then your favorite celebrity approaches you and Michael, "Hey, y/n! It's so nice to see you!" She says.

"Hi." You say, giggling.

"Oh my god, isn't this after party great?" She says, slurring, clearly everyone was a little drunk.

Michael sat back on the couch and watched you two talk.

After talking a little bit everything started to get funny, even Michael was laughing.

"Haha, look at the food on the table." You say, laughing.

"Look at Larry the butlers shoes." She says, in a British accent that makes you and Michael laugh harder.

She starts to play with your hair, goofing off, getting extra close.

All the sudden you hear Kanye West chanting.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" He screamed.

Almost everyone was looking at you laughing, and having a great time.

You leaned in, and gave her a big sloppy kiss.

You guys pulled away and started laughing even harder. You look over at Michael and see he's smirking at you.

After the party you and Michael both stumble out to the car.

The driver holds the door open for you and Michael, and he hops in first.

You get in climbing over him, laying on his lap.

You guys couldn't stop laughing, "y/n you... looked so sexy when you.. kissed her." Michael said, laughing barley even able to spit it out.

"I bet this would look even sexier." You say, as you grab Michael's face and lay one on him. He holds you tightly, as you sit in his lap.

The kiss becomes more and more passionate and soon his tongue enters your mouth.

You gladly accept, but break away, soon after.

Still sitting on his lap, "we're so drunk!" You say, throwing your head back in laughter.

Michael starts to kiss your neck which makes you moan, softly. He leaves a trail of hickeys all over your neck, and it was easy to see since you were wearing a strapless red dress.

You hear the driver clear his throat to indicate that you, and Michael weren't alone.

We fool around by putting his sunglasses on and making funny faces. Michael even threw a perfectly good wine bottle out the window.

"Michael!" You say, shocked, "What? It was taking up space in the car." He says.

We finally make it to our hotel where we are both staying, but in separate rooms.

You guys get out of the car, laughing and see a swarm of paparazzi everywhere taking pictures.

You and Michael run inside and hop quickly into the elevator.

Michael couldn't keep his hands off of you, as he pushes you against the elevator wall, kissing your bare chest.

"Michael stop." You say laughing, but secretly not wanting it to stop. You get out of the elevator and he pulls you into his room.