The Pepsi Accident

You were at home, while Michael was busy rehearsing for his Pepsi commercial. He had just hit success after the release of the Thriller album, and he has been busy ever since. 

Your pov;
I was about to go to bed but I was stopped by a phone call. I go to pick up the phone and it's Frank, barely even to spit a word out.

"Y/n!..... You.... It's me Frank..its Michael!" Frank gasps for air.

"Frank what's going on? What's wrong with Michael?" I ask, starting to feel worried, as my stomach tightens.

"Michaels been an accident! Get down to the hospital right away!" Frank says,

I don't even respond, I hang up the phone and rush to get my coat. I run out the door and hop in the car, speedily driving to the hospital.

As I get to the hospital, there is already a huge swarm of paparazzi, so they let me in through the back, and into Michaels room.

Michael was lying on the bed asleep. "Oh, Michael." I say, as I walk over to him, rubbing his cheek softly.

Frank comes in from the hallway. "He was burned terribly by a firework. It went off to early." Frank explains.

"I'm just so happy, he's alright and alive. When you called me on the phone, it sounded as if he died. I was so worried, and scared." I say, looking back at Michael.

"He'll be fine but he's going to have to rest for awhile." He says, "I'm sure you can handle that, y/n." Frank says, letting out a soft chuckle.

"I sure can."

...

It's been 2 weeks and Michael is still resting, but he's at home now.

He went through surgery and testing and was finally able to come home. He's been up in the room watching movies all day, and I've been happy to accompany him, but he says he feels bad for me, watching over him, and devoting all my time to him.

I walk into the room, "Michael, what are watching now?" I ask, as another movie starts to play.

"I believe it's Peter Pan," he says, tiredly.

"You seem tired, sweetheart. Maybe, you should rest?" I suggest, laying on the bed next to him.

"Y/n, I'm more incapable of taking care of myself. Please, go do something, you shouldn't have to wait on me, 24/7." Michael explains.

"But I want to, and Michael, you were in a terrible accident. I don't want you to be alone." I say, snuggling close to him and softly rubbing, and kissing his cheek.

"I'll be just fine." Michael reassures me.

"I love you, Michael." I say.

"I love you too, y/n, with all my heart."

And we fall asleep together, as the movie continues to play in the background.

a/n: hope you enjoyed this short one. I'm losing inspiration and I feel like I'm boring, so that's why I don't update a lot. Vote & comment! Xoxo!