Goodbye Forever? Part Two

Your pov:

"Please take me home." I say, while Michael's eyes widen.

"what?" he stammers. "You heard me!" I say, raising my voice, walking back to the car.

Michael looks puzzled as he walks silently behind me to the car.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said the things I said. " Michael says, looking at you for forgiveness.

"I'm not playing games Michael, you obviously meant what you said. Are you saying you didn't fuck Diana?" I say, raising my voice, as tears form in my eyes again.

He pauses for a minute.

"I can't believe you. You know my one big insecurity is your love for her, and you've been lying to me this whole time." I say, glancing out the window letting the tears stream down my face.

"Y/n!" He screams, "What happened with Diana... it happened a long time ago!" He says, throwing his arms up in the air, losing control of the car.

"Michael!" I scream, as the car crashes into a car pulling out into the intersection.

Soon everything goes black.

You wake up in a bright white hospital bed.

"What happened?" You question, as you jump up, holding your side from a sharp pain.

"Please relax, Miss y/l/n." The nurse says, entering the room.

"Please tell me where Michael is!" You say, starting to get anxious.

"Miss, he is still in surgery. For right now you just have to sit back and relax, and rest." the nurse says.

"What happened?" I ask confused.

"You got into a terrible car accident, with your fiance Michael Jackson. I'll be right back to check on you." The nurse says, leaving the room.

You lay back on the stiff bed and cry to yourself, praying Michael is okay.

"God, please." I whisper to myself, as I lay back and try to sleep.

3 days later

I'm finally admitted out of the hospital, and I'm nervously walking to Michael's room. He had internal bleeding and headed into a coma.

I walk into the room and instantly start crying when I see his helpless body lying there.

I walk up to his body and grab his large beautiful hand.

"Michael." I say, kissing his hand.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper, kissing him on the forehead and stroking his curls, before I leave the room.

Chapter 3???

Please vote and comment. xoxo